PDA

View Full Version : FTN Giveaway

hands
11-19-2007, 02:27 AM
Winner has been contacted.

rapesauce10
11-19-2007, 02:28 AM
Giveaways on FTN are not allowed, read the rules again.

sederek
11-19-2007, 02:29 AM
i want that invite pal.. i love ftn and i would give you all my other torrent site accounts for an ftn invite :( please give it to me :(

Mems
11-19-2007, 02:31 AM
please mate can i get one ;)

i want it please i love communites like FTN good friends can found there :)

i can keep the acc working , so can i get it mate ?

guilijan
11-19-2007, 02:32 AM
I wish it.
Why? Well I have good ratios in Pisexy, TL, DVDC and BitMetv and can show it if you need.
FTN is the top of trackers and ofcourse everybody want it.
I need it? No I don't. I can live without it.
I wish it? Yes of course I do.

carnivore
11-19-2007, 02:33 AM
That generous of your part I relate long time looking Ftn Very Nice Giveaway ThX http://i10.tinypic.com/6kfadtf.gif

Kebert
11-19-2007, 02:34 AM
I would feel blessed if I received the invite in this giveaway.

For the past three years I have been an active member of many private bittorrent websites. Beginning with TorrentBits many years ago I learned that the files come second to the community. Rather than have a private site based on access to files, the basis should be on community. A share and share-a-like motto must be accepted if you feel that private bittorrent websites are communities. In the interest of sharing, one should share for the mere reason that they expect the same in return. A community based on sharing will live and prosper for many years.

Since joining FileSharingTalk I have come full circle in my ideas about how things should really be. Many come here, as I did, with the hope of learning about new sites and then at some point being invited to the most elite. Working my way from TorrentBits to TorrentBytes to RevTT to SCT- has shown me several things. No longer do I enjoy sharing on larger sites. One site that has opened my eyes to this was Goem. It's tiny userbase has reconnected me to the feelings I once felt on TorrentBits.

I remember back in the RB era great debates about whether the ratio system was broken. I have also seen many sites take into consideration the problems involved in a ratio system. It seems to me the position on ratio's taken by FTN is only a solution if a Utopia is present. A private bittorrent utopia based on respect and sharing.

If you really have an invite to FTN and you adhere to the ideas expressed by many of the community, then I respectfully ask for your invite.

Best, Kebert Xela

MaaxHimself
11-19-2007, 02:35 AM
I'm going to try my luck here also. This was taken from the request thread I started about FTN. Good luck everyone!

Index:
I.The Introduction
II. The Reasoning
III.The Poem

Alright, I think it's time to put in a request for the best tracker ever...FTN.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Now before you post some negative comment or some crap like that, take the time and think of how that contributes to the point of this thread!

I. The Introduction:

Over the months I've been here at FST, I've made some good friends, and have tried my best to contribute to the forums as much as my time allowed me to.
During that process, I have gotten a few trackers, including an invite to ScT.

I have also stopped trading invites/accounts completely, as it only leads to banned accounts and scams!

On to the request for FTN!http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

II. The Reasoning:

Why do I want FTN?
Because I've heard that it has a great community, and thats one thing a site must have to be valuable in my book.

The great selection of torrents and fastest pre-times out there also draws my attention to this particular tracker.

Alright so now that I've given some reasons as to why I want to join, I want to finish the post with an FTN poem. (It worked for Amped!)

III. The Poem:

FTN, the king of all trackers,
Only trusted members join, its not for the slackers,
I hear its community is one of a kind,
A variety of music, movies, and apps is what you will find.
One day I will be lucky enough to join this great place,
I will then consider to end my great tracker invite race.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and best of luck to everyone and their tracker quests.http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

luckyaba
11-19-2007, 02:36 AM
It would be much appreciated. I want it for most the same reasons as any. Great site. Either way nice giveaway, good to see that even the best sites still get shared.

boobly
11-19-2007, 02:39 AM
I want FTN because I think I can make it a better place. I am very active in all the communities I belong to. I have a seedbox not only to upload but also to increase other people's downloads by downloading at a fast speed. I have good ratios on all my trackers so your invite won't be going to waste. I don't cheat nor do I trade accounts. I am a mature person who is done with all the childish games. I would become an uploader to help bring great items to the site. I'm a very helpful person and would continue to do so. I wish good luck to everyone and hope that I am the one who you choose.

xJohnxSmithx
11-19-2007, 02:42 AM
I've been patiently waiting for a while. Look me up under this user name anywhere for good ratios. I am 34 and getting too old for this. Put me out of my misery.
thanks

Spartan
11-19-2007, 02:58 AM
Why? Prestige, community, content...

Doesn't get anymore honest than that.

