PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FTN

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Index:
I.The Introduction
II. The Reasoning
III.The Poem

Alright, I think it's time to put in a request for the best tracker ever...FTN.:D

Now before you post some negative comment or some crap like that, take the time and think of how that contributes to the point of this thread!

I. The Introduction:

Over the months I've been here at FST, I've made some good friends, and have tried my best to contribute to the forums as much as my time allowed me to.
During that process, I have gotten a few trackers, including an invite to ScT.

I have also stopped trading invites/accounts completely, as it only leads to banned accounts and scams!

On to the request for FTN!:)

II. The Reasoning:

Why do I want FTN?
Because I've heard that it has a great community, and thats one thing a site must have to be valuable in my book.

The great selection of torrents and fastest pre-times out there also draws my attention to this particular tracker.

Alright so now that I've given some reasons as to why I want to join, I want to finish the post with an FTN poem. (It worked for Amped!)

III. The Poem:

FTN, the king of all trackers,
Only trusted members join, its not for the slackers,
I hear its community is one of a kind,
A variety of music, movies, and apps is what you will find.
One day I will be lucky enough to join this great place,
I will then consider to end my great tracker invite race.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and best of luck to everyone and their tracker quests.:)

p.s. Don't Hijack my thread please!:angry:

fish-strike
11-17-2007, 10:44 PM
good luck man =)

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 10:45 PM
good luck man =)
Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 10:47 PM
yeah i wish you luck to!!!!
and a nice poem by the way...i like it:D:D:whistling

ibnahmed
11-17-2007, 10:48 PM
good try

rapesauce10
These threads suck, I don't care if you think you're clever, they grind on my nerves more than anything, if you really cared about FTN you wouldn't bring it up over and over, even if you're not a member.

If you do ever become an FTN Member, it's likely these threads will piss you off just as much as they do me...

napster5
nice try MaaxHimself (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/maaxhimself-175147)

i wish u good luck

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 10:51 PM
why do you flame him rapesauce10

ibnahmed
11-17-2007, 10:51 PM
These threads suck, I don't care if you think you're clever, they grind on my nerves more than anything, if you really cared about FTN you wouldn't bring it up over and over, even if you're not a member.

If you do ever become an FTN Member, it's likely these threads will piss you off just as much as they do me...

at least this one is organised

BamZow
11-17-2007, 10:54 PM
A lot of thinking and energy was put at this request :D

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 10:54 PM

It is my first FTN request btw, but and I can see where you are comming from.

I do get tired of seeing obvious scammers and leechers post requests for trackers they have been banned from, and things like that.

However, I felt the need to make this thread as I truly have the desire to become a valuable member of FTN.:)

A lot of thinking and energy was put at this request :D

Thanks bro

redcorvette
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
you need to know the right ppl buddy. no ones gonna give away invites here...

and freakin' stop it..theres been like a 1000 ftn request threads now..

rapesauce10
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
why do you flame him rapesauce10

I'll just over-look your post and pretend it didn't happen, it's better for you.

at least this one is organised

Organized or not, all these threads are people begging for invites and bringing unwanted publicity, they're pitiful, and they suck. End of story.

"CAN I HAS FTN PLZ I NEVER TRADE AGAINZ!"

I'd prefer if that was the title, instead of repping the tracker so much (it actually sucks the OP would know that if they were there), which just brings more unwanted publicity.

It is my first FTN request btw, but and I can see where you are comming from.

I do get tired of seeing obvious scammers and leechers post requests for trackers they have been banned from, and things like that.

However, I felt the need to make this thread as I truly have the desire to become a valuable member of FTN.:)

In what sense will you make a valuable member, when you're already repping the tracker like you've seen every inch of it, and just enticing more threads like this, you're the problem not the solution.

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 11:01 PM
m8 why are you so angry i don t like traders to i have newer traded and newer will,but we can t change people

redcorvette
11-17-2007, 11:05 PM
oh snap...rapesauce is on the loose!

rapesauce10
11-17-2007, 11:07 PM
m8 why are you so angry i don t like traders to i have newer traded and newer will,but we can t change people

I'm level-headed not angry :)

You would want to change people right? If you could conceivably stop trading and the publicity of private trackers, you would wouldn't you?

