PDA

View Full Version : invites coming around

speed2
11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
does anyone know wen BitMeTv invites come around been a power user for a while with a good ration but still waiting on the invites:)

xr8
11-12-2007, 09:01 AM
I believe they are provided monthly. If you have been eligible for invites for some time, I would say your invites would be disabled. This happened to me. I was invited and did everything correct. However, they claimed my account was one of the biggest invite/trading tree ever so they stopped my invite privileges (and said I was lucky to still have an account)!

Ghost+Rider
11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
If u were a power user before 28 October and have still not got invites then ur invites have been disabled
Pm tequilavip and tell him tht give me some invites u noob retard
Then only he will give invites :lol: :lol:

supper
11-12-2007, 10:36 AM
i think thay give invites only for vips not the pu iam not sure about that too:cry:

znik
11-12-2007, 10:57 AM
i think thay give invites only for vips not the pu iam not sure about that too:cry:

No, that is wrong... :noes:

If you all read their announcement of 28th of September you will realize the conditions that are required for PUsers to get invites.

It's a combination of good ratio AND amount of data downloaded every month.

READ the announcements and most important be extremely carefull with your invitees if you want your account to stay alive ! ;)

user2000
11-12-2007, 12:34 PM
bitmetv have invites for good seeders!! pu

kyrcer
11-12-2007, 02:10 PM
This is not good info. :/

mrnobody
11-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I believe they are provided monthly. If you have been eligible for invites for some time, I would say your invites would be disabled. This happened to me. I was invited and did everything correct. However, they claimed my account was one of the biggest invite/trading tree ever so they stopped my invite privileges (and said I was lucky to still have an account)!

funny but not surprising.

trikster
11-12-2007, 04:56 PM
....AND amount of data downloaded every month....
What makes you think that? Where does it say that you need to download monthly to receive invites?

import_fighter
11-12-2007, 05:34 PM
yea you have to download a certain amount a month to receive invites...

KinkyAfro
11-12-2007, 05:39 PM
no thats wrong, it only counts overall download not monthly. it's not the same day for everyone, they are handed out every 30 days from whenever you last got them. if you have waited longer than that then there probably disabled.

znik
11-12-2007, 05:50 PM
yeap, you are probably right KinkyAfro.
It doesn't say clearly every month, so it is probably overall download requirements so as to get 1invite every 30days.

speed2
11-12-2007, 05:56 PM
well have just checked my inviter and he has been disabled so i prob can kiss goodbye to ma invites but there is one thing, his account was parked so i dont know if it was disabled due to inactivity

Tokeman
11-12-2007, 06:27 PM
when you park an account, you do it to prevent being disabled due to inactivity. Plus, if your inviter was only ban'd for inactivity, then you would not have lost your invites. He/she prolly broke a rule.

speed2
11-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Yup lost my invites coz the knob who invited me was a ratio cheat,

Ghost+Rider
11-13-2007, 05:54 AM
when you park an account, you do it to prevent being disabled due to inactivity. Plus, if your inviter was only ban'd for inactivity, then you would not have lost your invites. He/she prolly broke a rule.

If u don't download anything for a month and ur acc is still parked then the acc is disabled under 0 up/dl rule
wut a funny site :lol: