PDA

View Full Version : Are you a trader? [v2]

mrnobody
11-14-2007, 04:33 AM
v1 by Polarbear => http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-are-you-trader-249527

more options added, hopefully everyone will be able to express themself :P

set as anonymous so feel free to vote w/e fits you; nobody is gonna know ;)

iam1337
11-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Why do we have threads like this...its obvious 80% of the people here are going to be traders. If you want a tracker, you HAVE to trade if your a newb and don't know anyone. You'll be stuck with nothing pretty much if you don't. You can try to make friends and etc, but that takes a long time to try to get invites from them. If you have something else to offer, and someone wants it, you can make a deal.

Oh and very nice poll :P

mrnobody
11-14-2007, 04:43 AM
indeed it takes time but i think it's worth it.

thanks for rating the poll ;)

EDIT: forgot to add one option "Hell to Anti-Trader"...would get some votes for sure :P

Kyl3KK
11-14-2007, 04:46 AM
No. But I'm not against it. It's just not for me.

raj3186
11-14-2007, 05:33 AM
F**k u , i selected this option squirr3l :P

dave12
11-14-2007, 05:54 AM
u should have included one more option fresh account giveaway = trading why?
because some site which are not open for registration how could somebody giveaway fresh act for that site .There are guys who take every tracker possible from giveaways and then they giveaway that tracker in other forums. At least we know traders (they are trading for themself) but these guys get invite in giveaways and giveaway that act in other forum putting their inviter also at risk.

RealitY
11-14-2007, 06:44 AM
Well members like that should be reported if theres proof of it...

jasperr
11-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Why do we have threads like this...its obvious 80% of the people here are going to be traders. If you want a tracker, you HAVE to trade if your a newb and don't know anyone. You'll be stuck with nothing pretty much if you don't. You can try to make friends and etc, but that takes a long time to try to get invites from them. If you have something else to offer, and someone wants it, you can make a deal.

pretty sad that people still think like this...........:frusty:

mysterious
11-14-2007, 06:56 AM
fuck trading ;)

GoLDeN
11-14-2007, 07:57 AM
used to be one

Polarbear
11-14-2007, 08:03 AM
v1 by Polarbear => http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-are-you-trader-249527

more options added, hopefully everyone will be able to express themself :P

set as anonymous so feel free to vote w/e fits you; nobody is gonna know ;)

this poll is more a fun poll - it won't show any valuable statistical results at all.

blackbird
11-14-2007, 08:26 AM
squirr3l
how old are you ? :shifty:

sokrates
11-14-2007, 08:30 AM
/me is teh most evil trader in teh world!! :P

freedom
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
/me loled :P

Polarbear
11-14-2007, 10:11 AM
squirr3l
how old are you ? :shifty:

that's what i was asking myself.

the goal of my poll was to demonstrate that despite what many tracker's staff say, fst is not a forum full of traders, cheaters and scammers.

i was trying to show that most people don't trade here and put fst's reputation to a higher level.

with this childish copycat poll you ridicule the topic and prevent people from taking it serious and voting honestly.

beat
11-14-2007, 01:13 PM
This thread is highly unnecessary. I hope your next mission is not 2000 posts squirr3l.

Detale
11-14-2007, 01:25 PM

WHAT!? Not to be mean but you haven't been here that long to make an observation like this. If you want a tracker you can trade sure but then you risk losing the acct and possibly future accts due to being banned. There are other ways you know, you can pretty easily hang out for a while and make some friends here then people will invite you to many sites. This is a perfect example of you just not knowing any better. I hope you realize soon that you do have options. Also there are plenty of giveaways here. IMO you will get more if you are found to be a good guy from friends then you ever will trading. Also this poll isn't so bad true I feel the options are not as direct but it also gives a different view on the mentality of the Trader/Non trader. True it lacks originality, but I don't believe he did it intentionally to "steal" your thread PB but maybe he should have suggested it to you, eh doesn't really matter

Polarbear
11-14-2007, 02:00 PM
True it lacks originality, but I don't believe he did it intentionally to "steal" your thread PB but maybe he should have suggested it to you, eh doesn't really matter

no problem, everyone can start any thread or poll he wants to.
i don't mind at all :)

i'm not seeing it from a "stealing" aspect, but more like an unnecessary dupe.

whatever - who cares :D

sexydingo
11-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I see the benefits, but I haven't traded for anything

misledhope
11-14-2007, 02:09 PM
i am the first no vote

DannyGnXz
11-14-2007, 02:41 PM
You will never get a true representation of what people are doing out there with the accounts or invites that they have. Why??? Honesty, or the lack of. Very few traders are going to admit that they are traders. Because they are looked down at. And it seems like the people who are traders or to say the most notorious traders are known anyway.

In other worlds its like admitting to smoking pot at a job interview.
Have you ever smoked pot? - - - No.
Never? - - - Well yes, I tried it but I didn't inhale.

s33d3rka
11-14-2007, 02:46 PM
so far yep, i just want to have some better tracker than now. ive never traded accs only invites.

Detale
11-14-2007, 02:50 PM
i am the first no vote
Sure you are because you're a poll whore :P

I'm not seeing it from a "stealing" aspect, but more like an unnecessary dupe.

whatever - who cares :D
Oh it's stealing ;)

boobly
11-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Never will trade!

whiteyes
11-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Not a trader because have nothing to trade
only have some silly sites

stroj
11-14-2007, 05:06 PM

There might be something true about this. Not everyone is lucky enough to get what he wants. Not everyone has begging in his nature. Not everyone has friends with valuable tracker invites to give away.

mrnobody
11-14-2007, 10:02 PM
i noticed some people in polarbear's thread asked for more option; as the first post says the purpose it to give wide variety of option...not necessarily use it for stat purpose. If you want to know the rough approximation of trader vs non-trader, follow the link in the first page.

This thread is meant to be fun...which i suppose some of you already have guessed based on the option provided :P and i am not creating this thread to get 2000 post lol...barely making next post in 3rd page ;)

weenden
11-14-2007, 10:07 PM
no

Gish
11-14-2007, 10:14 PM
I'll admit it... I have traded but I am not proud of it!

1Man
11-15-2007, 02:16 AM
Trader 4ever

user2000
11-15-2007, 02:20 AM
well. i like to say...YES..but is better on giweaway's...i like more to share!