If you're gonna do anything, saying "can't" or "never" or anything like that, is a terrible attitude to start with.

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 11:10 PM
you have a point ....but that is not our decision.some people thinks that trading is the only way to get something we need to show them that there is good people who wants to help them...this is just my thought

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 11:12 PM
If you're gonna do anything, saying "can't" or "never" or anything like that, is a terrible attitude to start with.

Thats my attitude toward these tracker sites.
Sorry If I'm bringing attention to the tracker, but your comments aren't changing anything.

I'm not one to get into fights with people(for the most part), so just calm down and let this thread be.

redcorvette
11-17-2007, 11:12 PM
trading isnt the only way of publicizing the trackers...by requesting like this...it is another way of publicizing it.

because of ppl like these, the wrong kind of ppl join the tracker and jeopardize it...

Bad Blue Boy
11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
yeah m8 i know what you mean!!!

redcorvette
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM

Sorry If I'm bringing attention to the tracker, but your comments aren't changing anything.

I'm not one to get into fights with people(for the most part), so just calm down and let this thread be.

yea let this thread be...after a week, you wont get invited and then you'll create "FTN Request Part 2 - New Poem AND More Reasons"

rapesauce10
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM

:rolleyes:

I would never condone anything as silly as a fight, just a logical argument, no one is hurt.

If you really want the site, and to have an account that doesn't get disabled, you might as well change something, maybe not with my comments as a motivation, but because no one is going to give you one, as public giveaways are not tolerated.

And what an incredible attitude you have, you know, how could the mistrust expressed towards the majority of FST users expressed by the people who actually have invites to sites like this have not been noticed by you, you seem smart enough to realize that this isn't the best place to get an invite.

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Negative

yea let this thread be...after a week, you wont get invited and then you'll create "FTN Request Part 2 - New Poem AND More Reasons"

Nope

redcorvette
11-17-2007, 11:24 PM
is that your best comeback?? you should probably lock this thread so you dont get embarrassed anymore!

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 11:26 PM
is that your best comeback?? you should probably lock this thread so you dont get embarrassed anymore!

Haha, do you really think embarrassment is what you're bringing.
Stop spamming up my thread bro, seriously

redcorvette
11-17-2007, 11:29 PM
so you call this spam...i'll give you everything i have if you get invited to ftn...and if u dont..you better get your naked whipped ass out of here!

I am done for the day! thanks.

//edit: he freakin' called me ignorant lol...i'll give you some numbers...of all the people on fst who have invites to ftn, either dont know you or dont want to fuck up their accounts. so your chance of getting an invite to ftn is like 0.01%

do the math...

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 11:30 PM
so you call this spam...i'll give you everything i have if you get invited to ftn...and if u dont..you better get your naked whipped ass out of here!

Thank god, I was tired of reading your ignorant posts.

rapesauce10
11-17-2007, 11:43 PM

I thought you didn't get into fights, I don't think you're mature enough for FTN, KTHXBAI!

MaaxHimself
11-17-2007, 11:46 PM

I thought you didn't get into fights, I don't think you're mature enough for FTN, KTHXBAI!

Thats not a fight! It just pisses me off when someone tries to argue about my attempt to get into a tracker site.

He tried to tell me what I'm going to do if I don't get invited...But trackers and torrents aren't my life, and I don't plan on making multiple F*N requests on FST.

Peter North
11-18-2007, 12:06 AM
My advice, if no one of the FTN staff, did answer to this question, its just because you dont have a chance...
But, theres a few good users around here, but like a said "A few"...

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 12:47 AM
So what was the advice?

