PDA

View Full Version : specific tracker needed!

Benja
11-13-2007, 08:25 PM
i need tracker with loads of 60's 70's 80's hits and lots of seeders too for those torrents.
if invite is needed for this site pls be kind and send me one:)

oh and btw sorry about my lame english:happy:

Polarbear
11-13-2007, 08:31 PM
i need tracker with loads of 60's 70's 80's hits and lots of seeders too for those torrents.
if invite is needed for this site pls be kind and send me one:)

oh and btw sorry about my lame english:happy:

my advice: stick with public trackers, they have a lot of mainstream music and a lot of seeders.

another advantage: you don't need to beg for invites with your second post there.
:shifty:

p.s. your english is fine.

Benja
11-13-2007, 08:40 PM
but at the public trackers the speed is very very very low and if i wanna download couple of albums and some clips it's already hundreds of MB and it's take years to download it cuz there are no seeders.
oh and why i can't bag for invites? if some1 wanna give me it's fine by me and fine by him its ok:)

Defy
11-13-2007, 08:46 PM
What Polarbear is saying is... you just joined and you're only at 3 posts, not a lot of people are going to hand over invites to private communities when they don't know you or what type of person you are. You'd have better luck waiting out the 30 days to reach the invite section, and making posts in the meantime so people can get to know you.

There are a lot of nice folks here, be patient and good will come. :)

Polarbear
11-13-2007, 08:51 PM
What Polarbear is saying is... you just joined and you're only at 3 posts, not a lot of people are going to hand over invites to private communities when they don't know you or what type of person you are. You'd have better luck waiting out the 30 days to reach the invite section, and making posts in the meantime so people can get to know you.

There are a lot of nice folks here, be patient and good will come. :)

i love that post, defy - so warm hearted :wub:

Benja
11-13-2007, 08:52 PM
amm ok but dont worry i ain't faking upload:)
oh and if some1 know sites im looking for let me know:)

kostnkost
11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I feel the love:fst:

Not to hijack, but that is why I switched from another site.

There are a lot of helpful people on these boards.