PDA

View Full Version : big giveaway

hanter07
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM
i heard alot about fst and about its bittorrent section
im new here and i want to become good member here and has good reputation here between members
so i make this give away
i will give both level 8 trackers that means
swedvdr with huge buffer
trance traffic account with 55 giga buffer and more than 30 weeks old
sct invite
just write here why you need this acount and pm me your ratio proofs please dont put your ratio proofs here

good luck for all

Robbie
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
WHAT? this is awesome... i need swedvdr because im a movie maniac... really... second reason i love quality sites and swedvdr is awesome ( i did some research, i know what im talking about)
sending proofs

theincredible2
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
i would like to have trance traffic , i'm a big trance fan who is looking for high defination tracks and fast download speed .
at the same time i'm a good seedr and you will see that in my proofs .

Torrent Demon
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
i need swedvdr because i love its contents . i already have the dvd club but its not as good as swedvdr so please give me it and i promise u that i will use the acc and will treat it vey carefully . i will pm u with my ratio proofs .

Mems
11-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Please can i have TT bcz i love this tracker and its content are amazing , me trance fan ;)

arkiebrian
I hear SweDVD has awesome content. I'm a real movie buff and could really use the access. I'm also an excellent sharer wherever I go.

Proofs on the way...

Thanks for the offer!

+1 to you sir...

Gonsalo
Great GiveAway, not big, but HUGE :D

I'ld love to have TT, cause it's the best for trance and so! would never cheat or scam u!
I will send u the proofs by PM!

Peter North
Lol now anyone can get on high level...or not.

Enlightened
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
I know of youur Generous Intention, But SWEDVDR easily get "Disable" without a Swedish IP, might NOT want to "Waste" it...please reconsider your Generous Giveaway

hanter07
11-18-2007, 09:03 PM
try to convinece me that why you need this tracker
and send me ratio proofs approve that you are active member and u will keep seed on the tracker

Shando
11-18-2007, 09:03 PM
need tt i will pm you

IGetMoney
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
pick me please....I will download everything from that site (SweDVDr) and seed till my share ratio is at least 1:1 i will be very very happy if you pick me i have tried many times to get SweDVDr but nobody would listen to me..they just called me a noob lol. but now heres a chance of a life time to get the BEST movie tracker on the NET!!

Tarniz
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
I would really love SweDVDr-account. I have been looking for an account to that site for over a year. With its great archive and super pretimes I think it's probably the best movietracker for Swedish users. Great giveaway! Hoppas på det bästa! PMing you the ratio proofs and speedtests.

Regards

NYGiants
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM
i sent u a pm reguarding this wonderful givaway

Robbie
11-18-2007, 09:07 PM
try to convince you? i just got a seedbox, so you can be sure that i will keep seeding... i love the idea of games on the site when you can win points and spend them is most awesome way... also as i said im really into DVDs and like the idea that the site has always different design with some movie! as you see, im waiting for this for a long time, so please choose me!
but if not, really good luck everyone, its one of the best trackers i think!!!

pone44
11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, i thought the same. I wish i could ask for swed, but ip's r banned less have swedish ip add, as i see in threads. So maybe swedish ip's for that 1 only? Anyway its prob 1 of the best giveawys ever:D
I know of youur Generous Intention, But SWEDVDR easily get "Disable" without a Swedish IP, might NOT want to "Waste" it...please reconsider your Generous Giveaway

fazzy07
11-18-2007, 09:09 PM
I would love to have the swedvdr acc
I dont have nordic ip so I cant get into swedvdr
I download a lot of dvdr and i heard from reviews and from people who have swedvdr that its one of the best
I have helped a lot of people through my giveaways and this would be a really good gift
I would take good care of it and if I get invites on it I would share here
If you need proofs do let me know

Ver nice giveaway TT and swedvdr are one of the best in what they offer
Thankyou for sharing it with us
GL everyone

