PDA

View Full Version : Request for SCT

sanjana
11-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I am looking for the SCT inv since long time. I also don't have anything in return. May be I am not yet earned the status with the other trackers to give back. However, you may trust me.

Please don't call me or pm me saying that you have xyz invitation already and why you need SCT.

xyz=F*N

So, I want to know if those people who are part of F*N are not part of SCT or vice versa. May not be everyone. People say this as greedy or asking too much.

why you need it?
Because I want to contribute the great community to be a part of it. SCT is great community offcourse the rarity and speed is faster. You can consider me as greedy.Everyone wants to have the invitation for good torrents and if that is considered as greedy. Yes. I am greedy!!!. Consider me as greedy. Because everyone want more in life..

SCT is dream and it a prestige to be a part of it. Please folks help. Few people might ask me to buy. Sorry. I don't have that much. I am a student.

I cannot pay for SCT.

If you cannot give the invitation. Please don't pm me.

IGetMoney
11-17-2007, 09:26 PM
SCT IS FULL check other threads bro.

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah i hope you will get one !!!
SCT is a great tracker but there you need to pay before you can get an invite !!!
good luck

th0r
11-17-2007, 10:15 PM
No you don't, there are users there with invites they didn't pay for.

Sench
11-17-2007, 10:18 PM
do u have a seedbox?

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 10:19 PM
yeah i know that but most of them need to pay for invites m8

sanjana
11-17-2007, 10:28 PM
do u have a seedbox?

SCT= SEEDBOX

If you don't have the seedbox. Don't ask SCT.

Right???

Sench
11-17-2007, 10:30 PM
not exactly,but it will be VERY difficult to seed if you dont have it.Whats ur upload speed then?

sanjana
11-17-2007, 10:54 PM
not exactly,but it will be VERY difficult to seed if you dont have it.Whats ur upload speed then?

Let me tell you. I do have very good ratio with other trackers. however I don't have the seed box. I will show the speed test if you promise to give the invitation and if you have one.

I have also part of best sites. When I joined those sites. People started asking me if you have the seedbox or not. But certain people believed me and giveaway the invitation. Thanks to those people who believed me and invited me.
However SCT is the one looking for long time.

sanjana
11-18-2007, 01:50 PM
bump... I am looking 4 it :(

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 02:02 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-can-someone-invite-sct-244191

/me whistles.

raj3186
11-18-2007, 02:06 PM
i doubt you getting it, cuz the last time u requested it, u r thread was trashed very badly cuz of that FTN thing, you know wat i am talking abt :naughty:

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 02:09 PM
So, I want to know if those people who are part of F*N are not part of SCT or vice versa.

I assume that is a question. And, to respond to that...

No, I am FTNer, i don't "need" SCT.

raj3186
11-18-2007, 02:17 PM
sanjana,i advice u to close the thread before someone really trashes u again ;)

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 02:23 PM

i hear something, i hear it, it's coming again!!!!!!!

sanjana
11-18-2007, 02:35 PM
So, I want to know if those people who are part of F*N are not part of SCT or vice versa.

I assume that is a question. And, to respond to that...

No, I am FTNer, i don't "need" SCT.

We had lot of discussion going on in the other thread saying which better SCT Vs FTN.

They both are different and having both have unique and they are known to be the best trackers.

No matter how long does it take to get the SCT invitation. I will wait. If you have problem with it. Please let me know.

I follow one policy.
Live and let live others. Learn to know and know to share...

I am sorry dude this thread is there to request for the giveaway and requesting for invitation.

Please let me know why should I close this.?:wacko:

if asking SCT is wrong here then please correct me.

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 02:48 PM

coz the last time u requested was what? not even a month ago.

10-27-07, 02:47 PM

And, the last rep point you received was

10-2007

Moreover, tell me the difference in total # of forum post you have now and by the time u created that previous request.

i agree everyone is not a spamzore like me but...

