PDA

View Full Version : venting

N4riX
11-16-2007, 09:19 AM
I swear to fucking god tomorrow is the day i walk up to my boss and kick him in the balls. that fucking douchebag cocksucker!

thewizeard
11-16-2007, 09:22 AM
I swear to fucking god tomorrow is the day i walk up to my boss and kick him in the balls. that fucking douchebag cocksucker!

Yea good idea, seeing tomorrow never comes :O ..be more spontaneous

Jiggles
11-16-2007, 09:22 AM

your not the first. what happened btw exactly?

p.s i hope your not using your work pc, bosses tend to monitor workers activities.

i agree with thewizeard.

N4riX
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
everytime my girlfriend comes by work he eye-humps the shit out of her. now i'm not one to let that bother me, I actually like the fact that other men find her attractive. it's just that fucking smirk he has while he does it. when i do kick him in his nutsack i think i'll reciprocate that same dumbass smirk. thanks guys for any input on this matter. The only question is should I take a two or three step kick.

Jiggles
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
ouch! that hurts, im not talking about the balls kick, but the fact your boss gives your GF perv looks, he's abusing his powers. if i was in your shoes id be in jail right about now :)

do a 2 step followed by a right hook to the balls, that should teach him (and get you in jail)

100%
11-16-2007, 01:59 PM
vente - in norwegian means "waiting"

Gripper
11-16-2007, 02:38 PM
Could we see some photos of said Gf so may judge what your reaction should be(skimpy clothing would be nice)
:whistling:

kallieb
11-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Could we see some photos of said Gf so may judge what your reaction should be(skimpy clothing would be nice)
:whistling:

You stole Mulder's line. What will he think;)