Peter North
11-18-2007, 12:52 AM
My advice...
Make more giveaways in FST, more posts on every section "Not only here in invites".
Make more friends in here...and one day, BUMMMM Ftn... ;)

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Aright, thanks for the positive advice bro.
It's good to see users who aren't simply bashing request threads!

chillincool
11-18-2007, 12:56 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-uber-sct-request-241980

Not exactly original or clever either. =P

P.S. You ruined your own thread by responding to those people. Learn how to not get trolled.

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 01:01 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-the-uber-sct-request-241980

Not exactly original or clever either. =P

P.S. You ruined your own thread by responding to those people. Learn how to not get trolled.
Its more important to me to give credit where credit is do, than to take credit for being original in a thread like this!

However, I did put a lot thought into the content of the thread, so I think I deserve some credit there.:)

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 02:33 AM
You deserve one. Really. You're a good guy. :)

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 02:41 AM
Thanks buddy.:)

celtic
11-18-2007, 02:47 AM

Do i deserve one too ? :D

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 02:47 AM
MaaxHimself, chances of getting FTN invite here @ FST is very low unless...

A. it's your lucky day

B. it's your lucky day

C. A & B

most folks would say, "you must have friend"...well, ya. But, notice a burlap bag story or a kiss my ass thread or even a fake screenies/ speedtest buys a FTN invite as well. On the other hand, if you look at profile page of FTN seekers (i myself was one)...you will notice they havebunch of friends...but is does that mean they will get an invite? Obviously, the answer is NO. So, one might say, you just gotta know the "right" person...i agree...but, notice how many people here do tell they have FTN invite? so the only reasonable option is to be nice with everyone, right? but is that possible?

So, i suggest you to seek for FTN indirectly.

Try getting into trackers where there are elite. If you are in revolt or fsc your chances are wayyyy high then here. If not, no worries, the changes of finding the right person and getting to know them very well is high in lvl 1 (or even not lvl'ed) tracker as well. Consider this, only yesterday i just got into lvl 8 via a irc of a newly forumed tracker....and guess what? i have been seeking for an that invite here for ages. I am NOT saying this is bad place to look for an invite, no it is not...FST is awesome! However, my point is that, if you are looking for low lvl tracker (say upto 5)...with a little positive attitude, your changes of getting in are ~ 90%, why? because those tracker have less demand. On the other hand, if you are looking for high lvl tracker...FST isn't the best place m8. coz there are tons of better users waiting for FTN to hug 'em...i.e the demand is high and there are many competitive seekers.

P.S. hope that helps.

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 02:51 AM
Ill try my best!

Thanks for the input squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/squirr3l-179360)

boobly
11-18-2007, 02:57 AM
Good luck to you max your a good guy.

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 02:58 AM

Even if someone with FTN is feeling generous...there your chances are ~ 0 % coz right there, is a person with community rep and is/will be considered more competitive + trustworthy.

P.S. dunno if s/he is looking for an invite though.

P.S.2. i still wish u goodluck though but as i said you gotta have a lucky day to get an invite here...but then today might be ur lucky day, who knows?

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Good luck to you max your a good guy.
Thanks alot bro:)

celtic
11-18-2007, 03:01 AM

Even if someone with FTN is feeling generous...there your chances are ~ 0 % coz right there, is a person with community rep and is/will be considered more competitive + trustworthy.

P.S. dunno if s/he is looking for an invite though.

P.S.2. i still wish u goodluck though but as i said you gotta have a lucky day to get an invite here...but then today might be ur lucky day, who knows?

lmao

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:03 AM
;)

no kidding, has happened before.

EDIT: i figured u already have FTN, don't u? :P

P.S. i am lil weired today lol

celtic
11-18-2007, 03:07 AM
;)

no kidding, has happened before.

EDIT: i figured u already have FTN, don't u? :P

lol I moderate FTN with that Boris dude :cool:

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:09 AM
thought so :P coz of ur rep + sig.

So now since s/he posted here, statically your changes of getting invite has rised to 50% :D

celtic
11-18-2007, 03:15 AM
Nah not really, his chances are the same as before i posted, lol im just a forum whore

Officially im not here as ftn rep but as a TPG/LT rep

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:19 AM
okay ur chances are....what s/he said.

