PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv.org account Problem

sangos
11-10-2007, 06:43 PM
hi all

i was just tryin to login to my account when i found out that am banned, i donno why but the 403 page is there .........

i have been tryin to go to their IRC channel but i tried for 5 hours with no luck to get in there ..........
(some sort of a connection problem)

PLease anyone , Help !!! :(:(

spark
11-10-2007, 06:56 PM
pm rvt (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/rvt-177954) , he is the of the most helpful men I ever known..

sangos
11-10-2007, 08:14 PM
thxx for the info m8

i will pm him right away

and i hope someone will c this and try to help me

nihility
11-11-2007, 12:19 AM
403 = ip ban

cRaZyzMaN
11-11-2007, 12:54 AM
ip ban

you got an acc ban

fOrUmAs
11-11-2007, 12:57 AM
ip ban

you got an acc ban

lol he said that acc was banned:rolleyes:

raj3186
11-11-2007, 01:58 AM
pm rvt (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/rvt-177954) , he is the of the most helpful men I ever known..

helpful man? :blink:
Not offending u spark but he is one of the most disgusting persons i have ever met! :angry:

Saroman
11-11-2007, 02:26 AM
^^
Didnt help me either :(

Just one line answer : Admin banned you, I can't help it

yazh58
11-11-2007, 02:32 AM
if u switch ur pass, email, and ip all at the same time bitmetv will instantly ban u. thats the only reason i can think of.

Saroman
11-11-2007, 03:46 AM
^^
None of my details were changed since 3-4 months..

I didnt have invites either which could be traded or given away or whatever..

I was active while using my account and one fine day i try to log in and it says my account is deactivated...

Do u want any more reason now :O

sangos
11-11-2007, 05:21 AM
sorry for taking too long to reply but,

i dont get it ...

RVT said that my account isnt banned nor my IP and i still get the 403 page ,

any suggestions ????

spark
11-11-2007, 06:22 AM

Not offending u spark but he is one of the most disgusting persons i have ever met! :angry:

That does not change the fact that he never ignores any pm! For me, he is more than helpful...

Saroman
11-11-2007, 06:29 AM
sorry for taking too long to reply but,

i dont get it ...

RVT said that my account isnt banned nor my IP and i still get the 403 page ,

any suggestions ????

May be IP of ur ISP or might be ur Country is banned :wacko:

I guess :pinch:

solaris
11-11-2007, 07:13 AM

he was helpful to me.....nobody asked ur personal opinion.....:huh: dont like it move on.............:blink:

raj3186
11-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Everyone has their own opinions right :naughty: , That was my opinion and also, i dont need u r personal opinion on him neither ;)

dave12
11-11-2007, 12:36 PM
rvt is doing what he is supposed to do and if he doesn't reply to pms that shouldn't bother any one, rvt is not here to take care of ur problems only he has other things to as well including catching traders, and as far as i think being banned on any private doesn't give u the right to start a flaming thread against it and its staff , being on a private tracker is a privilege not ur right.

znik
11-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Saroman you were probably invited by the wrong person, or you were unlucky to be part of a tree full of traders, cheaters and scammers.

They won't bother about one good apple if the whole tree is full of bad apples.

That's why I am always saying be careful by whom you are invited, especially there...

Ghost+Rider
11-11-2007, 01:20 PM
I tell u one thing The whole Bitmetv Site is Shit Shit and Shit
All rite i agree that they want to build a site without and traders but the fuck it ever gets in their mind that their site is valuable today only due to traders :lol:
It is valuable cuz it has importance on FST,it is level 6
Fuckin turn it level 1 tommorow and then see the faces of morons like tequilavip and other staff member begging here for everyone to join the site :lol:

They don't have any respect to their members Popularly i have listened from so many friends that Tvip called him beggar just for requesting sumthin

Fuck the tracker that doesn't have Respect for its members!!!

blackbird
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
i have been tryin to go to their IRC channel but i tried for 5 hours with no luck to get in there ..........
(some sort of a connection problem)

try to figure that out .. because irc is the best place to talk about your bitmetv account .. not fst

you sure you tried here
irc://irc.bitmetv.org/bitmetv.help

spark
11-11-2007, 01:40 PM
rvt is doing what he is supposed to do and if he doesn't reply to pms that shouldn't bother any one, rvt is not here to take care of ur problems only he has other things to as well including catching traders, and as far as i think being banned on any private doesn't give u the right to start a flaming thread against it and its staff , being on a private tracker is a privilege not ur right.

