11-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Is there an ALT for german TV episodes?

Daniel
11-10-2007, 04:08 PM
You should have a look at TvFreaks.

Polarbear
11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Is there an ALT for german TV episodes?

and there's also ts-tracker and quorks - though you probably know them already.

newswalker
11-17-2007, 02:10 PM
and there's also ts-tracker and quorks - though you probably know them already.

No I didn't knew them. I used usenet for many years, but for german tv bittorrent may be the better solution.

Are ts-tracker and quorks TV-only or general sites? I don't need apps, games, etc. Only something like bitmetv / hdsource for regular TV (like "Schmidt & Pocher").

Polarbear
11-17-2007, 02:17 PM
they are general sites, but they have all the german tv you want. also a lot of premiere stuff, dokus, football etc. etc.

quorks has every schmidt and pocher so far.

there are tracker who specialize in tv only, but they are not seeded very well

quorks and ts would fullfill your needs i guess

0sec
11-17-2007, 02:22 PM
The best german ALT for TV Stuff is TvRecall.
Search for it.

2flY
11-17-2007, 02:26 PM
I think that TST is the best one.

newswalker
11-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Thanks. I'll try to get an invite to Quorks and TS and check them out.

TVFreaks was a good tip too. Already got some stuff I was looking for, but the website is a little bit complicated to use.

Polarbear
11-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks. I'll try to get an invite to Quorks and TS and check them out.

TVFreaks was a good tip too. Already got some stuff I was looking for, but the website is a little bit complicated to use.

are you a native german speaker?

newswalker
11-17-2007, 07:21 PM
are you a native german speaker?

Yes. It's not a problem with understanding the site, but the mix of forum and tracker. I'm not used to this system. All other BT-sites I know have a much faster and simplier frontend.

PS: I already received an quorks invite by showing some of my stats to one of the guys in their IRC channel. So now I will try to get into ts-tracker to compare them.

Polarbear
11-17-2007, 07:27 PM
i was asking because most of the non german speaker just want ts for trading reasons.

ts-tracker will be a little more difficult to get in.

if you can't manage, feel free to contact me after you have access to the invite section. remember me of this conversation and i might help you out.

newswalker
11-17-2007, 07:39 PM
i was asking because most of the non german speaker just want ts for trading reasons.

if you can't manage, feel free to contact me after you have access to the invite section. remember me of this conversation and i might help you out.

Thanks for your offer. And don't worry, I already have all accounts I need (exept for TS), so I don't need to do trading anymore.

patto75
11-18-2007, 10:56 AM
feedtv its a german based tracker with mainstream tv shows.