PDA

View Full Version : IndieTorrents - Trade :(

TriviuM
11-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Im not for trading accounts or invites but at the time i traded nearly everthing i had for it :P

and i was wanting to know what people can offer my for it ??:fst::D

TriviuM
11-15-2007, 10:59 AM
BUMP ill close if not intrest :) :D

Detale
11-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Thread Bumping
Bumping is permitted after 12 hours have passed since the last post.
Those bumping before the 12 hours will receive infractions.

TriviuM
11-15-2007, 11:03 AM
12 hours have passed :S

Enlightened
11-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Im not for trading accounts or invites but at the time i traded nearly everthing i had for it :P

and i was wanting to know what people can offer my for it ??:fst::D

I don't "Get" U? If U are NOT trading account, what is this Post all about, I am confuse? :frusty:
Either U Trade or U Don't, U cannot have it Both ways.....
If U want to trade have the "Balls", to do it and admit it, don't say all that garbage , with your vagueness nad ambivalence?????.....:naughty:

TriviuM
11-15-2007, 11:09 AM
no im not a one for trading like i said above but its an ACCOUNT fresh for any1's concern :P

Vercors
11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't "Get" U? If U are NOT trading account, what is this Post all about, I am confuse? :frusty:
Either U Trade or U Don't, U cannot have it Both ways.....
If U want to trade have the "Balls", to do it and admit it, don't say all that garbage , with your vagueness nad ambivalence?????.....:naughty:

He didn't say "I'm not trading accounts", he said "I'm not for trading accounts".
And that doesn't mean the same thing, especially when you read the rest of his post

TriviuM
11-17-2007, 03:47 PM
lol thanks Vercors at least sum gets me, yeah i dont like trading accs but i have to as they are bufferd or have taken a lot of time to get, otherwise invites are free from me