PDA

View Full Version : FTN vs Fsc

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 08:30 PM
FTN vs Fsc
both of them have great community great speed
i love ftn more thy r very friendly there staff and users and the best thing there is no one above the rules :shifty: i haven't been a member in FSC community for that long as i gave my acc to a friend so i want u opinions in the tracker , community and most important the staff

spark
11-18-2007, 08:39 PM
:frusty:

0Ri0N
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Please not again.
Use search tool.

fOrUmAs
11-18-2007, 08:41 PM
if u use search button you will find thread like this...and many others..

but since u ask for it i will say only few things..

since im member on FTN i will vote for him,dont no much abouth FSC and dont really care since i join FTN.FTN also have great feature no ratio only upload is going up:)..and most of all have really great great community..and speed is also great pre time.....so what more u could ask (maybe few more members) :P

SgtMajor
11-18-2007, 08:42 PM
If you had been a member of both, then you of all people would have known that this is a pointless poll as they both have different ideals & ethos and they co-exist and compliment each other very well.

This is like comparing american football with european football, both may have football in the name, but they are as different as apples & oranges or chalk & cheese, yet both codes of football have their die-hard supporters but many, many more will happily enjoy watching either code and be totally happy with their choice.

And the same question was asked and answered very eloquently not so long ago by others better qualified than I to answer. Maybe you should have used the search function?

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM

this really aint a useful post spark its called " spam " and its not a normal spam its very fucked spam came from a dump,crazy and bastard one :yup::yup:

spark
11-18-2007, 08:47 PM

this really aint a useful post spark its called " spam " and its not a normal spam its very fucked spam came from a dump,crazy and bastard one :yup::yup:

Did you feed your camel today? :lol:

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 08:47 PM
If you had been a member of both, then you of all people would have known that this is a pointless poll as they both have different ideals & ethos and they co-exist and compliment each other very well.

This is like comparing american football with european football, both may have football in the name, but they are as different as apples & oranges or chalk & cheese, yet both codes of football have their die-hard supporters but many, many more will happily enjoy watching either code and be totally happy with their choice.

And the same question was asked and answered very eloquently not so long ago by others better qualified than I to answer. Maybe you should have used the search function?

can u say some of the difference between them ?

Did you feed your camel today? :lol:

oh sorry but i dont have one ? we dont have those things in our country ? does u use it in u transportations ?

PirateEagle
11-18-2007, 08:51 PM
well this can be only judge by the members who had to be in FSC and in FTN to say what is better i`m an FTN member and FTN is really good tracker great staff n community i wish to be in FSC one nice day :) to see how is that Place :)

sear
11-18-2007, 08:54 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/searsta/groundhogd.gif

another day another FTN v whatever thread :dry:

@The Generl, can you see the irony in you saying you like FTN because no one is above the rules while in the same breath you admit to breaking the rules on FSC?

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/searsta/groundhogd.gif

another day another FTN v whatever thread :dry:

p.s. can you see the irony in you saying you like FTN because no one is above the rules while in the same breath you admit to breaking the rules on FSC?

what rules did i broke ? i really dont like to break a rules of a place like that (as i said i was a member there )

sear
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
what rules did i broke ? i really dont like to break a rules of a place like that (as i said i was a member there )

let me refresh your memory

i haven't been a member in FSC community for that long as i gave my acc to a friend

spark
11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
nvm

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 09:22 PM

i haven't been a member in FSC community for that long as i gave my acc to a friend

yes i was a member for a month :D iam to sad that i gave it to that friend now :wacko::wacko: it was lvl 7 that time

pro267
11-18-2007, 09:32 PM

yes i was a member for a month :D iam to sad that i gave it to that friend now :wacko::wacko: it was lvl 7 that time
Of course you are sad as obviously the site is so much better ever since it became a level 9.

(now where's that sarcastic smiley again?!)

sear
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

GoLDeN
11-18-2007, 09:42 PM

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

:cry::cry:

fOrUmAs
11-18-2007, 09:44 PM

its seems you dont understand some things right??? you have give your acc to your friend and that what sear mean..this is the rule that u broke on FSC,never give u acc to anyone..

DefX
11-18-2007, 09:51 PM
As the people from above have explained, this is indeed pointless.