PDA

View Full Version : demonoid taken off

aussienaterror
11-11-2007, 01:25 AM
i wasn't sure where to post this so i guess this would be the safest place to do it.
i just tried to log into my demonoid acct and got a white screen saying that

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

has anyone else encountered this problem and can maybe shed some light on what is going on ie will they be back somewhere else? this was possibly my favourite sight and would be a great shame to lose it.

cheer's
neil

Jiggles
11-11-2007, 01:29 AM
yeah, its the same with me.

demonoid had this problem before, IMO, demonoid wont last, they'll end up like OiNK soon.

Snee
11-11-2007, 01:29 AM
This is just a wild guess: Maybe the CRIA threatened the company renting the servers of them, thus promping said company to take Demonoid offline.

That was just a wild guess, mind.

Someone should totally start a topic about it in the news section or something.

Ænima
11-11-2007, 01:36 AM
U tink sum1 has haXored into demonoid's serverses? Only possible reason for me I could find!

:ermm: Demonoid down again (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-news-section-95/t-demonoid-down-again-248417)

Hairbautt
11-11-2007, 02:11 AM
i wasn't sure where to post this so i guess this would be the safest place to do it.

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

has anyone else encountered this problem and can maybe shed some light on what is going on ie will they be back somewhere else? this was possibly my favourite sight and would be a great shame to lose it.

cheer's
neilNews Section - Demonoid down again (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-news-section-95/t-demonoid-down-again-248417)

n00b.

callum
11-11-2007, 02:17 AM

cheer's
neilNews Section - Demonoid down again (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-news-section-95/t-demonoid-down-again-248417)

n00b.

Damn noobs posting something in a section of the board where more people visit and not in one of those sections no one gives a fuck about, damn them to hell.

Hairbautt
11-11-2007, 02:21 AM
To hell with'em all agreed!

Hairbautt
11-11-2007, 02:22 AM
:cry: oh, it got two pages, you louse.

Jiggles
11-11-2007, 02:35 AM
Damn noobs posting something in a section of the board where more people visit and not in one of those sections no one gives a fuck about, damn them to hell.

wow, thats abit harsh lol.

callum
11-11-2007, 02:46 AM

wow, thats abit harsh lol.

I didn't really mean that, we need noobs, they keep the place going. News posters may already be in hell, don't see the point of them unless it's punishment for their sins or our sins.

Skiz
11-11-2007, 02:59 AM
Lot's of intellectual discussion here - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bye-bye-demonoid-248374

Hairbautt
11-11-2007, 03:32 AM
I find that thread to be oppressive and intellectual. I'll have nothing to do with it.

Something Else
11-11-2007, 03:34 AM
Whoever took it off stop being silly and put it back on...the interwebs are naked.

snowultra
11-11-2007, 03:43 AM
agreed, put it back up. wait, lets see what happens with oink. first

thewizeard
11-11-2007, 03:45 AM
is this another quiz game..they are getting boring...

Something Else
11-11-2007, 04:12 AM
Bring back elite torrents?

Spider_dude
11-11-2007, 11:22 AM
bring back napster!