PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines

Inevitable
07-17-2003, 01:11 AM
I need the file sizes for 1 and 2 for TMD since there are tons of fakes on there. Thanks.

Guyver
07-17-2003, 01:13 AM
[TMD]Terminator.3.(CENTROPY).TS.(1of2)---132 mb

[TMD]Terminator.3.(CENTROPY).TS.(2of2)---132mb

redemption
07-17-2003, 03:01 AM
why do u want the tmd files, they r poor quality, and usually have tmd movies plastered all through them. they just rip perfectly good films in poor quality 2 save file space. try the centropy version on bit torrent, thatd the best out.

Inevitable
07-17-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by redemption@17 July 2003 - 04:01
why do u want the tmd files, they r poor quality, and usually have tmd movies plastered all through them. they just rip perfectly good films in poor quality 2 save file space. try the centropy version on bit torrent, thatd the best out.
Thats because I'm not waiting hours on end to download the best quality moron, and most of the time you can't even get any reasonable connections despite me having a cable modem.TMD version is good enough for me.

Adster
07-17-2003, 11:46 AM

Agree

Thats because I'm not waiting hours on end to download the best quality moron, and most of the time you can't even get any reasonable connections despite me having a cable modem.TMD version is good enough for me.

Also Agree but no need to insult ;)

but can someone answer me as to why such a poor quality TMD version is spread so easy around kazaa and it is nearly imposible to get a very good quality bersion.

I jsut can't undestand why the good quality versions get spread more

Inevitable
07-17-2003, 11:51 AM
I just did a preview on T3 and its in good quality for TMD the best quality I've seen for TMD.