24 more post? don't think that will "buy" an invite for u...unless you get lucky as you did for FTN.

One more thing,

======

why you need it?
Because I want to contribute the great community to be a part of it. SCT is great community offcourse the rarity and speed is faster. You can consider me as greedy.Everyone wants to have the invitation for good torrents and if that is considered as greedy. Yes. I am greedy!!!. Consider me as greedy. Because everyone want more in life..

SCT is dream and it a prestige to be a part of it. Please folks help. Few people might ask me to buy. Sorry. I don't have that much. I am a student.

I cannot pay for SCT.

Do you use seedbox? sorry for asking again, but i didn't understand ur previous post. Also, as for me TL, FTN, RevTT maxes my speed, lemme know where u are from and do give us ur speedtest. So, we can know if you really can be benified by speed @ SCT.

No comment :)

And, you expect someone else to buy it for u? [yes i am aware that everyone dosen't need to buy an invite there...but that's how it is for majority...pay for an invite.]

raj3186
11-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Asking ScT isn't wrong sanjana

"She" has gender as "male" at FTN, maybe there are other issues to be resolved before collecting trackers becomes the issue.

I think this is wrong, got it ;)

sanjana
11-18-2007, 03:00 PM

coz the last time u requested was what? not even a month ago.

10-27-07, 02:47 PM

And, the last rep point you received was

10-2007

Moreover, tell me the difference in total # of forum post you have now and by the time u created that previous request.

i agree everyone is not a spamzore like me but...

24 more post? don't think that will "buy" an invite for u...unless you get lucky as you did for FTN.

Yes. I agree that I cannot post many reply here. Because I am little busy and I don't think, just to increase the the post counts and keep replying I will increase my post count unless if I need them.. I am replying to this because you think that I visit only to get the invitation. But if you see the reputation point it is 9. If you want to know why is too less? See my first post. I clearly mentioned it.

I don't like to spam...But still I do active here during weekend and whenever I do have time.

KSA
11-18-2007, 03:01 PM
ahh, my eyez ... i think i read too much of this $hit!

I would love to invite u sanjana ... srsly, but i cannot see now!
i think i become blind http://izsecurite.free.fr/forum/smileys/blind.gif

ahh my eyez!

sanjana
11-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Asking ScT isn't wrong sanjana

"She" has gender as "male" at FTN, maybe there are other issues to be resolved before collecting trackers becomes the issue.

I think this is wrong, got it ;)

Can you refer me the link to the rule as reference. So, that I can give the same for those who are asking here for SCT and follow that.

Sench
11-18-2007, 03:04 PM
lol @ KSA :D

sanjana
11-18-2007, 03:09 PM
ahh, my eyez ... i think i read too much of this $hit!

I would love to invite u sanjana ... srsly, but i cannot see now!
i think i become blind http://izsecurite.free.fr/forum/smileys/blind.gif

ahh my eyez!

Don't worry. I will guide you and moreover I am not blind.. I can see you... lol

Sench
11-18-2007, 03:10 PM
sanjana,why are u so afraid to show your speedtest?if you really keep a good ratio on torrent trackers,show ur proofs & ur speedtest and im sure there will be a kind soul who will invite you :) (surely if u have good proofs)

KSA
11-18-2007, 03:17 PM
2 Questions:

R u male or female, srsly?
R u the one in ur avatar & ur profile pic?

Sorry but i cannot see ur pic clearly, damn those eyez, ahh http://izsecurite.free.fr/forum/smileys/blind.gif

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
2 Questions:

Sorry but i cannot see ur pic clearly, damn those eyez, ahh http://izsecurite.free.fr/forum/smileys/blind.gif

Male lol

he used to have different female pic before...and he said it was him.

KSA
11-18-2007, 03:25 PM
2 Questions:

Male lol

he used to have different female pic before...and he said it was him.