WhiteWizard20
11-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I would greatly appreciate the swedvdr account. I will provide you proofs through pm as you requested. I can offer help, respect and good sharing to the SweDVDR community. I would like SweDVDR because I'm a big movies fan and I love to download DVDRs.

barakokula
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
A tt giveway,again. Always seem to lose them. :) PM'ed you

Robbie
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
it will be a huge fight :) let the force be with us

hanter07
11-18-2007, 09:25 PM
first about swedish ip im not sweden and the acc works for me
second thing im very gratefull for guys who repped me i really want to apprciate this lov so i add one st invite i was keeping it for trading but after i see this love from you guys i will put it here just keep asking here

jynx
11-18-2007, 09:25 PM
wow finally a chace to get tt i really need tt i love trance and tt is the best for trance music i am looking for months for this invite i hope i can get it .. :)

edeinho
11-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Can i have swedvr? I have a swedish relative mainly for him but i can donload a lot of good movies from there! Nice giveaway!:)

Crystyan16
11-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Please give me S*T invite. I have been looking for a S"T invite for a long time, but I haven't been successfull yet. I will pm you ratio proofs and a speedtest. I promise I will never cheat or trade this account.
I want this tracker because it is the best one, it's got everything: speeds, pretimes and especially great content.
I will be grateful forever if you give me this.

rovama
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Good luck at FST. If this is your first giveaway, then this is one of the best that i have seen.

I'll like to have S*T because it has a lot of torrents, very good speeds and pretimes, but i guess everybody knows that. The important thing is that i feel ready for this. Won't trade, won't giveaway this account ever. Won't disappoint you. And i'm not collecting trackers, just wanna have the best options to look for stuff to download whatever i need. If i get this one, i'll be getting the help of a seedbox that someone is gonna let me use.

Thanks for such a great giveaway.

Good luck to everybody.

fazzy07
11-18-2007, 09:37 PM
first about swedish ip im not sweden and the acc works for me
second thing im very gratefull for guys who repped me i really want to apprciate this lov so i add one st invite i was keeping it for trading but after i see this love from you guys i will put it here just keep asking here

With your big heart and generous giveaways you will never need to trade.
I got all of mine without trading for it even though I didnt had big invites to giveaway.
I am sure you will get what you want

yayyyyyy
11-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Interested in ScT

Reason... i'll be straightforward: I've just been banned from SCC because a friend of mine I invited there didn't behaved properly (if real, that might be an eufimism... from what SCC staff told me, he tried hacking the website... so his account got banned and I got banned too as I was the one that got him into the site :S )

Some ppl offered to re-invite me in there, but for now I do not want to come back on that tracker...

will send some proof :)

Isimeria
11-18-2007, 09:44 PM
What can i say...AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!! one from the best freebie i ever seen ! I would like swedvdr so much. i'm a huge fan of dvds so this acc will pe very precious for me! I can show you a lot off proofs. I hope to win this acc. This is my only chance !!
Best regards,
SliTheR

Adama
11-18-2007, 09:49 PM
great give away
can i have Sct invite i want it because it has good speed and great content
it will be very very appreciated man if you pick me
ratio proofs sent
i hope i can get it
and thanks in advance

dezdicado
11-18-2007, 09:50 PM
SCT please.
I hear there is many TV and movies packs, great speed and the best pretimes.

nikola796
11-18-2007, 09:52 PM
I need SCT

carpediemm
11-18-2007, 09:53 PM
First of all I want to say that it's a great giveaway:)
I think I'm the right person giving the sct-invite to because I have looked for a good tracker with good pretimes, good speed and a great community. I know the chances I have are low but I still try. I'm not one of these guys who wants sct so I can go around and brag for everyone else. I want it because of the community and of the good tracker. I have fast broadband so I think I will come in use if I get to join the tracker.

