PDA

View Full Version : nb translation please

usersec
11-12-2007, 01:05 PM
2007-10-21 - Beklager nedetiden på 2 uker. Vi ble først utsatt for DDOS-angrep og vår hostingleverandør blokkerte våre IP'er for å ikke ramme andre brukere på samme sted.
Vi har nå byttet hostingleverandør og installert vår egen dedikerte firewall for å beskytte oss mot DDOS-angrep i framtiden.
Tusen takk til alle på IRC som holdt motet og humøret oppe gjennom nedetiden, det var veldig koselig :-)

PirateEagle
11-12-2007, 01:50 PM
We where down 2 weeks.

We were first exposed to DDOS-angrep and our hosting-supplier didn't boycott our IPs for to a frame other users on the same place.

We now has the booty hosting-supplier and installed ours own dedicated fire wall to protect we against DDOS-angrep in the future.

Thousand thanks to avenue at IRC who kept the courage and the mood up through nedetiden, it goods enormous cosy

i don`t know is that really good because this is translated by some translator program not by me :P

Cheffy
11-12-2007, 01:54 PM
We apologies for the 2 week downtime. We were first under an DDOS attack and our hosting supplier blocked our IPs so that the attack would not affect other users at the same hosting company.
We have no changed hosting supplier and installed our own dedicated firewall to protect us form future attacks.
Thanks to everyone on IRC that had fait and kept the spirits up during the downtime. We appreciate it.

usersec
11-12-2007, 01:56 PM
thanks!