PDA

View Full Version : Seeking For FTN invite

Mems
11-18-2007, 06:16 PM
hey mates ;)

i know that is alot of Topics here about FTN :happy:

but i am seeking for invite since last year and i dont found it till now :cry:

I impressed as others user here gets one for free :ermm: i know they are very Lucky to get it ... so i want to be lucky for only 1 time in my life and get FTN invite for free .. Waiting :rolleyes: hoping i will get one

Finally thanx to FST and All Members here for there gr8 efforts :D

bye :yup:

FileZ
11-18-2007, 06:42 PM
hope to get it

9NINE
11-18-2007, 06:44 PM
hope u find what you r looking for m8

gl

AkaiDoresu
11-18-2007, 06:55 PM
I hope that rate at which those threads are created will decrease to at least 1thread/day because it gets freaking annoying...

Mems
11-18-2007, 07:02 PM
thnx mate and i know AkiDoresu that is annoying u . but tell me what shall i do :(

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 07:08 PM
u will not get one this time sorry but no one will take such risk for some one he dont even know + u r very new only 82 posts and 2 rep pionts
sorry dude to talk ur hopes so down but its the truth any way i hope iam wrong and i hope u can get in
cia there if u got in

Mems
11-18-2007, 07:14 PM
i know Generl i am so far from this FOrum , i have only 82 post :( here because i am extermely Busy in my studies Final year with Final Project in Engineering i saw that Members here Giveaway some invites Free so i came here as i dont know when i finish my studies they will be any invites remain ,, i can provide u with SCT , TL and others ratios if u want :) .. please its my dream to have FTN , if u want to make sure of me and to know me i can pm u ...

please ;) From one alone in his career

Peter North
11-18-2007, 07:20 PM
e3sar4ever (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/e3sar4ever-172571), im going to disappoint you...but follow my thinking.
Look how much posts you have, and the number of rep points you have too.
Now how many giveaways did you did in FST ?
This all counts to be a great user of this forum, and a trusty one too.
Tell me if you add 1.000 posts, more then 70 rep points, and have a Ftn invite, do you give it away to a "noob", that didn´t even made one giveaway ?
Most of you are going to say, "that doesn´t matter", well all of you know´s that FST have many scammers and cheaters, giving away one invite "Ftn=High level", that you so hardly work on you acc ?
But im wishing you the best of luck...you going to need it. :)

AkaiDoresu
11-18-2007, 07:23 PM
If you knew a little bit more about FTN, you would realize how hard it is to get, and that there are 5 threads a day requesting it. It takes a lot more effort just to request FTN... your threads are pointless, only few people here deserve FTN for free.

YoYoY
11-18-2007, 07:24 PM
e3sar4ever (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/e3sar4ever-172571), im going to disappoint you...but follow my thinking.
Look how much posts you have, and the number of rep points you have too.
Now how many giveaways did you did in FST ?
This all counts to be a great user of this forum, and a trusty one too.
Tell me if you add 1.000 posts, more then 70 rep points, and have a Ftn invite, do you give it away to a "noob", that didn´t even made one giveaway ?
Most of you are going to say, "that doesn´t matter", well all of you know´s that FST have many scammers and cheaters, giving away one invite "Ftn=High level", that you so hardly work on you acc ?
But im wishing you the best of luck...you going to need it. :)

I agree with you
but you still have chance to get an invite
just be more active and do more giveaway , let the people know you an trust you.

Polarbear
11-18-2007, 07:32 PM
took me five seconds to find a reason not to give you ftn
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-the-biggest-giveaway-post2356121/postcount11

Mems
11-18-2007, 07:34 PM
i read ur words carefully and understant it

thnx any way and wait for rescue and i swear i will be active soon :)

wait me with Good Giveaway here in FST ;)

took me five seconds to find a reason not to give you ftn
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-the-biggest-giveaway-post2356121/postcount11

yeah man i know that ;) it was my friend acc and we was sharing it

after that my friend leave and i dont know about him then :pinch:

untill now i dont see him and dont talk to him too

and i am Mod in some arabic forum For invites there but none in the Forum have invite for me :cry: that is my luck for ever :blink:never win any thing even in cola :O

f@flot
11-18-2007, 07:45 PM
You WILL have to prove yourself worthy to get an FTN invitation, cuz there are many like you waiting for a chance to get in.

Mems
11-18-2007, 07:47 PM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9387/96834547zt7.jpg

i know that is Hard to get into FTN community Free

but its luck game to get ( be lucky ) or not to get ( impressed forever ) just it

Kyl3KK
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
Why did you post your ScT stats?

Mems
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
any help ?

Why did you post your ScT stats?

to prove i am honest and wouldnt cheat anywhere :huh:

bump

sanjana
11-20-2007, 12:49 AM
Don't worry. Someone will definitely help and if you really trustable.

Good luck mate!!

MaaxHimself
11-20-2007, 12:55 AM
Hmmm...already DISABLED from FST.