DyNast
11-19-2007, 03:01 AM
You should give it to me cause I'm cool and I like disco dancing
o_O

raj3186
11-19-2007, 03:04 AM
woohoo , another FTN giveaway.
:thumbsup:
All the best guys
:)

MaaxHimself
11-19-2007, 03:05 AM
woohoo , another FTN giveaway.
:thumbsup:
All the best guys
Thanks raj

fish-strike
11-19-2007, 03:07 AM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/203614624.png

if you could make my dream come true and send me an FTN invite i will be VERY HAPPY! :unsure::D:happy:

I run my own hosting company and seedbox a lot. I'd really like to be in FTN someday. if you can give me sct invite it would be great..as a thank you if you want i can give you free irc/webhosting(if you want, as a thank you NOT a bribe)

File sharing is one of the greatest things on the internet. I hate the idea of trading invites all invites should be free. I love linux. I take a big interest in sciences of all kind. Im not a member of too many private trackers, only the ones that my needs for example brokenstones because I have a few macs. I hear FTN has great torrents and speeds. Me and my friends all exchange invites with each other and get what we need although we were never able to get any high trackers like sct,ftn,fsc,uk-t,ftwr or anything like that. I am sort of a newbie to this forum and haven't done any giveaways yet but I promise to do giveaways as soon as I become a member of enough torrent sites and get enough invites.

I hear FTN has a great community and I really love meeting new friendly people. One thing I like about ftn is being able to download a big pack and not worry about it ruining your ratio! Of course I will still seed ALOT! I usually seed my torrents for at least a week depending on the popularity.

I promise not to let you down if I win!

thanks for holding the contest!!

thanks in advanced!,dougbrowne

Mems
11-19-2007, 03:08 AM
searching for it for months and that it's

please mate i want this invite ;) anthor Request

Volt
11-19-2007, 03:08 AM
Edit; nvm. I dont really need this as much as some others here.

super giveaway!

kavalchuk17
11-19-2007, 03:09 AM
LAst time i had an account there i had 300Gs up and 0G down (probably about 80 if they werent all freeleech.)

I got kicked because i was invited as a gift by a trader here. Maybe you know who she is.

raj3186
11-19-2007, 03:09 AM

If u have the permission from the staff, then there is nothing to worry :happy:

MaaxHimself
11-19-2007, 03:10 AM

If u have the permission from the staff, then there is nothing to worry :happy:
Yep, communication is a great tool :)

sharkattack2
11-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Its fun reading all of you begging for the invite. I wouldn't mind the invite but I'm not going to write a whole paragraph begging for it.

WhiteWizard20
11-19-2007, 03:14 AM
OMG, another FTN Giveaway! This has got to be the best night ever @ FST. First of all thank you for being so generous to give one away for free and for helping out other users who are still trying to get that invite like me. I am requesting a F*N invite. You should give it to me because F*N has great content, staff, community and I can be a good member. I am also doing my first giveaway so I do work hard to give back to the community. I have provided some ratio proofs for you, a speedtest and a seedbox proof.

Ratio Proofs:

TranceTraffic:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2956/ttratiolv3.jpg

RevTT:
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5673/revttratiozu1.jpg

ChristianTorrents:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1220/christiantorrentsratioog7.jpg

Speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/203542745.png

Seedbox:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8103/seedboxgg1.jpg

I can also offer help, respect and good sharing to the F*N community. Good luck to all.

raj3186
11-19-2007, 03:15 AM

Its fun reading all of you begging for the invite. I wouldn't mind the invite but I'm not going to write a whole paragraph begging for it.

:huh: Its called Requesting u know , not Begging . I think u are mature enough to understand the difference between requesting and begging.

MaaxHimself
11-19-2007, 03:17 AM

While you might see it as "begging", I see it as an opportunirty to show the inviter why he should pick you over everyone else.
The more qualities you show, the better chance you've got.
This is true for unlimited situations, in real life and in the torrenting business!
Those who expand on opportunities are those who progress.
Just keep that in mind...:D

PuZo
11-19-2007, 03:49 AM
Looking to join a good community and download and seed aswell. Im on a few forums that I am active on and i like to chat, share my opinions. I heard FTN has an amazing community and Id like to join. I can easily keep my ratio, but I mostly want in to chat

ramola
11-19-2007, 03:50 AM
i think all possible reasons have been given by others before me and i totally agree with those reasons.of course i want to be a member of ftn since i have not been able to join any high level tracker as yet and it will be a dream come true.so if i get it i'll be eternally grateful to u.

mrnobody
11-19-2007, 03:55 AM
Awesome!

Third FTN giveaway for the day!

Let's bring that FTN B**** to lvl 1 :fst:

messi30
11-19-2007, 03:55 AM
Well, first because he said it was the best tracker, and therefore would like to know what is the difference between FTN and the other trackers, besides vanity to know that you are the best thing that people are always looking to have the best.
When you have the maximum in this case FTN therefore have more variety more speed, besides that when you get the invitation of FTN as it is already more than achieve is the end of a search of many steps that you have to change, giving, sharing , talk beg to get inviticaiones of different levels to achieve this by the fact that almost everything is in relation to the trackers, I belonged when I asked several invitations by FTN tell me that I have no obsessions that if it is the best, but at so ends up being the same as the other trackers nothing but come here more fast launches. Your putting these the most dificili the others because people just ask for an invitation from the same level or a seedbox, or an account rapidsahre and therefore the money can be achieved, but try to convince is more difficult because when you say that it is not others and not putting a requirement for something in return, if not get anyway because I hope that we get the best use of it and win the best.
Add some evidence that I am a member of other trackers and am a good user

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmtvcx7.png
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tl2nw4.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rt2pa2.jpg

dashboardy
11-19-2007, 04:00 AM
OMG, another FTN Giveaway! This has got to be the best night ever @ FST. First of all thank you for being so generous to give one away for free and for helping out other users who are still trying to get that invite like me. I am requesting a F*N invite. You should give it to me because F*N has great content, staff, community and I can be a good member. I am also doing my first giveaway so I do work hard to give back to the community. I have provided some ratio proofs for you, a speedtest and a seedbox proof.

