PDA

View Full Version : Torrent leech

sleepyy
11-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I want to give away my torrent leech account to a freind because his new to torrents i don't really use it..

Do you think it is smart if i seek permission first from an administrator or any other staff members before i give the account away? because i know it will be banned if i do not ask

blackbird
11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
TL doesnt give a shit .. :dabs:

Defy
11-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Is this an RL friend or one you made over the internet? The latter of the two I would say is more risky. At least you're being upfront and honest though, I can respect that. :)

hotwebdownload
11-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Just give your account. Do you think the admins care a damn about what you do with your account?

SgtMajor
11-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Sometimes, it's just best to do things quietly without highlighting your intentions to the whole world.

munkyboy04
11-09-2007, 06:46 PM
watch out the mods at TL's can be stress. Just give him your account. otherwise you could bothe end up banned.

sleepyy
11-09-2007, 06:51 PM
watch out the mods at TL's can be stress. Just give him your account. otherwise you could bothe end up banned.

That seems a little unfair why would anybody stress out over a question it's not as if i am asking their sexual preference or what they do for there personal :shutup: .

never mind i will just ask and see what happens

lukee
11-09-2007, 07:15 PM
your gonna give a TL account to a complete noob? oh god. :\

sleepyy
11-09-2007, 09:37 PM
your gonna give a TL account to a complete noob? oh god. :\

Why oh GOD ? what is the problem with giveing a torrent leech account to a person who has never used torrents before? i have no use for the account:dabs:

Mayhem
11-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Its not that dangerous, just tell him to read the FAQ/rules or explain to him by yourself ratios and stuff and he will be okey.

znik
11-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Accounts are for personal use...
You wouldn't like your previous IPs or email to be associated with the new holder of the account who could be a scammer, cheater or whatever. Would you? :unsure:

You could be banned on many other trackers for that, since a lot of sysops cooperate with each other and ban possible cheaters on their trackers too.
How would you prove then that it was not you but someone else who took hold of your TL account?

Zeus
11-10-2007, 02:05 PM
My impression of the TL staff is that if you tell them you want to give your account away they will probably just disable it. Just go ahead and give it to your friend, they will never know.