PDA

View Full Version : FtN Request...

fook3d
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
My last request for this didnt work out, Or the time before that, So here we go again. 3rd time lucky they say, Lets see :dabs:

Guess i will skip most of this and say why i may deserve an invite.

* I have gave away a fair amount of stuff here on FST, Including a seedbox for a month and i even dealt with all issues with it for the month.
* I always seed back to 1.0+ ratio where possible. If a file is weeks old, The chances of a 1.0+ is low, So i give what i can.
* I donate to trackers i am at to help with server costs.
* I cant think of anything else, But i have been awake close to 2 days, So im not fully "with it" right now.

Why do i want FtN?

Not because of rarity, But because of the community it is supposed to have along with the content. Would also mean i dont need another site then as i would have everything i need.

Some notes

* Flame me as much as you like, You simply bump the thread for me and let the post be seen by more people later in the day.
* Yes, This is and there are alot of them *Gasp*
* Yes i have traded before, Once, A whole 3 months+ ago *shock* Although i dont see what that has to do with it as that was a 1 off, But im sure someone will bring it up :P

To end this, I still have a fresh czone account that no one ever requested before when i did a giveaway, So if anyone wants that, Just say so. No use to me because i cant understand anything there.

Bump Flame away guys and gals :)

Peter North
11-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Here we goo again....:frusty:

Bo$$4Life
11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Here we goo again....:frusty:

true that...need to learn FTN is like impossible to get in with request....but good luck anyways!

Sench
11-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Darkmessiah,you created a request topic yourself yesterday,so why dont other people try at least???

Hrvoje
11-17-2007, 05:50 PM
heh, ftn is hard to fetch.. good luck ?

DanielleD87
11-17-2007, 08:52 PM
if you are looking for community there is more than ftn out there just as good. also, i appreciate your honestly with the whole trading thing.

To bad even ftn members have to do a lot to get an invite to give to someone, but at the same time it does help the community.

My suggestion is to make a friend. I've never given an invite or accepted on on this forum before. All the invites I've ever given or received have come from friends where our friendship matters a whole lot more then any bit torrent site.

after all, it is only ftn. there might be 20 subjects worth talking about on the forum. that is what, 2 hours worth of time? then after that what will you do?

9NINE
11-17-2007, 09:30 PM
i think you deserve invit

pandabear
11-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Jus join some tech communities, there are always ppl willing to give invites.

fish-strike
11-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Jus join some tech communities, there are always ppl willing to give invites.

what do you mean by tech communities, lol? examples please?

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM
yeah m8 .... what tech community

BamZow
11-17-2007, 10:04 PM
yeah m8 .... what tech community

Try to find computer forums with a filesharing category. There people donīt care that much about levels. If someone have a tracker that someone need and vice versa, people just exchange invites.
Everything goes smooth untill it is overrun by traders ;)

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 10:11 PM
yeah but that is trading if they are getting something for there invites or am i wrong