PDA

View Full Version : Soulseeker

redemption
07-17-2003, 01:33 PM
ive been trying 2 get tunes off spoulseeker but i find its slow and the 1s u want , the users r never online, does any1 else find that?? am looking 4 full albums really.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-17-2003, 01:35 PM
not to advertise the forum, but check out the soulseek forum and check out their pinned improved search topic.

redemption
07-17-2003, 02:57 PM
ok i will give it a try see if it improves my results...cheers.

Celerystalksme
07-17-2003, 03:35 PM
I most probally will have a lot of what you need :D

Loomis
07-18-2003, 01:13 AM
Cheers to that Celery!
I've been getting nothing but your stuff for weeks!
You have EVERYTHING that I've wanted!
I mean, 5 Ataris albums? How did I ever get so lucky?!?!

Celerystalksme
07-18-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Loomis@18 July 2003 - 11:13
Cheers to that Celery!
I've been getting nothing but your stuff for weeks!
You have EVERYTHING that I've wanted!
I mean, 5 Ataris albums? How did I ever get so lucky?!?!
Tis no worries...im always helpful in soulseek cause there aren't many assholes there :D

Celerystalksme
07-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah and anyone who wants lots of punk music...come to soulseek i share everything from old school 70's punk...to the new punk rock or power punk stuff...aswell as everything in between...Oh and by the way a person started a rumor where i downloaded every single one of my mp3's...for the RIAA's sake i own every single one of those CD's i share...actually thats BS...i did download every single one of those songs :lol:

metalrebelzz
07-20-2003, 09:27 PM
ok ok, for all u nu metal fanatics, i PROMISE to be in there more often....as a matter of fact...i guess i'll just open it and leave it lol.....bah, nobody likes my shit half of the time anyways tho...

soma
07-20-2003, 11:28 PM
Celery; a while back u had posted 2 rooms u had created in SS...I searched the forum now that my SS works but now I can't find the thread. Do u still have those rooms and if so could you tell me the name again. KLF MusicWorld is not in my room list and I would like to find some users from this board...thanx.

HeavyMetalParkingLot
07-20-2003, 11:48 PM
just right click on the room list and select refresh room list. that should solve your problem

soma
07-20-2003, 11:52 PM
Although that may seem like an obvious fix for most, for me it just won't work. Actually last night I saw the KLF MusicWorld...it was about 12:30 at night here so about 11:30 a.m. central American time...the only problem is there was only 1 USER! I refreshed and after that it disappeared :( . I've refreshed countless times and this is the closest I've gotten to KLF MusicWorld....

Celerystalksme
07-21-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by soma@21 July 2003 - 09:52
Although that may seem like an obvious fix for most, for me it just won't work. Actually last night I saw the KLF MusicWorld...it was about 12:30 at night here so about 11:30 a.m. central American time...the only problem is there was only 1 USER! I refreshed and after that it disappeared :( . I've refreshed countless times and this is the closest I've gotten to KLF MusicWorld....
I been trying my best to see what the problem would be...and i can't see where this problem would come from...can you see KLF Bookworld??

Adster
07-21-2003, 04:12 AM
Are you sure you don't have soulseek isle?? instead of the reall soulseek?

Celerystalksme
07-21-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by soma@21 July 2003 - 09:52
Soma you are using soulseek isle...i just went in and checked today...go and download normal soulseek version 149...

soma
07-21-2003, 08:02 AM
Ha!!! I'm an idiot. I nominate myself for world's most moronic idiot. No wonder I couldn't c you guys...well thanx I'll jump on that right away!