Cheers man and good luck picking the right personhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif Be careful with the invite;)

Medooooo
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
I dont need any one of them i just need BitmeTv !!!
If you have one can i tack it Plz cause levels dosnt mean any thing to me it just what i need .

Very great giveaway and i gave you rep anyway for your great work .

psxcite
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
REQUESTING SWEDVDR

Thanks for this incredible opportunity. I am a long time member of FST with a proven track record of dependability. I have never traded an account or invite - ever. You can rest assured the account would be in great hands. DVDRs are primarily what I collect via trackers and usenet, so this tracker is obviously a dream come true. Movies are my passion. And being from the States, my chances of getting an invite are nil.

Thanks again!

Emperator
11-18-2007, 10:02 PM
good work man,

asafb
11-18-2007, 10:04 PM
I would like to win that account
why?, you may say..

because I recently bought an KILLER speakers with surround system for my DVD(cost like 400$)
And know I'm searching for the best DVD tracker to watch and most importent to hear the amazing sound just like in the boxoffice(now missing the Wide screen in the theater, any suggestion? :D)
I did alot of giveaways here, helped to countless members and didn't ask for anything in return(you an see my rep points as proof)
I think I desreve that account

:)

good luck everyone

best regards
asafb

KRink
11-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Great giveaway!! I am looking for a TT invite! Will send ratios if chosen, thx. Peace!

ramola
11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
can i please have the sct invite i have been looking for one for a very long time bcz i am not a member of a single high level tracker unfortunately and i hear that sct is a level 7.moreover i am a tvshows and movie fanatic and i hear that sct gets them them asap on release thats my prime reason for wanting to be a member of sct.

Mano_Man
11-18-2007, 10:23 PM
i want the ScT invite please as i'm searching for it since along time
and hope to get it , thanks
pm sent

goysalh
11-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Thanks for giveaway.I need swedvdr.I am cinema-tv students.I want to be make dvd archive.Swedvdr the best dvd sites.I send my proffs.

gaara400
11-18-2007, 10:42 PM
can i have swedvd plz ?

i pmed you with every thing

hanter07
11-18-2007, 11:00 PM
I dont need any one of them i just need BitmeTv !!!
If you have one can i tack it Plz cause levels dosnt mean any thing to me it just what i need .

Very great giveaway and i gave you rep anyway for your great work .
i will get invites there after 2 weeks when i get invites i will be able to send one for free for you

ohmboys
11-19-2007, 12:13 AM
hi , im after sct invite , looking after that place for very long time , i want it cuz its the best tracker on earth (besides ftn) :)

Bo$$4Life
11-19-2007, 12:18 AM
i would like to try for TT....plz i need it because love Trance music...everyone knows that's the best site....i been trying to get it from long time...i would truly appricaite it if i get it...sending proof and speed in pm...

Thanks for gr8 giveaway...
Welcome to FST...
U are going to be a gr8 member...Generous too :)

tiolewis
11-19-2007, 01:15 AM
Hello mate . I really need SCT invite.

Look at my thread:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-help--250596 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-i-need-help--250596)

I will pm you the ratios

Spartan
11-19-2007, 03:04 AM
What a great offer dude... I would love the ScT invite. Prestige and content are my honest answers... Thanks!

supper
11-19-2007, 03:06 AM
nice give away can i have swedvdr i been looking for it from long time now and if u need any ratio proof just pm me

Giallorosso
11-19-2007, 03:35 AM
great giveaway ..
ratio proof send ..

angryghost
11-19-2007, 03:45 AM
OMG!! pls can i grab the swedvdr i am a big movie goer and bought a new 42" LCD tv so ive been downloading dvdr's like crazy, this site would be an awesome asset to me.

ill send you the proofs now :D!!!

dashboardy
11-19-2007, 04:03 AM
I would really like to join S*T as it has a great reputation of high speeds and great pre times, and I would be very grateful for an invite to this site, as it is reputed to have excellent content as well. I will PM ratio proofs and hope for this invite. Thanks for the giveaway, you're awesome!

kompelli
11-19-2007, 04:52 AM
Well dunno i stand a chance here now after so many request, but still i will try my luck :)

I am looking for the best DVD tracker i.e Swedvdr :) i like to watch DVD movies and also i am making a collection of all good movies, so it would be of real help if i could get swedvdr. :)

Anyway thanks for the great giveaway !!!