Ratio Proofs:

TranceTraffic:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1986/ttratiozo9.jpg

RevTT:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1...ttratiory6.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1959/revttratiory6.jpg)

ChristianTorrents:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...tsrationo8.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3567/christiantorrentsrationo8.jpg)

Speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/203542745.png

Seedbox:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8103/seedboxgg1.jpg

I can also offer help, respect and good sharing to the F*N community. Good luck to all.

all those private trackers and still has DHT enabled... tsk tsk...

elboymaster
11-19-2007, 04:01 AM
Hmm i wish i could have the invitation,i dont have anything poem to write.Thanks.

sexydingo
11-19-2007, 04:02 AM
Last tracker on my wishlist :)

Thanks for the opportunity, great giveaway mate!

seh
11-19-2007, 04:27 AM
I also wanna take a shot at getting this invite.
Why I want it? Well,.. its FTN ..with all that has been said about it, I just finally want to see the inside, and be part of "it" all. Seeding for 36hrs = no problem.. most (all) files stay on for months and months anywayz. I wont trade or do anything stupid to this acc (or any acc for that matter).

Well, for once.. pick me.. I've seen so many ppl get lucky on here, its about time I win something :)

raj3186
11-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Awesome!

Third FTN giveaway for the day!

Let's bring that FTN B**** to lvl 1 :fst:

:lol:
your FTN acc will be disabled very soon :whistling

amirji
11-19-2007, 04:33 AM
While you might see it as "begging", I see it as an opportunirty to show the inviter why he should pick you over everyone else.
The more qualities you show, the better chance you've got.
This is true for unlimited situations, in real life and in the torrenting business!
Those who expand on opportunities are those who progress.
Just keep that in mind...:D

Indeed.

It took me a year and half to learn that torrent sites had statuses within themselves. Of the seven trackers I am currently with, six I started from ground zero. The seventh was the only that I actually "won." I have never owned a seedbox, or had access to a super network. This shows that my commitment to the tracker is true. Considering high level trackers, most users can not keep up, without a super network, seedbox, please call it what you like. I have accomplished such, without those needs, by staying committed. This leads into how honest I am to the people that put their trust into me. I have not disappointed a single individual. I can not live without the credibility of stating to be an honest person. Even in a virtual atmosphere.

I would like to request this invite to show myself first that it is resourceful; otherwise I would not have a need for it, and would be straight forward about it. Second, I would like to corroborate to this great community, which I only know of by hearsay, that this individual is authentic, and by no means is ignorant or arrogant.

I would like this tracker community as a whole to concede first that I am true, honest, and committed before the welcome.

If it is tracker stat proofs that are needed I can provide them. If it is acknowledgement from fellow users or staff that is needed, I, as well, can provide it.

I would like to say thank you, to you, for such an opportunity.

To everybody else in this, raffle, to say, Good Luck! Do not forget to compliment this inviter for such a contribution.

:happy:

ROFL-LOL
11-19-2007, 04:46 AM
Cool giveaway.

okay now it's time to convince you for that why i'm the right choice for the invite.

First part of the story: I live in finland and here's at the moment really cold. You can't even imagine. I'm really frozen and Finland is full of ice atm in everywhere. You don't want to come here in finland if you don't like snowboarding. But here's beautiful anyway. Here's snow and everything and i see santa-clauses running over every streets. You can melt my heart in this cold place by choosing me for your giveaway. (just joking) F** is like a secret world in Internet where all users can imagine to get, because santa-clause wont give this present to everyone. I'm not gonna gonna kiss you're ass like saying that youre god or something else (like God bless you), because it's crazy and i don't like asskissers.

Second part is the real part where i really try to convince you withword which you read from every other storys too: I promise that i wont to any negative with that invite. i wont put you and your account in "danger-zone". I now that every user here tells this same thing to you and you propably don't believe them all, but I'm a real man behind my words and i'm not gonna ever let you down. Now it's your choise in that do you believe me. And of course I wont trade and i don't ask F** for collecting it. Im asking it to my real use. And if you want to know more about me, i have to say this that I try to get only the trackers which i that i will use. i wont ask FTN if i don't see any sense of having it.