Hmmm :turned:

*sigh* ... :smilie4:K

Edit: i luv painting :artist:

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Edit: i luv painting :artist:

me too :D

sanjana
11-18-2007, 03:31 PM
http://i7.tinypic.com/6tw6b0n.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/82cb8mv.jpg

http://i16.tinypic.com/8b6m7n5.jpg

Atleast you can see few ratio proofs. I will also show other if someone really offer the SCT invitation. Pm me for more proofs and speedtest if you really want to invite to SCT.

blackbird
11-18-2007, 03:39 PM
2 Questions:

http://www.spatcave.com/Dragon04/mDSC02577.jpg

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
^ lol

solaris
11-18-2007, 03:47 PM
guys chill atleast dont trash the thread if u dont want to invite him/her

scholesy
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
2 Questions:

http://www.spatcave.com/Dragon04/mDSC02577.jpg

lol...lol...how do you keep coming up with all these funny images?:lol:

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 03:59 PM
He's a guy with a picture of what probably is an actress or something he likes, you know, like JA.

Anyway my advice to you is to contribute more. I see a lot of the same people on both ScT and FTN, so keep trying! :)

sanjana
11-18-2007, 04:25 PM
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8770/funnymonkeysab6.jpg

fazzy07
11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Sanjana, I am sorry to say this but you are greedy

Your sole intention to come here is to request and ask for invite

I dont see you help and participate in the community neither here nor FTN

You dont even share anything with the community

In 5 weeks on FTN you have 7 posts and you said you will contribute to ScT?

You dont deserve it

If your excuse is being busy, just find another excuse. Lot of people have a life here and contribution comes from inside an individual

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 05:18 PM
I'd have to agree with fazzy there. I know I post a LOT on FTN, especially considering how long I've been there. I'm in their IRC a bit too, and the same with ScT.

Sench
11-18-2007, 05:23 PM
thanks fazzy for your post,the exact thing i wanted to write (about FTN activity),but you did it for me :)

sanjana
11-18-2007, 05:26 PM

You dont deserve it

If your excuse is being busy, just find another excuse. Lot of people have a life here and contribution comes from inside and individual

Thank you for the advice. However I don't completely agree with you.

I have contributed few other sites and I can show you the proofs if you will. I first want to see the site people and understand them and then start posting in forums. Come to e-learning trackers. You will know. But currently I am just new to toprated trackers like as you said FTN. But don't worry. I will live up to the expectation of the inviter as well as the torrent that they invite.

If that does not happen. I will also try to donate(we can say this as contribution). Though I am a student. I still mange. But not purchasing the invitation.

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 06:15 PM
fazzy07 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fazzy07-175715), you my man, i TOTALLY agree with you.

@ sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sanjana-144807), you say...

Because I want to contribute the great community to be a part of it.

7 post in 5 week? okay, i won't blame you for not being active...it's very hard to manage time for every forum you are in. However, you still need to PROVE you have contributed @ FTN, perhaps show how many seedhrs you have or ur snatch list etc?

If you can't do that, i doubt anyone will trust you for SCT (lvl 7) when u can't contribute @ FTN (lvl 9).

Beside, majority of your post here are at ur own thread, majority among those thread are "seeking for invites", majority among those are "seeking for high lvl tracker".

You have 39 threads

8 are related with FTN, SCT

~ 15 are other request thread

you have 7 giveaway thread, among those 5 are bwtorrent giveaway.

others -9

sanjana
11-18-2007, 06:31 PM
fazzy07 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/fazzy07-175715), you my man, i TOTALLY agree with you.

@ sanjana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sanjana-144807), you say...

7 post in 5 week? okay, i won't blame you for not being active...it's very hard to manage time for every forum you are in. However, you still need to PROVE you have contributed @ FTN, perhaps show how many seedhrs you have or ur snatch list etc?

If you can't do that, i doubt anyone will trust you for SCT (lvl 7) when u can't contribute @ FTN (lvl 9).

Beside, majority of your post here are at ur own thread, majority among those thread are "seeking for invites", majority among those are "seeking for high lvl tracker".