Vitality
11-19-2007, 05:54 AM
I need it because day after tomorrow is my birthday............and it will be a gr8 gift for me............plz i need SCT........

hands
11-19-2007, 06:35 AM
I more than likely don't deserve to win but I sure as hell would like to. I never hit and run, share what I can, I try to help out and give advice to the best of my abilities. Oh, and I give blood and help old people cross the street too :lol:

I would like the ScT invite :) I have PMed you my ratios..

KiNdZiUs
11-19-2007, 09:27 AM
WHAT A AWESOME GIVEAWAY !!! MATE U R THE BEST OF THE BEST ! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'd like to ask you SweDVDR.
I just sent proofs.

Good luck for everyone ;)

SaviouR
11-19-2007, 10:49 AM
thats a fantastic giveaway mate ! +1 Rep to you

one more thing , give these valuable trackers only to those who REALLY need it , there are so many traders waiting to get hand on this so they can trade it the very next minute or stupid tracker collectors who wont use the account at all and give u lamest and sympathetic reasons to get the invite such as "my girlfriend and i met for the first time today , so for making this more merry , gimme this invite" and crap like that . Best of luck .

Shultziboy
11-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Well i need TT because i love tance and i doesn't
have any trance site. ive never tried to get TR or electronik so badly
cause i heard that they doesn't even close to TT .
I can give you some proofs + proof that i have a seedbox
Thanks allot

Mrststyle
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
TT YOUR my dream :))

shar
11-19-2007, 11:21 AM
i would like to have trance traffic account
i'm a big trance fan who is looking for high defination tracks and fast download speed .

Giveaway
11-19-2007, 11:22 AM
swedvdr

here are my proofs:

Bitme VIP (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1316365_bitme.JPG)

BitmeTV VIP (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1316637_btv.JPG)

TranceTraffic Power user (http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1316366_TTratio.JPG)

SpeedTest (http://www.speedtest.net/result/196297991.png)

i want it because i love dvd's and sweden

yoyogi4
11-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Would like Swedvdr because I'm interested in getting DVD in ISo format that are rare to find. I want full quality dvds to play on my theatre system. WOuld be greatly appreciated. THX

nobody
11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I am requesting "Swedvdr" because it has really good content and i heard they have great speeds and a nice community.

GoLDeN
11-19-2007, 12:10 PM
really would like that ScT invitation as i want to be a part of it community
any way this is great giveaway and welcom in FST
ps: if u want any ratio or speed test i can give it to u

denisa
11-19-2007, 12:15 PM
i would like swedvdr account beacuse i like dvd's and swedvdr have losts of them
i also like editing them with my country language so other people can enjoy my work

have a nice day

kirktrix
11-19-2007, 12:27 PM
It's time to join the fun here... I would like to have the S*T invite...It is one of the best tracker now so everyone want to be a part of the best and i am one of them... I am definitely a good member/user..... i maintain my ratio even though i do not have an seedbox....Hopefully i get the invites...:D

I will PM you my ratio... Thanks for giving us opportunity to join their...Good Luck to all the participants..:)

bubbson
11-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Great begining proof's send u 'll be a good member

gman12
11-19-2007, 12:49 PM
could i have the trancetraffic account since i'm really into trance music and don't have any good site dedicated to just trance that has fast speeds and pre times that trancetraffic has. I promise not to trade or giveaway the account.

Mrststyle
11-19-2007, 12:57 PM
i need TT because trance music is in my blood..:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: ..man i won`t dissapoint...sending ratio proofs