Third part is the part where i tell that why i need F**: Well, this is again the part which you're heard thousends times before, but of course i want it because it's great content and speeds, pretimes, bla, bla, bla, but i never should forget to mention the most important thing in this one. The community. I've heard and read many timest that users are saying that F** has the greatest community in afterall and it's great place to make some new friends. i love trackers with great forums. And for the speeds, I've heard that it has great speeds and there's difficult to keep good ratio, well if it's as hard as in Sct, i think that i could made it. I have in sct good ratio. I could upload 4 gb/day if i upload 24hours/day. So it's not a challenge for me. And of course i want ftn for it's freebies.

Thanks. Now it's your turn to decide that can you trust me?
but anyway I hope that you pick some trustfully member who wont let you down.

have a nice day.

psxcite
11-19-2007, 04:49 AM
Well, first, thanks for the opportunity to join one of premiere sites of the torrent community. I believe I could be an exceptional member of FTN. I spend quite a bit of time during the day at work moving files from various FTP sites and torrent sites.

I have an extensive library and I'm one of the few people who actually keeps and archives rars, not just uncompress and burn. I do this primarily as a habit to help fill usenet posts from back in the day. People would download something and it would sit on their HDD for months, only to find out they can't fully repair a post. So I can help seed for long periods of time and fill old requests.

Anyway, I'm an old member here and on various well known sites. I use the same username, since I don't trade and have a long reputation as someone you can trust. I aways assumed at some point a friend would invite me, but I don't ask people I know. I just hope to get it from a great giveaway such as this one or from a staff member when they find me worthy.

Regardless, from all of us here at FST, thanks for the chance.

Robbie
11-19-2007, 04:57 AM
Good morning sir, this is a great giveaway ! :)
i would like that invite - to be exact, i would like that invite very much... Filesharing is my hobby and all that things i heard about FTN make me believe that it´s the best. Also im getting a seedbox from "man" with 1TB traffic, if i get one i will mostly use it on FTN.
Ok I know, there are lot of good guys, who deserves it - surely, there are some who deserves it even better, thats for sure. But there isnt anyone who will be happier with this :)
Have a nice day, im leaving to school now, but cant wait for the announcment of the winners!
Robbie

Mrststyle
11-19-2007, 05:01 AM
i deserve it :D :)))..just kidding..i hope i win ..because i'm looking for it..for a long time :)..

KRink
11-19-2007, 05:38 AM
great giveaway man, I would like a chance at an invite, mainly so I wont have to trade for it, and also I will giveaway 3 s*t invites.

pandabear
11-19-2007, 05:40 AM
hi..cani have invite plz. have wanted ftn so much. i hear you can get torrents without virus..i need this bad, as i try get last heros and i can virus, and my computer got all screwy up, so my dad got all pissed and hit me. so pretty please..invite me. i promise i will retitre after as well.

hippoxtc
11-19-2007, 05:50 AM
I would love the chnace to win this FTN invite because I, like most others have been looking for a way to get into this great tracker. I don't want it based on its rarity, but more for its content, packs, community, staff and speed. I am a great seeder as much as I am a leecher so everyone will benefit. Great giveaway, thanks for the try and good luck to all.

808state
11-19-2007, 05:52 AM
Wow very nice giveaway. New member and already contributing big time, that's awesome!

I would love an invite!
FTN has a lot of packs, which is what I'm interested in.
packs = amazing

It would be much appreciated, thanks!

Vitality
11-19-2007, 05:53 AM
I need it because day after tomorrow is my birthday and it will be a gr8 gift for me...........................

mavenfool
11-19-2007, 05:54 AM
I love being a part of good communities and FTN is supposed to be one of the best. I promise that I would be an active, respectful, and (hopefully) entertaining member of the forums.

As for the torrent side of things, I always seed a torrent for at least 4 weeks if I have not yet hit 1:1 which, as far as I know, is far in excess of FTN's requirements.

Even if I am not the chosen one, thank you for having this giveaway. To close, here is a bit of "mathematical verse" about my desire for an FTN invite.

I

am

very

devoted

to becoming a

valuable member of the

FTN community, so much so that I am

making the number of syllables in each line of this plea for an invitation

follow the Fibonacci Sequence just to show how

much I want to be a part of

the illustrious

FTN.

Please, please,

pick

me.

PRINCE
11-19-2007, 06:03 AM
thanks mate about this dream :rolleyes:
yes dream
its imposible to get this site
This site is one of the strongest positions at all, is the dream of any member here in this forum, all the features to make it the first of each other sites, from high-speed, high-content, the rate of very high, I salute you for giving us the opportunity to obtain this extraordinary site , Iwish to get this site before entering the examinations of Faculty of Medicine, because it will be a strong motivation to me, I wish you success in your life private,and get all you want
thanks

ZeeZoo
11-19-2007, 07:31 AM
Really great giveawy
Can I have it please ?? I want it because i heared that they have packs for movies of size 700mb (the kind I love) and some rare files.
thanks anyway

hvezdik
11-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Wow, man, you are unbelievable!! Your giveaway is awesome!! You make me very very happy if you pick me. This tracker is great. I have been looking for this tracker for a long time. This will be a lifetime acc !! Never trade it or something. More members like you here on FST !!

amd64x2
11-19-2007, 07:47 AM
thats bigest Giveaway ,i know i am dreaming but plz i would like to get ftn because i need to get some files and i will seed more times and i am looking for ftn more than 1 year and i cant get it ,u can trust me i am not cheater and who is the crazy can cheat of ftn

