PDA

View Full Version : Man vs Wild

Eargasm
11-10-2007, 06:26 AM
Season 3 should have started tonight along with a mt. everest special... yet I'm not finding it anywhere.

Can anyone confirm whether this aired or not? :dabs:

Nardz
11-10-2007, 07:42 AM
dude i want to see this too.

Eargasm
11-10-2007, 07:51 AM
dude i want to see this too.

I'm glad that there is someone else who is in the same boat. This is messed up, man. The show peaked at 16 million viewers last season, and now no one is even uploading it to the net? I've heard that it MIGHT be at bitmetv.org --- too bad that I have not been here 30 days. :shutup:

Nardz
11-10-2007, 08:07 AM
It has aired. it looks like I'm going to have to watch it on TV when i re-airs in about an hour. Don't worry Man Vs Wild usually shows up the day after it airs. So, you might have to wait until tomorrow. Unless you live on the west coast in the US then you can watch it on discovery in 1 hour.

Eargasm
11-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I need to wait 30 days until I can get into the invite forum, then I will request to be invited to bitmetv then I will look for the episode, and then I will download it if it's available; or, it will be available somewhere else before then and I will download it. If the latter is true, then I will do the former only for prevention of this issue in the future.

I currently do not have access to that particular channel.

Eargasm
11-11-2007, 09:02 AM
OK. Fortunately I did get into bitmetv finally. They had the everest special, but not the Sahara one. Did the Sahara episode air yet?

Nardz
11-11-2007, 11:14 AM
OK. Fortunately I did get into bitmetv finally. They had the everest special, but not the Sahara one. Did the Sahara episode air yet?

its up now i believe so if your on bitmetv then you should have no problem finding it.

Evil9
11-15-2007, 07:25 PM
One of the best shows on Discovery...........Im following his Sahara desert adventure at the moment.

Guyver
11-16-2007, 01:48 AM
shows a fake

MaaxHimself
11-16-2007, 02:07 AM
Wait doesn't it air on Friday?

sexydingo
11-16-2007, 05:44 AM
I love watching to show, but with all the stuff thats come up lately with stuff on it being staged it kinda disappoints me. Anyone have any opinions on Survivorman? Is it better?

S!X
11-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Survivorman is the real deal, I still like bear grylls though...can't wait for the next episode :D

Evil9
11-19-2007, 07:18 PM
The only thing that bothers me about Man Vs. Wild is his crew following him. So you ask yourself, what do they eat, sleep, etc? Les Shroud makes it more interesting since he is alone and films himself.

Kebert
11-20-2007, 01:25 AM
I love watching to show, but with all the stuff thats come up lately with stuff on it being staged it kinda disappoints me. Anyone have any opinions on Survivorman? Is it better?

Ohhhh yeah Survivorman is at least 3x better than Man vs Wild. Don't get me wrong I love both of these shows, but Survivorman is king.

If you're looking for real knowledge with a few chills and thrills then watch Survivorman :cool:

If you're looking for chills and thrills and a little knowledge, watch Man vs Wild :ermm: