Waffles - 12
What cd- 7
Deepbassnine - -4
elektronik - 15
trance traffic - -1

Enjoy ;):lol:

tiolewis
11-16-2007, 12:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

JA
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM
He can't see that as he aint got axx to BT Invites section...

Any more trackers you want levels for buddy?

IceTee
11-16-2007, 12:36 PM
That's just evil :shifty:

tiolewis
11-16-2007, 12:39 PM

haha :lol:

Why he cant access ? he have the star... :huh:

nista
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Sure.
Waffles - 12
What cd- 7
Deepbassnine - -4
elektronik - 15
trance traffic - -1

Enjoy ;)

but why are they all minus thougt they are good sites so there must be a + :P

mrnobody
11-16-2007, 01:04 PM

haha :lol:

Why he cant access ? he have the star... :huh:

account not old enough

btw, this might help..

Waffles = what.cd < elektronik <trance traffic

bbnap
11-16-2007, 02:24 PM
waffles isnt level 12

SiNa
11-16-2007, 02:35 PM
waffles isnt level 12

wow you're so smart!

sokrates
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
you are right its level 13!

IceTee
11-16-2007, 03:23 PM
you are right its level 13!

:yup:
:happy:

Patriot foreve
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Sure.
Waffles - 12
What cd- 7
Deepbassnine - -4
elektronik - 15
trance traffic - -1

Enjoy ;)

Mocking at amember with such answer isn't really good ,if you don't want to an answer to his question then at least be discrete or don't answer at all but don't post such answers thinking it's funny

@nista

Here is Real Lvls for what you asked

Waffles 4

What.cd 3

elektronik 6

Trance Traffic 8

Deep Bassine (not yet listed) but mostly it would be 2 or 3

WarrenBuffet
11-17-2007, 04:56 PM
+1

Sure.
Waffles - 12
What cd- 7
Deepbassnine - -4
elektronik - 15
trance traffic - -1

Enjoy ;)

Mocking at amember with such answer isn't really good ,if you don't want to an answer to his question then at least be respectful to him or don't answer at all but don't post such answers thinking it's funny

@nista

Waffles 4

What.cd 3

elektronik 6

Trance Traffic 8

pECi
11-17-2007, 05:18 PM
and that's why u're not on the wiaw thread anymore patricia :lol:

AkaiDoresu
11-17-2007, 05:20 PM
why people have enjoy making fun of newcomers... you have some issues, need to make yourself feeling better or smth ? can't just someone write those lvls and help guy or just tell him his acc is not old enough to know such information ?

Looks pretty rude when an admin or moderator of this forum is making such things... it just tells about this forum which got pretty rude last times...

stitched
11-17-2007, 05:50 PM
+11
i guess with time people learn to be humble...and not to exploit someones need...or take advantage of the position they r in...i think people r better when they get to 22 or older then 22 .....thanks for being here patriot..a lot of new comers would be pushed around or mocked at without people like u

Sure.
Waffles - 12
What cd- 7
Deepbassnine - -4
elektronik - 15
trance traffic - -1

Enjoy ;)

Mocking at amember with such answer isn't really good ,if you don't want to an answer to his question then at least be discrete or don't answer at all but don't post such answers thinking it's funny

@nista

Waffles 4

What.cd 3

elektronik 6

Trance Traffic 8

Something Else
11-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Arrrggghhhhh the blue type is making my eyes bleed!!!

Patriot foreve
11-17-2007, 08:46 PM
and that's why u're not on the wiaw thread anymore patricia :lol:

:lol::lol: ,you know how to joke despite your pathetic life traitor ,you also seem to be too ignorant as it seems you didn't used to takecare of your history classes too well that's why you always get an F :lol:

JA
11-17-2007, 09:03 PM

Cry me a river would you please.

Hes rooting the system, he doesn't have access to the BT invites section, so he wanted information, and i gave him some. Whether it was true or not, is for his sake to find out when he gets that access....

As for you PF acting as the goodie goodie roll model of FST, you are far from what you use to be. Have a good day.

Edit : Seems like you do know how to joke after all with the last comment, so i guess you thought i was being serious...mmhm.

AkaiDoresu
11-18-2007, 12:09 AM

Hes rooting the system, he doesn't have access to the BT invites section, so he wanted information, and i gave him some. Whether it was true or not, is for his sake to find out when he gets that access....

As for you PF acting as the goodie goodie roll model of FST, you are far from what you use to be. Have a good day.

Edit : Seems like you do know how to joke after all with the last comment, so i guess you thought i was being serious...mmhm.

You could've written the truth - that such information shall not be granted to him.. For me it is just rude, because today you making fun of a newcomer, the next day someone will make fun of you, somewhere else...

Patriot foreve
11-18-2007, 05:25 AM

are you drunk or what?

The guy is registered since september so he should be able to have access to the invites section besides he is asking a question so you either answer him politely or not answer at all but don't start disresprecting members thinking you are funny

btw i am not like 24 hours online because i have alot of things in real life not like you as it seems to be so always expect late answers and don't post speculations

silhoutte
11-18-2007, 12:36 PM
yep, torrenting is a serious business, especially when it comes to tracker ratings. It needs much patience, a sense of patriotism and time. Now i understand why people step out. Great work PF. I appreciate your sincerity. Me<3You is not good for the job. :P

I'm too sad, i have to wait for another 24 hours to hear from you. :(