Totti
11-19-2007, 07:59 AM
First i have to say wow another ftn giveaway this is just so wonderful :). i am really looking for an alternative community to be part of and i heard that ftn is the best way to go community wise. i don't have such a great upload speed so the upload only counts factor is really appealing to me :). those are are the main reasons why i would like to join ftn
so have a nice day and i hope you consider me among your finalists :)

Isimeria
11-19-2007, 08:19 AM
I tried for very long time to get a FTN invite but with no results. You can see how much I want an invite from here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-last-trade-238472) . If u want to invite me, this will be my retirement moment! I'd take care of it like of a little baby and my dream will become true.
Thnx for this opportunity !

mikolan
11-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Wow, lots of FTN giveaways lately.

I would love an FTN invite simply because I love small, sharing and caring communitys.

All from me, gl everyone and congratulations to whoever gets it ;)

f@flot
11-19-2007, 08:21 AM
Wow Great giveaway.I think you shoud give it to someone trust worthy that will treat it good.

P.S:giveaways of FTN are NOT allowed?

rovama
11-19-2007, 08:27 AM
:D Awesome giveaway tolkaNo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tolkano-182138) :w00t: Congrats for such amazing chance and hopes you give to a lot of people. Invites should always be free. :yup:

I have a few months by now with trackers, and i really have learned a lot. Levels, ratios, info about a lot of trackers. And everybody knows how great this particular tracker is.

I don't trade, and neither giveaway accounts. And i'll like to have this trackers because i like a lot the privacy that it has compared to other places. Also I like the ratio system it has, that fits to my needs. And i'll be a really good and active user. I wouldn't disappoint you, nor get you in troubles or get in risk your own account.

So thanks for this great giveaway tolkaNo (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/tolkano-182138), and good luck to all :happy:

FACE_TO_FACE
11-19-2007, 08:31 AM
Thats a awesome giveaway :)

I have some experience with some tracker and i would be a member now of F**. For content and community i´m sure is a great place to learn more and contribute.

Good luck to all fst members

titofat
11-19-2007, 08:33 AM
i need FTN very much because its the best tracker and no ratio in FTN
this my dream to be member in FTN
and believe me its to me my personal using

melatonin
11-19-2007, 09:08 AM
i want that invite cos i am not a beggar or poem writer, i am just a scene guy and gonna use that account well :cool:

Polarbear
11-19-2007, 09:26 AM
i bet there will be more coming up so here are a few tips:

-don't tell the inviter how great the ftn community is and that it has great packs and no ratio - he's a member there and knows that. it's just repeated all the time and boring to read

-write a little about you and why he should invite exactly you and nobody else.

-make your request individual. attract attention without writing a 200 words essay

-talk about the benefit for ftn if you become a member there.

-do not write about what you need - nobody cares what you need

i know a little about persuasion therory, believe me it works ;-)

and always remember: the inviter chooses - it's you who needs to be convincing.

good luck

hands
11-19-2007, 11:54 AM
12 hours left :)

Perica
11-19-2007, 12:20 PM
All i wanna is FTN and im hoping that Santa will come this christmas because i have been a good boy. :D

dinamo82
11-19-2007, 12:27 PM
I want FTN because it is the best tracker and it'll be the only tracker where I'll be 24hrs active, not just in seeding and leecheng but in participating in discussions about how to improve FTN community and quality of the site.

currently i'm more active only on TL and ScL (which is currently down), but thats my way, dont like to be everywhere a little bit and actually nowhere for real

so here is my current ratio proof of TL and speedtest:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3518/tlsx9.jpg
http://www.speedtest.net/result/203693126.png

good luck with giveaway, if it won't be me, then i hope you'll give it to good hands:)

bubbson
11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Maybe i can get it i'm not a trader ,that i don't trade this invite , i'm not a cheater ,that
i don't make u problems and i try to get this invite for a long time
BTW great giveaway .Pozdro

hit79
11-19-2007, 12:34 PM
HI,i want invite on FTN because i want porn movies.thanks

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I have acc on 1 tracker level 5 i can bring you proofs.I have good speed dld 500KB-up 200KB and metropolitan up to 50 mbp.I want this invite for personal use i promise you that i will be a great member to this community of goods.:whistling

kirktrix
11-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Try my luck here.. Hopefully you consider me....I love to have the invite because i want to be a part of one best tracker now...I am not a trader/Cheater so your invite are in good hands..Thanks for the great giveaway....

ZeroUP
11-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Wow, lots of FTN giveaways lately.

I would love an FTN invite simply because I love small, sharing and caring communitys.