:noes: he does, he always replays as far as I know

Nemrod
11-11-2007, 02:15 PM

I couldnīt agree more with you.:)

Saroman
11-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Saroman you were probably invited by the wrong person, or you were unlucky to be part of a tree full of traders, cheaters and scammers.

That's why I am always saying be careful by whom you are invited, especially there...

Well but what was my fault if somewhere down the line or up the tree someone from my inviters invitee is banned.. :cry:
Besides account was very old and it had good ratio.. I told him to check my records i.e IP change,Pass change or Mail change. and if he finds anything suspicious then dont unban it..

I tired to convince rvt in every possible way, but same reply

Admin banned your account, I can't help :ermm:

Well that was really helpful..
:frusty:

blackbird
11-11-2007, 03:08 PM

Well but what was my fault if somewhere down the line or up the tree someone from my inviters invitee is banned.. :cry:
Besides account was very old and it had good ratio.. I told him to check my records i.e IP change,Pass change or Mail change. and if he finds anything suspicious then dont unban it..

I tired to convince rvt in every possible way, but same reply

Admin banned your account, I can't help :ermm:

Well that was really helpful..
:frusty:

so did you tried to talk with the admin ? :naughty:

Saroman
11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah waited for 3-4hrs..No VOICE :O

Explained my problem to a good mod "yupster" he agreed with me but it wasnt his dept. to unban accounts. Asked me to talk with 'Q' but i never get the voice. So asked Rvt to intervene and help me out. :(

dave12
11-11-2007, 03:20 PM

:noes: he does, he always replays as far as I know

yeah i know and i know that he is one of the best staff along with stoi and others (though i will not compare him brandon)

psxcite
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Yea, it could be a miss typed IP mask ban that is registering as an ISP ban instead. Only thing I can think could have happened. I would try accessing the site from someone else's system. Or *gasp* use a free dialup ISP to see if you can login. Once inside, access the forums and leave a message. Although, I would go to the irc channel for immediate help.

You could always get a $1-$2 bnc and get on the irc channel and have an admin fix the problem too. Just another suggestion. Maybe even find a free shell account for ircd.

rvt
11-11-2007, 04:07 PM
@sangos, I've sent you details of how somebody fixed a similar 403 problem on bitme.
It may work for bmtv, might not, but worth a try.

@saroman, there is nothing I can do other than tell you to talk to an admin. Q is usually around australian evening time.

@nemrod, sorry, there is no other way to get in touch with admins other than the IRC. I think ib stopped coming here after the last time he was banned.

Nemrod
11-11-2007, 06:58 PM
@sangos, I've sent you details of how somebody fixed a similar 403 problem on bitme.
It may work for bmtv, might not, but worth a try.

@saroman, there is nothing I can do other than tell you to talk to an admin. Q is usually around australian evening time.

@nemrod, sorry, there is no other way to get in touch with admins other than the IRC. I think ib stopped coming here after the last time he was banned.

Thank you a lot, I connected to IRC and in 2 minutes my problem was fixed in a wonderful way.

"Errarum humanum est" but one can admit mistakes and I made the mistake of think that BitmeTV staff were a bunch of *****. I must say I never was so wrong.

Thanks a lot rvt. ;)

sangos
11-11-2007, 08:24 PM
sorrry i took so long but i cant be here a lot thxx to my F**** ISP .........

but Please to all the people out there i was the one who started the topic and i was askin for help not askin how good RVT or anyone JUst FOR HELP if u can contact with Bitmetv staff or u can go to there IRC and find out what is wrong with my account

SO PLease Stop posting things that WONT HElp me at all

cuz My FAV. account was banned and am not in da "MOOD" to c what do u people think of this and that

and BTW: RVT he was very helpful and answered my PMs and he is the only one here (and spark (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/spark-175575) ) who tried to help me so Please , PLease

dont post here if u dont think this Post will help me get back my Account

thxx

and sorry for the inconvince !!!!!

EDIT: http://www.easypics.us/pics/Wtf.JPG

as U can see there is a problem that i cant solve am banned from the IRC channel .