PDA

View Full Version : Have an FTWR question for FST.

yoyogi4
11-16-2007, 09:46 PM
As you know JGG, disappeared from FST because I guess he invited the wrong people and got disappointed and he was the only link I knew to that site. That said, Do you guys know who I should speak to, on any site to get in contact with him or a staff member?
I am very grateful of the sites I have and have done my best to contribute to them as much as I could in the little time I have and I thank those who gave me the chance here on FST.:fst: I am always looking for fun communities and forums to participate in. So any useful info would be greatly appreciated.:yup:

Probability
11-16-2007, 09:57 PM
i couldn't understand a single thing you said.

Skiz
11-16-2007, 10:02 PM
What's he so disappointed about. :unsure:

mrnobody
11-16-2007, 10:04 PM
i couldn't understand a single thing you said.

what's so hard about it?

he invited the wrong person and probably got in trouble =/

MrLazy
11-16-2007, 10:05 PM
i couldn't understand a single thing you said.thats not true... i understand half .. :D

no_more_tears
11-16-2007, 10:13 PM
what's so hard about it?

he invited the wrong person and probably got in trouble =/
I agree,but she not he :D

yoyogi4
11-16-2007, 10:15 PM

DOn't you remember Skizo? He did a giveaway a while back and many of them were caught cheating and trading the accounts, so I think he said he'll never do another giveaway.

Skiz
11-16-2007, 10:23 PM

DOn't you remember Skizo? He did a giveaway a while back and many of them were caught cheating and trading the accounts, so I think he said he'll never do another giveaway.

I dun't inter the Invites sexshun. That's for ewe guys. :lolcat:

0Ri0N
11-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Why do you want FTWR? You can find the mostly FTWR content in pr0n sites. btw, FTWR staff is really paranoid and incompetent.

ibnahmed
11-16-2007, 10:41 PM
he is asking about someone from ftwr, i think.

yoyogi4
11-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Why do you want FTWR? You can find the mostly FTWR content in pr0n sites. btw, FTWR staff is really paranoid and incompetent.
It's not for the content, I know sites have intrinsically the same scene files.

0Ri0N
11-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Trust me, even community is not worthy... good luck anyways :)

EDiT: The best part os FTWR is their fake front page

ibnahmed
11-16-2007, 10:50 PM

EDiT: The best part os FTWR is their fake front page

i presume u can have that somewhere else other than ftwr :D

yoyogi4
11-16-2007, 10:59 PM
Everyone seems to be giving bad recommendations for this site, watzup? Do they treat you like crap in there or something?

allied3
11-16-2007, 11:18 PM
hmm what kind of person is in there ;)

pro267
11-16-2007, 11:42 PM

EDiT: The best part os F*** is their fake front page
May I ask why you feel the urge to bash that site?
Do you have some special interest on the matter at hand?

A simple question was asked. If you can contribute to the thread go ahead, otherwise just disregard it.

0Ri0N
11-17-2007, 12:22 AM
May I ask why you feel the urge to bash that site?

Im not bashing, im just advertising yoyogi4 that FTWR probably is not what he is looking for cause its an elitist unworthy tracker/community.

Is not FilesharingTalk a place to sharing knowhow, experiences and ideas? I thought so.

regards.

nihility
11-17-2007, 12:24 AM
you want it because its level10

yoyogi4
11-17-2007, 01:48 AM
you want it because its level10

I appreciate ORI0N's opinion because they have some value.

Nihility's comment is however, completely irrelevant, I'm not even going to start in that direction because I know better than to judge a site based on a level system that changes every three months. These kinds of comments you should best keep to yourself before blindly hopping into a thread w/o reading it and blurting out comments of no vale to me.

Anyway, there have been many sites that I've joined lately that ppl keep saying they suck. Yet I tend to find something special that keeps me coming back to post something there. there is always something that one person overlooks over another.

There is a reason this tracker is high rated and it's not because of closed invites, there are countless sites that have closed invites that can't even get past Level 1, and why am I talking about Levels? They are irrelevant.

The trackers I don't appreciate are the ones the slap a raw TBdev code and call it a tracker and don't even seem to take care of the site.

blackbird
11-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Just to clarify, there are no invites at the moment. There will be a new system soon, please just be patient

:)

yoyogi4
11-17-2007, 02:55 AM
Just to clarify, there are no invites at the moment. There will be a new system soon, please just be patient:)

Thanks, Blackbird this is from within the site correct?

blackbird
11-17-2007, 06:53 AM
:)

Thanks, Blackbird this is from within the site correct?

:yup:

Spanky69
11-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Opps, wrong thread

vizouk
11-22-2007, 08:34 PM
btw i dont understand lol so you need contact them you are disappointed bcz they(jgg) dont did another giveaway here?

p.s: when i have time i will read all lol.

Btw try contact them in other place like them irc or in other tracker check them nicks.

LoKaLiRi
11-23-2007, 01:24 AM
i cant understant u m8