NickySantoro
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi!
Its a great giveaway:) I tried my luck at a lot giveaway, but unfortunately i never win:(
I want FTN because it has a very good content, unbelivable speed, and PRE, no ratio system and user friendly staff. I am a good member at all site, i have. I never cheated or traded. My home computer run 24/7, i seed every torrent as long as i can.
Proof: http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6628/scttj6.jpg

Hrvoje
11-19-2007, 01:12 PM
i would definatley know how to use the FTN in the right way
have sct, waffles and TL. but FTN's community, no ratios, great packs, etc etc...

really friend, just pm i hope i will win ;)

Mano_Man
11-19-2007, 02:49 PM
OH ! you are really so generous guy :)
i'd be appreciated if you invite me as i'm searching for FTN invite since a long time so you'll help me alot if you invited me
Thanks in advance

carpediemm
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
First of all I want to say that it's great giveaway:)

I think I'm the right person giving the invite to because I have looked for a good tracker and community to hang around in. I know the chances I have are very low but I try anyways. I'm not one of these guys who wants the best tracker of em all so I can go around and brag for everyone else. I want it because of the community and of the good tracker. I have fast broadband so I think I will come in use if I get to join the tracker.

Cheers man and good luck picking the right personhttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif Be careful with the invite

Ratioproofs:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8651/tbea5.png
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8561/hdbitszy3.png

speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/203552235.png

Thinsin
11-19-2007, 03:38 PM
First of all I would like to talk about my past experience with torrenting. I started a few years back and quickly realised that private trackers was the place to be.
FTN quickly caught my eye, because of all the good things people said about it. I noticed that not only pre times and content were what was most important about FTN, but the community. This is exactly the thing I am looking for, because I feel that the whole tracker thing is not only about sharing files, but also about helping eachother in different ways. This could be any issues stated in the forums, but also just a friendly chat between friends. I stronlgly feel, that if the community is good I have to give something back to them in various ways. This is not only in the forums, but also in their irc channel. If people have a question that at first seems "noobish" I will still help them with all the knowledge I have. Everyone has been a noob at something at some point.

Its about sharing knowledge.

Then there is the content. FTN is a 0day tracker but also has some packs of different kind. This is probably also what makes the tracker unique. The content is not only 0day but is also something collected and uploaded personally by a uploader. I really like this idea as it also adds some kind of uniqueness, and thats exactly what im looking for. The same with the ratio system. I understand why FTN decided to make a different ratio system. The one as we know it from other trackers really is ruining alot of things.
Even if the ratio system is different I would follow every rule they have made about this, because the respect for the trackers rules and staff is one of the most important things when being in a community.
Sharing back what I have uploaded would be no problem, and if you want proofs you free to pm me or write here and I will post some.

As an end note: The reason I would have the invite is, so that I have a place to call my own and not being shattered across 5 different trackers. FTN would be that place.

Even if I dont get this invite I want to say that you are very generous and you really have understood the importance of sharing! :)

Regards Thinsin

hanyash
11-19-2007, 03:46 PM
i would be very gratefull to u if i have one because i really need it

mossy123
11-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Consider me interested too.

Eytan
11-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey there,
first of all congratulations for such awesome giveaway and giving to fellow members here a great opportunity to get into one of the best tracker out there because we rarely see precious giveaway like this...and that's why I would like to join the contest too.
It is the one invite that I have been searching for so long yet unable to get it(well the reason is quite obvious...rarity and levels), but I'm still optimistic because after all we're not just talking about trackers and torrent but about sharing... now let's go back to the giveaway itself...

About me:

I will try to be honest and will keep my thoughts as clear and straight as i can, i'm not a trader nor a tracker collector, i only have something like 3 or 4 trackers which i use everyday and i'm fine and proud with what I have because i already reach some high level tracker but don't get me wrong, i don't collect them, i'm only lookin for what i need the most,for my personal use and i really don't see the point to have 999,999 trackers, that's my opinion concerning that.
Concerning the world of torrenting and why i'm here..well the reason is quite simple, i'm a student on computing in a decent high school in my country since a year now and i'm learning to use some software (dev C++ and mySQL if you know what i'm talking about) which are the basic one to make a tracker works, just wanted to say that i use bitorrent because i think that i can improve my skills and make me passed my final exam in a few years.;)

About FTN:

Well, think that I don't need to say how great is FTN community and content as you certainly already know all these things and as Polarbear said.
I just want to say that i always enjoyed great and friendly communities, FST is a good example but also TT has a great one (and that's why i'm an active forum member there) and i'm always lookin for additional communities, moreover i'm sure that FTN has an excellent one. I really want to see how things going on there because i already had a little preview with celtic and brandon post and I must say that I rarely saw funny staff members like them :D
I feel that I can contribute to this community as I consider myself as a friendly person and always like to make some new relationship.
Moreover, their ratio system is a good example to how staff there know what they're doing i think because it avoid "hit n run" and i really find no issue to that at all as i consider this rule perfectly logical.I will always keep my account in good standing as I'm in the world of torrenting since a year now and I know percfectly know how to handle an account. Well let's just say that I would love to contribute to such an elite community and would judge by myself how great their reputation really worth.

Things I won't do:

I really take this giveaway seriously and will never bring you in any troubles like i never did as well concerning the person who trusted me by giving what i have and by respect for you.

1) I will never cheat, like i said bittorrent is all about sharing and there is no need as I have a decent connection (my speedtest can guarentee what i'm saying :cool:)

2) I won't trade the account, seriously FTN is what i always wanted and will never let it go.

