PDA

View Full Version : I found myself...

j2k4
11-17-2007, 12:06 AM
...wondering what the (soon-to-be, and court-appointed, no doubt) lawyer who defends this guy could possibly find within himself to say in his defense.

I would like to be left alone in a locked room with him, a largish hammer, and about fifteen pounds of barn spikes...this just makes me want to scream.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311963,00.html

lynx
11-17-2007, 01:19 AM
I suspect this will turn out to be a tragic accident.

The two men probably left because the gun was illegally held, but with such a prevalence of weapons things like this are inevitable.

bigboab
11-17-2007, 07:17 AM
...wondering what the (soon-to-be, and court-appointed, no doubt) lawyer who defends this guy could possibly find within himself to say in his defense.

I would like to be left alone in a locked room with him, a largish hammer, and about fifteen pounds of barn spikes...this just makes me want to scream.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311963,00.html

I think that defenders and everyone who supports it should be charged if the mitigation used is found out to be false. The mitigation should be checked before being used. As you say what possible mitigation could they have in this case.

zoe68
11-19-2007, 10:54 PM
beggers belief

j2k4
11-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Haven't heard anything further, news-wise.

manicgeek
11-20-2007, 01:34 AM
How about...
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
In summary my client isn't sorry for the crime he has committed against this infant, and feels that he has every right to continue being the stupid SOB that he is and damage anyone who he feels he'd like to damage... and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, he's thinks you are all utter cunts...

I think I'd like to hear that defence used in a case such as this... they do have the death penalty in Florida don't they ?

j2k4
11-20-2007, 08:35 PM
How about...
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
In summary my client isn't sorry for the crime he has committed against this infant, and feels that he has every right to continue being the stupid SOB that he is and damage anyone who he feels he'd like to damage... and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, he's thinks you are all utter cunts...

I think I'd like to hear that defence used in a case such as this... they do have the death penalty in Florida don't they ?

Lovely idea, but grounds for appeal.

I believe Florida is a D.P.S., yes. :whistling

100%
11-20-2007, 08:46 PM
"the two men told her to get the baby to the hospital before leaving the scene. "

unbelievable.

If it is a he says, an accident, why did they hide?

j2k4
11-20-2007, 08:57 PM
"the two men told her to get the baby to the hospital before leaving the scene. "

unbelievable.

If it is a he says, an accident, why did they hide?

Probably because they fit a certain profile:

If they look like assholes, talk and act like assholes, the cops'll spot them for assholes.

Rat Faced
11-21-2007, 08:01 PM
If they look like assholes, talk and act like assholes, the cops'll spot them for assholes.

The Cops are all Democrats then?

j2k4
11-21-2007, 10:54 PM

The Cops are all Democrats then?

That's a bit off.

Assholes have never been documented to vote other than Lib/Dem, actually. :whistling