You have 39 threads

others -9

Do you want to consider only FST or you want to see the ratio proofs of others too. Please go and see the proofs that I posted. I do agree and I bit greedy. But r u a member of FTN and do you think posting the FTN snatch list is legal here?

I don't like to spam like you did in 1,103 most of them. No offense. I don't want to spam around by spoiling the other request as you did in many posts. If you see your posts most of them says that you want to get what you want. But you don't want others to get them what you have. If you cannot give something. The best thing that you can do is keep quiet. Do not interfere others.

I said everything abt me. May be I am not the best one to get the sCT invitation but I am not the worst also. I don't interfere other people like you do. But I believe that there are people who are generous and want to help someone in need and instead of pin pointing other mistake.

No one is perfect. Nor you..

YoYoY
11-18-2007, 06:32 PM

You dont deserve it

If your excuse is being busy, just find another excuse. Lot of people have a life here and contribution comes from inside an individual

I AGREE WITH YOU

amirji
11-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Chill Out People... being perfect (team player,good communicator,etc.) takes time.... Let the beautiful lady do what she wants to, as long as it's not against fst, or tracker rules if that.

Really you all r hating on the BEAUTIFUL part of the lady, not her faults....? I think that's what it is.... ;)

Sanjana - stay positive, stay focused.

Oh yeah.... Let's go to Vegas and get married, for the heck of it??? j.k :lol:

SIMRACK
11-18-2007, 06:44 PM

You have 39 threads

others -9

Great job there squirrel..but the fact is anybody can request..also i think they r not big mistakes..having FTN is not his/her fault..i hav seen her seeding time is 1 week which i think is good enough

@sanjana: i dont think this is the right time for u to request

SgtMajor
11-18-2007, 06:59 PM
4 torrent comments at ftn and Uploaded 461.66 MB (12.15 MB / Day) in 5 weeks.

Most people would have made FTN Member after 4 weeks, at the rate you are going it will take you over 1 year to get your first promotion there.

This is not the right time, nor the right place, to ask for an ScT invite in your case, you can't even hold your own in a site were ratio doesn't matter, and I tell you this for free - between FTN & TL/SCC there is nothing at ScT you are missing, and no-one is going to put their account in jeopardy by inviting you.

Close the thread and use the trackers you have more, and you will find you won't have to embarrass yourself in here by requesting invites, if you are deserving and show you are deserving, people will fall over themselves by inviting you the the places you so desire.

amirji
11-18-2007, 07:03 PM
4 torrent comments at ftn and Uploaded 461.66 MB (12.15 MB / Day) in 5 weeks.

Most people would have made FTN Member after 4 weeks, at the rate you are going it will take you over 1 year to get your first promotion there.

This is not the right time, nor the right place, to ask for an ScT invite in your case, you can't even hold your own in a site were ratio doesn't matter, and I tell you this for free - between FTN & TL/SCC there is nothing at ScT you are missing, and no-one is going to put their account in jeopardy by inviting you.

Close the thread and use the trackers you have more, and you will find you won't have to embarrass yourself in here by requesting invites, if you are deserving and show you are deserving, people will fall over themselves by inviting you the the places you so desire.

Great advice. Makes perfect sense. I agree, it's time to move on....

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
@ sanjana, the fact still is that you are a liar.

A. you act as female when u are not

B. you say you will contribute but what we got here? 7 post in 4 week?

And, you talk about me making 1,103 spam post. You think i have 55 rep points coz of that spam? Beside, go look at your history as well... you have 8 thread (out of 39) for FTN and/or ScT request, that ain't no spam?

Plus, if you go look at my FST history i have never made such post as i am making in your thread...so it's obious i don't feel "right" about coz i dislike liars. So, i still hold what i already have said, you got FTN...you are LUCKY! be satisfied coz if you are to stand in like of "deserving member" @ FST you won't even come in top 100.

