PDA

View Full Version : Waffles.fm

sleepyy
11-12-2007, 08:04 AM
I'm looking for a waffles.fm invite please i can offer a few sites but very little these people would call silly sites and are not worth much on the torrent value list.

Cheers

sleepyy
11-13-2007, 09:47 AM
bump

Ace30
11-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Former oink member with good buffer & vip and then it went down once and then again for good at the.cd domain I have all the account details emails from oink I would like to trade you or work out something for waffles
I have
revtt invites
TL Account
st invites
can anyone help me I don't no anyone online so therefore had to get I have plenty of bandwidth to share with the community 10 mb down and 356k up I will share as I always have and I always donate as well Also I was wondering if someone tell me who to contact about gettin back in at waffles I had heard that anyone with proof of an oink account would be welcome back is this true? thanks check my trades I am very honest please let me know thanks in advance

sleepyy
11-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Former oink member with good buffer & vip and then it went down once and then again for good at the.cd domain I have all the account details emails from oink I would like to trade you or work out something for waffles
I have
revtt invites
TL Account
st invites
can anyone help me I don't no anyone online so therefore had to get I have plenty of bandwidth to share with the community 10 mb down and 356k up I will share as I always have and I always donate as well Also I was wondering if someone tell me who to contact about gettin back in at waffles I had heard that anyone with proof of an oink account would be welcome back is this true? thanks check my trades I am very honest please let me know thanks in advance

I don't understand do you want to trade with me or help me out