SgtMajor
11-18-2007, 03:23 AM
his chances are the same as before, lol im just a whore

Fixed

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 03:27 AM
Nah not really, his chances are the same as before i posted, lol im just a forum whore

Officially im not here as ftn rep but as a TPG/LT rep
Lol, im fine with forum whores:D

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 03:40 AM
I'd give him one if I had one to give, really. C'mon someone help him.

rapesauce10
11-18-2007, 03:41 AM

Nah.

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:42 AM
^ why post?

rapesauce10
11-18-2007, 03:44 AM
^ why post?

Why not?

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Is it because he's traded in the past?

redcorvette
11-18-2007, 03:46 AM
his chances are the same as before, lol im just a whore

Fixed

hahahhahhahhahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rapesauce10
11-18-2007, 03:47 AM
Is it because he's traded in the past?

That and FST is a cesspool, and giveaways aren't allowed :D

And these threads are stale and dumb :D

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 03:58 AM
you have to say that? :P

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 04:17 AM
Thanks

SgtMajor
11-18-2007, 04:20 AM
I bet you're glad of all the spam, after all it is keeping your thread on the top of the pile, however, it may have lost its focus a little since its inception.

Oh noes, more spam :P

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 04:23 AM
I bet you're glad of all the spam, after all it is keeping your thread on the top of the pile, however, it may have lost its focus a little since its inception.

That is true, the spam does keep this thread on top.
It also does, however, allow other members to see how serious I am about this request.:D

redcorvette
11-18-2007, 04:26 AM

That is true, the spam does keep this thread on top.
It also does, however, allow other members to see how serious I am about this request.:D

hahaa..nice sarcasm...you should use and so ppl know you're being sarcastic.

this is the internet boy, your humor isnt seen unless you use smilies or sarcasm tags! :lol:

mrnobody
11-18-2007, 04:35 AM

this is the internet boy, your humor isnt seen unless you use smilies or sarcasm tags! :lol:

lol

<spam> there used to be a punctuation mark called <can't remember it>...it looked like ! and ? together (if i remember correctly)...and was a representation for irony...would have made net whole lot easier. </spam>

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 05:08 AM

I wasn't being sarcastic.

fazzy07
11-18-2007, 05:30 AM
Maax.. I wish you whole hearted luck

I am sure you will be a very good member and you havent dissappointed me on the

invites I have given you in the past

Your request was very thoughtful and I loved your poetry

I wish you good luck

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 05:36 AM
Maax.. I wish you whole hearted luck

I am sure you will be a very good member and you havent dissappointed me on the

invites I have given you in the past

Your request was very thoughtful and I loved your poetry

I wish you good luck
Thanks Fazzy.
You've helped me out since I first got into torrenting.
I appreciate the kind words:yup:

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 05:40 AM
FWIW, Maax takes great care of his Waffles account. :)

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 06:40 AM
FWIW, Maax takes great care of his Waffles account. :)

I try to contribute to a tracker as much as I can.
I like to share my torrents if the site doesn't already have them, and visit the forums once in awhile to stay informed on the happenings of the tracker:)

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 03:42 PM
My advice...
Make more giveaways in FST, more posts on every section "Not only here in invites".
Make more friends in here...and one day, BUMMMM Ftn... ;)

Took this to heart and have a whatcd invite to giveaway!
Only have one left, check it out here...:D
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-whatcd-invite-giveaway-251088

beat
11-18-2007, 04:33 PM

Yes you do. PM me for details. :naughty:

MaaxHimself
11-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Yes you do. PM me for details. :naughty:

Trying to be funny I see...:lol:

redcorvette
11-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Maax, your thread's been hijacked (by me and many others). You seriously think you still have a chance?

i have downsized you before in this thread, but now i am asking you in a calm way so dont take me wrong if you really believe you have a chance!

MaaxHimself
05-06-2008, 11:29 PM
Just wanted to say, "You mess with the best, you die like the rest"

redcorvette (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/redcorvette-169479) - BANNED

Thread locked.