Time to put some spam on my post:P:
If I get the account... well let's just say that i will be like that/

:coffee::blink::01::smile2::hooray::yay::clap::yahoo::angel1:

P.S: all ratio proof available upon request :)

Thanks, and good luck to all.

WiseDoco
11-19-2007, 04:15 PM
I would absolutely love an FTN invite.

Firstly because once I get it then I'll retire - I've spent over one and a half years in search of it, and have had no success. I have given away tonnes of invites and accounts (Though not many here at FST), and I feel that I have been generous enough to recieve one of these invites :)

Secondly, no. I don't have a seedbox. But I do have excellent ratios on all my trackers, and can provide proofs etc if needed. I also have access to a lot of 0day material and I belive I would benefit the community at FTN if I was given the chance.

Lastly, I know that the chances of getting the invite are slim for me, as there are loads of people here with many many more rep points, but please consider me. And if not, I hope that someone who deserves the invite will be the one you choose - it's nice to be rewarded for your hard work, generosity and patience.

Many thanks,

\\wD

dashboardy
11-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Wow this is an extremely generous giveaway - I see that people are clearly jumping to the opportunity of this tracker. I have heard great things about this - the community, the speed, the quality of releases on this tracker, and I would be honored if an invite was sent my way. Basically small 0-day trackers are my favorite, and I'd like to get into the best one! Thanks in advance, and good luck to the winner

9NINE
11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
I want FTN because I think I can make it a better place. I am very active in all the communities I belong to. I have a seedbox not only to upload but also to increase other people's downloads by downloading at a fast speed. I have good ratios on all my trackers so your invite won't be going to waste. I don't cheat nor do I trade accounts. I am a mature person who is done with all the childish games. I would become an uploader to help bring great items to the site. I'm a very helpful person and would continue to do so. I wish good luck to everyone and hope that I am the one who you choose.

acually i dont have f*n
but if i have invit ill give it to boobly
he is the best and he deserves it he is also very helpful person:)

good luck for you to choose the best:D

GoLDeN
11-19-2007, 04:28 PM

acually i dont have f*n
but if i have invit ill give it to boobly
he is the best and he deserves it he is also very helpful person:)

good luck for you to choose the best:D

+1

xurbia
11-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Can i have the invite please? because i will give you rep points :D

Tokeman
11-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I'll throw my name into the ring as well.
Why should you choose me? Check my post history and decide for yourself if I would be a good addtion to this tracker in YOUR opinion, it is your invite after all.

Good luck to all!

falcon2007
11-19-2007, 08:25 PM
can i have it pls thanks

BoomPower
11-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Hello tolkaNo! :wave:
You are giving away an invite to FTN!!! :w00t::yahoo::thumbsup: That's Great! FTN is one of the most wanted trackers and you are giving away it for free. It's very good, and and most people here at FST really appreciate it. Even if you don't give the invite to me I want to say "thanx" because this kind of giveaway provides a lot to FST. I have been looking for an invite to FTN scince I started using "private" trackers a year ago, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ggMhLmOOc2A) (click the link) :) I have tried to get an invite to FTN by some giveaways here at FST, but still no luck. I'll keep trying, and maybe I'll get it one day. Maybe this time :) I want to join FTN beacuse of the following reasons. Please reard everything, even if the text is quite long.

Community:
I am a member of quite a lot of communitys. Some communitys are great. Some are...well, not so great. But what makes a community "good"? Well, there are many important parts in a good community, but the most important part is the members. A community for me is a place where I can share my interests and thoughts with other people and get good response. This requires that the members are willing to discuss, and contribute with their own knowledge to the community. A community should be like a family where all the members can feel that they are respected by the other members. I want to be a member of a community where I can discuss serious subjects, laugh and discuss crazy topics and just have fun, feeling a good fellowship with my forumfriends. I also want to help solving problems and contribute with my knowledge. My goal, at the forums I'm a member of, is to contribute with myself and my knowledge trying to make a good community even better. If a forum and it’s members gives me someting, it’s my duty to give something back, which I gladly do.

I think FTN is the community I'm looking for. It’s quite hard to become a member of FTN and only people who deserve invites will get them. It's the correct way. Invite only good people who can contribute with something. The members build the community together. According to what I've read, FTN has built a good community with a lot of good members, so FTN seems like a nice place for me.

The ratio system:
In a perfect world it wouldn't be nesecary with any ratio requirements. The perfect people in the perfect world would do everything they could to seed back what they had downloaded. Unfortunatly the world isn't perfect and, according to the public trackers, a lot of people don't seed as much as they leech. That's why private trackers with ratio requirements were created. If people have to seed to be able to leech, they seed. That's quite logic and the "overall ratiosystem" works quite good, but it's not perfect.

The biggest problem with an "overall ratio system" is called "overseeding". Overseeding makes it hard to keep a good ratio, because people with a fast connection or a seedbox snatches the torrents "first" and then they seed like hell. When the users with a slower connection has downloaded 100% there are no leechers left, and the last snatchers get almost nothing uploaded.

