PDA

View Full Version : BrokenStones.cn Problem!

hack0960
11-12-2007, 02:15 AM
What is the deal! Is anyone having problems with login to brokenstones.cn? or does anyone know how to reach brokenstones admin by irc or something? :O HELP PLEASE

raj3186
11-12-2007, 02:43 AM
wat exactly is u r problem?
are u getting any error message after login?

hack0960
11-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Yeah after i login i get this error in the message board !

{

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

}

It locked me out of everthing! I can't even look at the help file for info!

membrana
11-16-2007, 01:25 PM
i'm having the exact same problem!
can anyone notify a moderator or an admin at Brokenstones?

my user is "membrana".

thanks!

Polarbear
11-16-2007, 01:37 PM
working fine here

PRINCE
11-16-2007, 01:39 PM
also working here fine
i dont what this problem

membrana
11-16-2007, 01:50 PM
also working here fine
i dont what this problem

working fine here

yes guys, we know that some ( or maybe all ) are able to use brokenstones... but for some odd reason all we are getting is that error...

could you please please PM a moderator or admin, and tell him about our problem?

my user is membrana.

if not, could you PM me an email for me to contact with the people at Brokenstones?

thanks!

Polarbear
11-16-2007, 02:01 PM
working fine here

yes guys, we know that some ( or maybe all ) are able to use brokenstones... but for some odd reason all we are getting is that error...

could you please please PM a moderator or admin, and tell him about our problem?

my user is membrana.

if not, could you PM me an email for me to contact with the people at Brokenstones?

thanks!

there is no user with the name "membrana" on bs.

membrana
11-16-2007, 02:11 PM
what?!

mmmm.... ok... i've uploaded a couple torrents there...
there should be a Joe Bonamasa album, Sloe Gin.
THAT torrent has to be uploaded by my user membrana

and i've also uploaded the Oniro Discography, and the Adobe CS3 k for Leopard! ( there are comments that i made on those torrents!!! )

i hope this could verify what i'm saying...

thanks for your trouble guys!

psxcite
11-16-2007, 02:20 PM
No comments by any such user on those torrents and the uploaders are anonymous.

membrana
11-16-2007, 02:26 PM
CR4P!!!

ok, if you can't see the user its because only Power Users can...

the only guess left, is that i've been BANNED for some reason... is there anywhere on the FAQ or someplace a contact that i can make with some admin or moderator?

another torrent i commented in was in Black&White, the game... ( and i uploaded that one too... )

thanks!

Polarbear
11-16-2007, 02:45 PM
CR4P!!!

the only guess left, is that i've been BANNED for some reason... is there anywhere on the FAQ or someplace a contact that i can make with some admin or moderator?

another torrent i commented in was in Black&White, the game... ( and i uploaded that one too... )

thanks!

you are banned. and if you were seeding with two different ips simultaniously it's no wonder why.

membrana
11-16-2007, 03:00 PM
wait wait wait a second...

i can't seed with multiple IPs simultaneously?!?!
why!?
whats wrong with that?
i leave my home mac seeding, and i also seed at my office...
it helps with my ratio, and it also helps to share things! ( here in Argentina, at BEST we get an upload speed of 20kb/s ).
plus, i had a 1.x ratio, so i was not abusing.

well... it was not my intention to do something wrong here...

could you give me some kind of contact with the admin or mod, so i can explain the situation?

thanks.

Polarbear
11-16-2007, 03:12 PM
irc.efnet.org

channel: brokenstones

membrana
11-16-2007, 03:58 PM
thank you so much Polarbear!
i'm on it right now.
(it seems that there are several of us with the same problem).

if there is a solution, i'll post it here.

Unstable1
11-16-2007, 07:41 PM
CR4P!!!

thanks!

you are banned. and if you were seeding with two different ips simultaniously it's no wonder why.

thats not true.

ive been seeding from two IPs on loads of private sites for years with no problem (i have two internet connections at home).

never been banned from any sites, inc bitmetv, oink, sct, st, tl, revtt etc etc

membrana
11-16-2007, 08:33 PM
unstable1, i'm with you there... never had a problem before... and it seems that this time either...

what happend was that my, my boss and a collegue were all seeding and DLing from the same IP ( at the office :D ), and that got us all banned...

i went to the irc channel, and talked with GreKom and he explained this to me...

i suggest that if somebody else is having the same problem, just go there, be polite, and try to solve the problem.

thanks to everyone who helped me here.