PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Level 6+ (Alot of proof)

fmarqui
11-11-2007, 09:12 PM
I am looking for any Level 6+ sites that you can invite me into. I have nothing but alot of seeding to offer on the site you get me into. Here is a screenshot of my fmarqui account / my revtt account ratio details / my utorrent seed server in europe .. in my other screenshot i will put my speedtest of today etc.

I am generally just looking for any RSS-automated site that its an english general tracker (english releases of course) etc.

Anyone that can help me out get into better sites I will appreciate it if you need more proof (just ask) I will give them to you.

thank you

screenshot #1
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6783/proofcf6.jpg

edit: now that I see how people react to such requests I can see their point and thinking about what I really need is TV (yes revtt already has tv) but more rare 0day shows and not so much the "popular ones"

So my request is any scene TV tracker that has the RSS and is at least 24hr pre. Thank you.

Blackbeard
11-11-2007, 09:13 PM
No spamming your email in public.

birney29
11-11-2007, 09:15 PM
1.dont put your mail in a post.
2. u r just a collecter u r not even looking for anything specific so if i had an account i wouldn't give it you anyway.
3. if i were you go to the WIAW and look for one site that takes your fancy and request that.

fmarqui
11-11-2007, 09:22 PM
sorry about the email i removed it.

what is WIAW?

yes i do collect alot i dont see nothing wrong with that.

MrLazy
11-11-2007, 09:26 PM
thats lame dude .. you asked for "level 6 +" that means you are in it just for the level. which means that you ARE a COLLECTOR. Collectors are lame. which makes you lame. I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere. After you get it are you going to ask for "Level 10 +" ? :angry:

Some advice ...theres no point of collecting ...doing so is just selfish and will get you NO WHERE.

SgtMajor
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
thats lame dude .. you asked for "level 6 +" that means you are in it just for the level. which means that you ARE a COLLECTOR. Collectors are lame. which makes you lame. I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere. After you get it are you going to ask for "Level 10 +" ? :angry:

Some advice ...theres no point of collecting ...doing so is just selfish and will get you NO WHERE.

After you get it are you going to ask for "Level 10 +" ? :angry:

No - just all level 7+ obviously! :dabs:

I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere.

Agreed. Best to close this thread and rethink the strategy.

mrnobody
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
what is WIAW?

yes i do collect alot i dont see nothing wrong with that.

WIAW: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

i appreciate that u are honest but many users dislike "collecters" because doing so you are occupying a slot for other user who is literally dying to get an invite.

also, when makig a request, try to be specific. read over the WIAW and try to figure out which tracker meet ur need...of course you don't need them all and try to avoid asking for high lvl when u are just a beginner here.

I dont think anyone will invite you anywhere.

Agreed. Best to close this thread and rethink the strategy.

yup, i hear the flame wind coming, shut ur door and close this thread!!

btw, to close thread, go to thread tools (top right hand corner of this thread).

fOrUmAs
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM

MrLazy what make u different,u also looking for high level tracker that is posted in your signature so im sure u are also just another COLLECTOR nothing more;)

MrLazy
11-11-2007, 10:53 PM

MrLazy what make u different,u also looking for high level tracker that is posted in your signature so im sure u are also just another COLLECTOR nothing more;)im not a collector. i just want trackers with different contents. eg. NB for Nordic. i don't have much trackers to be honest...if i had ScT i wouldn't request FTN as they offer the same stuff...I look for the best trackers that's all ..I'm not like other people asking for every single tracker ..which is just pointless..Look in my sig ..each tracker I'm requesting specializes in something different...and not to mention i actually USE the trackers i get ..and always keep a good solid ratio:)

fOrUmAs
11-11-2007, 11:04 PM
MrLazy what make u different,u also looking for high level tracker that is posted in your signature so im sure u are also just another COLLECTOR nothing more;)im not a collector. i just want trackers with different contents

hehe yea right;)..but i dont care at all just dont like to see that someone(you) talk some guy that is something wrong but u also doing the same thing....only differents from u and that guys are that u dreaming(looking) and other guy are requesting...the same thing:)

MrLazy
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM
if he was requesting like everyone else, i wouldn't have made bad comments about him..i just see that he wants trackers because of level ..if everyone did that, what would happen to the other lower level trackers that are equally or even better in contents. just trying to say that levels aren't always everything ...

