why you want it
guys I know have more advantage
isrealis have more chances to get the invite :happy:
Enjoy the musicI'll decide later this evening who are the winners
Regards
asafb

DaNi92
11-11-2007, 01:24 PM
I man ! I want an Invite to waffles because I like very much music, i do many things listen music :P ... If you give me an invite I apreciate much ;) ...

Btw I come from Portugal :D http://forumcmpt.ptgamers.com/style_emoticons/default/portugal2.gif

[[]]

Nightshiver
11-11-2007, 01:25 PM
I would really like waffles because I have heard that they not only have a good selection of music, but that the forums are becoming more active. I also would love it for the vast audio selection, as I like techno, 80s music, jazz. I know it may seem I'm kind of "jumping on the bandwagon," but I really am interested in waffles.

memnom
11-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Need a good Music Tracker, miss the oink's flacs for a long time, im into music a lot so need this site. wont trade it as i never have wont cheat as i never did. please m8 i would really like this waffles.fm invite. thanks a lot bro.

MSF
11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Isn't invites closed now @ waffles ?

OpenNet
11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey asafb!

I'd really like to get an invite to waffles, because I was a former member of OiNK until they got raided (what a sad day :dabs:) and I'm in a desperate need of a good music tracker comparable to OiNK.

Unfortunately, I don't know you and I'm not from Israel. But hey, atleast I tried :)

Regards,
OpenNet

desiKing
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
any chance of getting an invites, since oink closed down... there is no decent general music tracker out there (beside ex and tt which quite impossible to join) so hoping to join the waffles.

thanks

Shultziboy
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Invites closed

We have reached today's limit of invites. Please try back later.

BawA
11-11-2007, 01:33 PM
me me me, Shalom Alekham http://irish-nationalism.net/forum/images/smilies/jew.gif
http://www.howardemarcus.com/xsites/Agents/howardmarcus/content/uploadedFiles/HMarcus2.jpg

like classic songs

angryghost
11-11-2007, 01:35 PM
i wana grab this invite!!!! i was an ex-oink member, and used it very often because my music taste is very diverse, since waffles is suppose to be the next oink i would really like to join the tracker !!

xbawksz
11-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Power User/Donator at oink, good member at all trackers im currently active at (1 level 6, 1 level 7, 1 level 9) all im trying to do is find another music ommunity to be active in, i miss the feeling of oink and hopefully waffles is somewhat like the great community of oink.

thanks for your consideration, =D promise to be a good member if chosen.

asafb
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
The invites are closed
keep requesting and I'll choose those who I see best for waffles
I'll invite him when the invite are opened
regards

y0y0
11-11-2007, 01:42 PM
me, me , me, me ,me ... can u please give me one invite please, i LOVE music, not an specific band fan, i just make random dl and enjoy my stay... i got some hungry and maybe an waffles may work.... jejeje... i will upload a lot of stuff, and be active at the forum... please!

erunestian
11-11-2007, 01:43 PM
I would really like to join because I kinda can't find the music I like on 0day music trackers, or usual sites... OiNK was heaven for me, but now I really have problems finding the albums I want. I hope waffles will be suitable... :) I can contribute a lot. I have a large collection of 320kbps mp3s with a lot of jazz, classical, indie music... Please...

tiolewis
11-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Great giveaway Asafb , like always ...

If you let me , i can add 3 MMA tracker invites to your giveaway ...

(If someone needs one, just pm me)

stoplookaround
11-11-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm really interested in waffles because I've heard that it is a very busy, extensive, and PRIVATE tracker- something that Oink fulfilled for me. I have a musical taste set more in the past than present, and huge public trackers never have the high-quality music that I like. (waah)

After it and Demonoid have kicked the bucket, I'm looking for a good place to contribute and spread my roots. ... So to speak.

I'm not going to be as grovel-y as 75% of these posts, but I'd love an invite if you see fit! Thanks (you're going to have a lot of fun reading these posts later, aren't you?) :lol:

cRaZyzMaN
11-11-2007, 03:27 PM
i would like an invite because i enjoy music and eat waffles

bubbson
11-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm not your countryman ,i'm from Poland ,but maybe i can get it :) ,i'm exoinker and very like this site(somth)

josephs911
11-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I would really love it if I could have it, I have a very large music collection and would luv to share it again....

Thanks

sababot
11-11-2007, 04:28 PM
i would like an invite please :)
im an israeli ,
i love music ( all kinds except mizrahit )
i think you know me

sanjana
11-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I need one. Though I am not from Israil.. Still like music from around the world. After the death of oink and looking for music site. Do not hesitate to invite me. you can trust me.

Demigod
11-11-2007, 05:13 PM
First, I would just like to say: great giveaway! Second, I know I can say that I was previously a Power User at OiNK but that probably won't count for much since it is now unprovable.

Third, the reason why I want a Waffles.FM invite is that I am a college student out in the middle of nowhere and a music records store is nowhere to be found. I would love to have the opportunity to sample an album before buying it when I get the chance. I strongly believe in buying CDs in order to support the artist but I wouldn't want to wait a few months to be able to listen to a CD.

Finally, I'll admit that I'm not an Israeli but I hope I can win you over nevertheless. :P

Thank you for taking the time out to listen to me and to do this giveaway. Also, good luck to all the contestants.

asafb
11-12-2007, 10:00 AM
sababot (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sababot-129778) won the invite
congratz
thread locked :)
As soon as I'll get more invites I'll give them away here :)