@ Simrack, ya i agree everyone is allowed to make request well so i guess i am out of this thread ;)

EDIT: Didn't notice SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679)'s post while posting this. Otherwise wouldn't have posted...he explains it best.

PoOki
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Chill Out People... being perfect (team player,good communicator,etc.) takes time.... Let the beautiful lady do what she wants to, as long as it's not against fst, or tracker rules if that.

Really you all r hating on the BEAUTIFUL part of the lady, not her faults....? I think that's what it is.... ;)

Sanjana - stay positive, stay focused.

Oh yeah.... Let's go to Vegas and get married, for the heck of it??? j.k :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@ sanjana are you a drag queen?
Jusr post your dam speedtest WTF is you problem??!?!

OR

Post a pic of you holding a dildo and I'll invite you myself :lol:

sanjana
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
1. Holding the female avatar with girls does not mean that I am a girl. Secondly I like beauties. The photo looks good to me. So, I have it and the people have different avatars that they like it. That does not make them the actual person in the avatar. If you hold animal or character does not signify it is you. If you like that avatar and if you have it.. People are talking if I am a male or female. Let me tell you I never disclosed my sex here in the torrent. There is no question of talking.

2. Secondly, I am not a liar. Though I not contributed much. Due to speed contrainst in India. You cannot expect all the Indian people to have the speed like US, UK..

But whatever I download. I will seed. That is what matters...

@I have 512kbps upload speed.
@I have 2MBps download speed.

Hope you understand this. If you are from India or Indian.

Also you need to check some of my other torrents ratios. That I did posted here. Do you think 36GB upload you will get it freely, rest others. I accept I new to few sites and speed matters. But I was part of those sites before I came here in FST.

I got this invitation from others and few from projectw. The longer you stay and speed of your connection matters to improve the ratio. You might hold 100GB or in TBs of in toprated sites. But I cannot have that much. Nor I have speedbox nor I have 10MBps of upload connection.

pone44
11-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Yeah are they not private sites? Have none of the high rated sites but i know nobody will just give 1 out! To get a invite, guess u have to have a close friend give u one? I gave up....

PoOki
11-18-2007, 09:15 PM
But where's the SpeedTest from speedtest.net? :)

spark
11-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Do not have the time to read, is he/she a male or female?

sanjana
11-18-2007, 09:22 PM
I will close the thread within 2days. If I get the invitation or not. I will reopen this thread in future again once I get promoted and no matter it may take days, months or years. I know SCT invitation is very hard to get. Only few people have it. Let us hope I will get it or atleast earn the status to get it. I assure you I will meet all the people in SCT in future...

PoOki
11-18-2007, 09:25 PM

Drag Queen

Sench
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
I will close the thread within 2days. If I get the invitation or not. I will reopen this thread in future again once I get promoted and no matter it may take days, months or years. I know SCT invitation is very hard to get. Only few people have it. Let us hope I will get it or atleast earn the status to get it. I assure you I will meet all the people in SCT in future...
:no:

SgtMajor
11-18-2007, 09:46 PM

Drag Queen

Drama queen more like.

Totti
11-18-2007, 09:47 PM
this guy seems greedy to me he/she already got a free ftn invite here from someone.....

sanjana
11-18-2007, 10:30 PM
this guy seems greedy to me he/she already got a free ftn invite here from someone.....

This guy is he. lol :)

I already mentioned in the first post itself that I have FTN. I also told consider me as greedy. :yup:

Defy
11-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't understand. The only reason I could see someone wanting to be a part of both ScT and FTN is because of the communities. Otherwise, don't they pretty much have the exact same stuff? Speed, pre-times, all that jazz? If this is the case, then there's no reason for a person to have both if they can't even contribute or keep up in ONE community, much less two. Even more so if they claim they're too "busy".

celtic
11-19-2007, 12:13 AM
I don't understand. The only reason I could see someone wanting to be a part of both ScT and FTN is because of the communities. Otherwise, don't they pretty much have the exact same stuff? Speed, pre-times, all that jazz? If this is the case, then there's no reason for a person to have both if they can't even contribute or keep up in ONE community, much less two. Even more so if they claim they're too "busy".