Saroman
11-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Easy guys Easy...

Thread starter requested some trackers.. Anyone who wishes to fulfill his request would have posted here. Why do we need to spam here unnecessarily.

MrLazy
11-11-2007, 11:34 PM
good point ill stop here. Sorry dude if my comments were too harsh, but just don't collect trackers ..its not setting a good example for other people

pro267
11-11-2007, 11:48 PM
MrLazy, you've made 10(!) invite request threads in the last month or so here at FST, not to mention in your signature you're requesting 3 of the highest level trackers, and yet you don't feel the least bit awkward preaching to this guy about being a tracker collector.

Wouldn't you say that this could be considered as having double standards?

Kyl3KK
11-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Mr. Lazy could have them all. As long as he uses all of them then he isn't really a collector.

fmarqui
11-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Thanks squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/squirr3l-179360) for the comment I can see how some people can react to this but I will rather just keep the thread open for now ...after some thinking though I did come to the conclusion that I do wish I had access to more rare shows that are pred daily and not like the popular shows like heroes.24.prison break.everyone hates cris etc...those other groups outside of L*L , X*R , 2H* , NoT* , etc. Not particular requesting or asking for any Level 6+ trackers but any that does have scene releases and is 24hr pre time at least.

I just though by posting what I posted people would be glad to see someone have a very good ratio not by just downloading a few GBs but actually having a history of alot of download and still having the bandwidth to seed over time.

MrLazy
11-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Mr. Lazy could have them all. As long as he uses all of them then he isn't really a collector.thank you. in fact i dont want all..i only want the ones i think that will be of use to me..I'm not going to request things like uk-t or ftwr. I've seen the reviews and i don't find them that appealing to be honest :happy:

fmarqui (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fmarqui-172527) sorry if my comments were inappropriate

fmarqui
11-12-2007, 12:09 AM
None taken.

But by collector I guess you mean if I wish to rack up on trackers signups and so forth? Nope because then whoever invited me will get warning/banned if I didn't seed/active on that certain tracker.

When I said yes I am a collector I meant as in archiving/collecting releases not by having trackers that I don't need to and just having access to them.

But having to think about it I need a rare tracker (TV shows) not old releases but the ones that are generally not spread out daily...and I would think that any Level 6+ site will get me into one I just have to read that list better and see which one fits me.

MrLazy
11-12-2007, 12:13 AM
oh.. some people "collectors" they dont actually use the trackers .. they collect them and then just leave it there to rot..then the account would die of inactivity ...The next thing they do is climb up to the higher level of the pyramid and eventually those trackers die of inactivity too ?? isn't that a big waste of time and effort ?

mrnobody
11-12-2007, 12:20 AM
oh.. some people "collectors" they dont actually use the trackers .. they collect them and then just leave it there to rot..then the account would die of inactivity ...The next thing they do is climb up to the higher level of the pyramid and eventually those trackers die of inactivity too ?? isn't that a big waste of time and effort ?

i thought the intention of collecting was to "keep" (not let it rot) it hoping it gets valuable someday. When it does...trade it off to step up lvls or put a lil flashy ubar to show eliteness.

Anyways, fmarqui (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fmarqui-172527) what kind of tracker do u like? coz there are tons of lvl 6+ dedicated (specified in music, tv, movies, scene etc) trackers.

MrLazy
11-12-2007, 12:26 AM
squirr3l that is true too ..yet i know people that complain that they're level 9 was deleted because of inactivity ... :whistling

fmarqui
11-12-2007, 01:36 AM

i thought the intention of collecting was to "keep" (not let it rot) it hoping it gets valuable someday. When it does...trade it off to step up lvls or put a lil flashy ubar to show eliteness.

Anyways, fmarqui (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fmarqui-172527) what kind of tracker do u like? coz there are tons of lvl 6+ dedicated (specified in music, tv, movies, scene etc) trackers.

BitmeTv sounds good since its just for TV shows but the screenshot looked like it was taken a while ago so I don't know how organized (scene releases) is there on it.

But SCT looks from screenshot on its TV more the "rare" that I need.

MrLazy
11-12-2007, 01:49 AM
ya bitmetv is best for TV shows ..thats why i'm looking for it too :) but also alternatives are: TvTorrents, TVJunkies etc ..