PDA

View Full Version : Audio book help

bornwithnoname
11-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Now that Demonoid is down and oink is dead can any one tell me where I can get audiobooks.

arkiebrian
11-14-2007, 03:13 AM
Now that Demonoid is down and oink is dead can any one tell me where I can get audiobooks.
What.cd has quite a few...LearnBits has a lot of the educational type.

allegrad
11-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Biteme has tons of educational material as well.

bornwithnoname
11-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I m looking more towards fiction than towards educational materials. What.cd and biteme are closed for registration and without demonid and oink I have nothing worth trading.

bornwithnoname
11-14-2007, 11:43 AM
I m looking more towards fiction than towards educational materials. What.cd and biteme are closed for registration and without demonid and oink I have nothing worth trading.

allegrad
11-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I've been looking for fiction audio books too, but haven't had any luck thus far. I'm looking specifically for Doctor Who audio books and sci-fi. But with the (Hopefully temporary) demise of Demonoid, I haven't been able to find any science fiction audio books. If anyone has any, or knows where I can recommend a tracker, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

dreigemuese
11-15-2007, 12:08 PM
I have exactly the same problem! A friend let me take a peek at bitme.org yesterday, while it has a nice audiobook collection (somewhere between 700 to 800 books), they are more often non-fiction. I miss Oink and Demonoid sooooooooooooo much!

@allegrad
http://www.torrentspy.com/directory/1011/assorted/audio+book+%2d+fiction
has several doctor who torrents, sort the torrent by date and you'll see. They're probably the "leftovers" from Demonoid though.

kostnkost
11-15-2007, 01:22 PM
I have also been trying to find an audio book site that has fiction books, ie. James Patterson.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

dreigemuese
11-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Isohunt has some.
http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=James+Patterson

Do you have a particular book in mind?

kostnkost
11-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Isohunt has some.
http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=James+Patterson

Do you have a particular book in mind?

I appreciate the help, but I tend to stay away from public trackers.:nono:

Long story made short = infringement letter sent:fear2:

allegrad
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
I know exactly what you mean, kostnkost. I try to stay as far away from public trackers as possible. But it sucks because that's the only other place I've found Dr. Who audio books recently.

suckit1
11-15-2007, 09:04 PM
I hope demonoid comes back soon

dreigemuese
11-15-2007, 10:15 PM
I appreciate the help, but I tend to stay away from public trackers.:nono:

Long story made short = infringement letter sent:fear2:

Wow. They haven't began sending those letters here yet, but the way things are going, it's only a matter of time. :cry:

varend
11-16-2007, 08:06 AM
you can chk elbitz, they have quite a few audiobooks (if you need invite send me pm)

... and if you need invite send me pm