PDA

View Full Version : Giganews Platinum Acc

carnivore
11-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Have Giganews Platinum Acc Unlimited Download + Rapidshare Premiun Acc Offer Pm :D

:whistling

KRink
11-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Im pretty sure you cant share or trade usenet accounts, you can only connect from one ip, the one you register with, if they see someone login from a different country they would delete your account without refund, that is even if it is possible. Why dont you just offer the 15-20$ you spent for usenet for an invite instead. Also in my opinion usenet is WAAY better than torrent sites, except maybe SCT content wise, you dont have to upload and share anything and usenet has way more content than any tracker

JUSTAGUY
11-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Im pretty sure you cant share or trade usenet accounts, you can only connect from one ip, the one you register with, if they see someone login from a different country they would delete your account without refund, that is even if it is possible. Why dont you just offer the 15-20$ you spent for usenet for an invite instead. Also in my opinion usenet is WAAY better than torrent sites, except maybe SCT content wise, you dont have to upload and share anything and usenet has way more content than any tracker

Folks we have a winner:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

you are so right

carnivore
11-17-2007, 08:54 PM
This of the ip it is not a problem eh used the accounts(bills) with several friends at the same time and not problem ;)

carnivore
11-17-2007, 09:30 PM
can i please have th rapid share account pm for offer

Offer Me Pm ;)

SgtMajor
11-17-2007, 09:46 PM

Wrong.

I login every day from different IPs in different countries, just not at the same time.

psxcite
11-17-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah, but at anytime you can easily contact Giganews, say your account is compromised and have the password changed. So keep that in mind people.

JUSTAGUY
11-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah, but at anytime you can easily contact Giganews, say your account is compromised and have the password changed. So keep that in mind people.

thanks for the info never thought of that:unsure:

sp0ngeb0b
11-17-2007, 10:09 PM
I don't think there's a single torrent site out there worth a giganews account. You must have other reasons because I can't think of any. Good luck I guess though.