Yeah what he/she said is true.. more than one tbh is greedy.

amirji
11-19-2007, 12:57 AM

Yeah what he/she said is true.. more than one tbh is greedy.

:shifty:
There is only one #1. That one, I hope, chooses me. But you will never know until you try/test/taste/etc.

So who's #1? :01:

Polarbear
11-19-2007, 01:05 AM
....all that jazz?....

unfortunately they don't have that one :mellow:

sanjana
11-21-2007, 01:47 AM
I think this is the second post for SCT and I never got it. I believe no one believes or no one think that I am honest. However like I said. I am not having the seedbox.

Thank you folks for your comments, jokes, advice and false claims...if not all...

I know the place to get the SCT invitation. I will get it from there.

Do you know that place....???

Filesharingtalk.com.. I got the SCT invitation from noone....:)

Time to close as promised....after 2days. This thread is where I was able to defend myself for claims and though I did not win at the end. But somehow I manage it...

sanjana
01-01-2008, 12:05 AM
It was quite long time back. I am reopening this thread. Please as many people from SCT are getting the invitation. Please help....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v40/mitsiki/glitterromance/newyear2008/27.gif

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 12:07 AM
R u a girl^^ sorry to lazzy to check with other thread i asked this in haha

spark
01-01-2008, 12:09 AM

Not again! lol

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 12:09 AM
^^ haha what i need to know that Avatar is killing me lol

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 12:11 AM

no he is not a girl

spark
01-01-2008, 12:14 AM

not only you :lol:

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 12:15 AM
haha^ who is that SANJANA in your pic???????? we neeed to know

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 12:21 AM
haha^ who is that SANJANA in your pic???????? we neeed to know

can't a guy have an girl as an avatar? :naughty:

"Sanjana" is probably his gf or fav girly name or w/e and the pic is the beautie he likes lolz

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 12:43 AM
thats what i was thinking^

spark
01-01-2008, 12:46 AM
Anyway, the avatar is so sexy!

Sench
01-01-2008, 12:50 AM
:mellow:

spark
01-01-2008, 12:52 AM

Her lips

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 12:52 AM

it is? :unsure:

RoSsoNeRI
01-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Mine is sexier and I know u guys agree :naughty:

spark
01-01-2008, 12:53 AM

forget about it bastards! I am drunk, ok? :lol:

Sench
01-01-2008, 12:54 AM
well,frankly,neither of yours are;)

stitched
01-01-2008, 01:05 AM

forget about it bastards! I am drunk, ok?:lol:

:lol:ok...:frusty:

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 01:07 AM

forget about it bastards! I am drunk, ok? :lol:

okay

well,frankly,neither of yours are;)

:lol:

sanjana
01-01-2008, 01:15 AM

Her lips

You want to kiss her lips. Please go ahead and do it. :noes: or :yup:

It really awesome avatar. Like it..:P

spark
01-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Her lips

You want to kiss her lips. Please go ahead and do it. :noes: or :yup:

Bring her back bastard :angry: :lol:

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 01:20 AM
pwnd!

spark
01-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Where is my love? plz bring her back :cry:

mrnobody
01-01-2008, 01:49 AM

i wanna see the l33t anti-trader cry :lol:

Sench
01-01-2008, 01:53 AM
:glag:

fatcat69
01-01-2008, 02:15 AM

Spark

I hear there is a lady looking for ya...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-st-requestzzz-264033

:lol::lol:

spark
01-01-2008, 09:58 AM

Spark

I hear there is a lady looking for ya...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-st-requestzzz-264033

:lol::lol:

She's th0r's gf

I have to stay away :D

sanjana
01-02-2008, 12:40 AM
@diddymac6499

I last someone really got there. This guy is generous and nice giveaway. Thanks a million..