PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BitMeTv ~

MrLazy
11-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Yea i know BitMeTv is hard to get ..and i do understand that the staff are pretty strict about their invites. I'm not a trader so i won't be trading anything i get. I'm a 100% active member in all my trackers and i also keep a high solid ratio no matter how hard it is to seed i always leave my torrents on to seed for weeks as my PC is on 24/7. If you require proofs just ask for it and i will get back to you as soon as possible. I have never disappointed anyone who invited me to any trackers because i am always active and i maintain a high ratio. The main reason why i want a bitmetv invite is because i am very interested in TV Shows and most of the time I'm at work and i always miss out on the best TV shows, so i hope by joining this site ( i know this site is the best for TV Shows.) i will not have to miss out on the best shows. I know there are alternatives, but seriously i can't really consider them "alternatives" as they are nothing compared to BitMeTV .

I'm asking nicely to anyone that as some spare invites to give me one. I would really appreciate your generosity :D

Sorry for the long intro ...
Thanks a lot in advance :happy:

:fst:

I beleive.....
11-14-2007, 01:50 AM
Well, I don't have bitmeTV ( also looking for it ) but if you want I can give you 1 bitme.org invite. I can see you are a good member and you deserve what you are asking for but this is the best what I can give you this time :)

mrnobody
11-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Well, I don't have bitmeTV ( also looking for it ) but if you want I can give you 1 bitme.org invite. I can see you are a good member and you deserve what you are asking for but this is the best what I can give you this time :)

bitme.org or revolt might be good place to get bitmetv.

i doubt there will be bitmetv giveaway here...they ABSOLUTELY hate it and if you just search for something like "bitmetv account" or "bitmetv staff" etc you will know what i mean. So, the best way to get there is via their other sister site.

Good Luck!

KREMBO
11-14-2007, 01:56 AM
it will be nice if you can invite me to bitme.org
i am a student and am looking for this site
thanks

SgtMajor
11-14-2007, 01:58 AM
it will be nice if you can invite me to bitme.org
i am a student and am looking for this site
thanks

Yeh right, as if anyone would invite a known cheater and put their invites/account at risk.

Best thing you can do is disappear for a while, a long while would be better.

Kyl3KK
11-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Yeah, and if you do get it from here, use a different name and mail and everything.

pomfy
11-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Yeah, and if you do get it from here, use a different name and mail and everything.
And say you are female.
I noticed that no torrent site ever bans women.

MrLazy
11-14-2007, 02:11 AM
i tried bitme ..they werent so nice about it ...and im a donor VIP member ...just because i was about to giveaway my account here for FREE ...which i actually ended up not doing ..still they held the grudge against me ...:(

KREMBO
11-14-2007, 02:12 AM
sgtmajor
i am not the men you think i am

SgtMajor
11-14-2007, 02:14 AM
sgtmajor
i am not the men you think i am

It wasn't difficult to find you there, it's very tightknit and anyone with over 1TB is well known, to be daft enough to come here and offer a 2TB buffered account there was stupid in the extreme.

Live with it, you are a cheater and you were caught.

MrLazy
11-14-2007, 02:17 AM
cheaters are extremely lame no offense .. you get what you pay for ...if you cant seed or have low connection ..pay for something better ...there is no need to cheat ...you just ruin the whole point of bittorrent ...(sharing ..)

KREMBO
11-14-2007, 02:20 AM
no i am not some1 tell me to post here is acc for offer
i dont have that acc

MrLazy
11-14-2007, 01:01 PM
ok no more spamming .. i seriously need this invite :(

Bo0ddha
11-14-2007, 01:17 PM
Make friends on other trackers. The odds of getting it here is not that good.

MrLazy
11-14-2007, 01:19 PM
oh well its worth a shot ..I'm sure some people here have invites to spare .. :(

josegavara
11-14-2007, 06:58 PM
you ask for an invite to a tracker yet you quite freely admit you give away "your" accounts on others trackers. dont you get it? thats as bad as trading and tracker staff wont invite you if you do that. any account you dont want should be deleted not given to others

Bo0ddha
11-15-2007, 01:06 PM
The best way I've seen it handled is by tophos. I've seen the admins give you 1 invite to giveaway and after it's given out they delete your account. That way your still helping, but not breaking rules.