Overseeding is not only something bad. If there are a lot of seeders, the speed incresses and that's very good. When people are helping each other with seeding I feel a nice fellowship, and that's a good reason for loving bittorrent. Bittorrent is good when people help each other. It becomes "bad" when some idiots don't seed.

My connection is not the best. I have only 2 Mbit downstreams and 0.5 Mbit upstreams. Sometimes it's quite hard for me to keep a good ratio, even if I always try to seed as much as I can. I prefer privat trackers whith ratio requirements in front of public trackers without seeders. I gladly seed if I get something back, which I get at most private trackers.

So: The ratio–requirement-system is good but not perfect. A perfect world doesn't need any ratiorules, but the world we are living in isn't perfect. We have to let the perfect world come closer to the "real" world. The real world is the world we live in, and we are trying to make the private trackers in the real world better by setting ratio requirements. How shall the real world come closer to the perfect world? Well, I think FTN has done a move in the correct direction. To "delete" the overall ratio but still force the members to seed is a good compromisse. You just have to seed all torrents to an 1:1 ratio or at least 36 hours. That's great beause people with slow connections, like me, can feel that we are good seeders even if there are few leechers. You have to seed to at least a 1:1 ratio or 36 hours, on each torrent. That's minimum for me. I alwas try to seed as much and as long as I can, which I think most FTN members do. Overseeding is not a problem when there are no overall ratio, which is great! I wrote that overseeding can be booth good and bad, but at FTN it's probably almost only something good.

FTN's ratiosystem takes the seeding in the real world closer to seeding in a perfect world. But why don't other trackers do like FTN. Well, I don't think all trackers are able to do like FTN. To just take away the overall ratio requires some kind of seeding spirit, which I think FTN has. Few trackers have enough good users to make this kind of ratiosystem working.

Community + downloading = true
FTN is a communitybased tracker.

This site is a community, not a service.

I interpret the quote like this: This tracker is a community. FTN is a community where we help each other. The uploaders give torrents to the community and except to recive possitive response. At least a "thanx". The community expect that you do your best effort to provide with your knowledge. If someone help you, he/she wants something back. That's obvious and as a member of the community we expect that you gladly help other people. The community is here for you and you are here for the community. We help each other with seeding. Without seeders nobody can leech. Bittorrent is best when people seed back to the community. We want to be the best and expect that you want to help us to become even better.

I want to say that communitybased filesharing is the best filesharing. The feeling that I'm a member of a nice community which want to help me makes me help the community. I want to feel that "we are a community" with a commot interest: Filesharing. The FTN community was created to unite some good filesharers, use all good competence and create the best site for filesharing. But I think FTN is more than just filesharing. It’s a community where the users share more than just torrents. Knowledge, interests, humor etc. That’s great! :)

Security:
OiNK was closed down some weeks ago. Why? We'll never know, but we know that they had ~180000 members. Probably there were a lot of "anti piracy" members that made their best to help the police with the raid. I know that even the rarest torrentsites aren't completley secure, but a site with few members which is hard to enter feels more secure than a site with more than 100000 members. The raid aganst OiNK is a reason to be a little bit paranoid. I want to feel secure when I download. I think FTN is a quite secure site. It's level 9 and therefore it's harder to join FTN than, for example, Torrent-damage. Probably the FTN members are quite carefull when they invite new users, because the invites are quite hard to obtain. For that reason FTN is more secure than a lot of other torrentsites, because only trusted people are invited. That avoides anti piracy organisations and makes the tracker quite secure.

Some words about spam:
I have been a member of FST since January 2007. I have only 70 posts. It's a quite low amount, according to other members. The reason for my low post number is that I never spam. I don't like spam-posts because, in most cases, they don't provide anything. I want to provide something when I post at forums, and because of that I don't spam. Quality is better than quantity! My reason when I write a forumpost is to provide something. Useless spam is nothing for me.

I want to join FTN because...
...I love filesharing.
...FTN has great content. Great packs, rare files and tons of other nice torrents.
...I want to join a real communitybased tracker.
...I am already a member of some trackers with good forums, but I haven't felt a real fellowship with the community at anyone of them. I think I will feel fellowship at FTN :)
...I want to share my thoughts and interests with nice and exciting people.
...I want to feel secure when I download illegal stuffs.

And finally:
If you invite me to FTN, my account will be for personal use ONLY! I will never ever even try to trade the account. I want to join FTN because it's one of the best torrentsites. Why should I trade it? And I won't cheat! I have never cheated and I will never do. Why should I? FTN is a place for sharing. I want to join FTN because I'm a good seeder, like all members of FTN. If you give your invite to me I will be a dedicated FTN user. I will use the tracker and the forum every day and try to contribute with as much as I can.

Thanx for a great giveaway, and keep up the good work! :):thumbsup::cheers:

**edit**

Here is a speedtest which confirms that my connection is quite slow:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/203902844.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

edeinho
11-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Wooooow:w00t:

May i get it? I will be very apricated. If i get it i will be retired. iT's my biggest dream to get ftn. i think i have enough rep point! Thx in advance man:)

pro267
11-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Should be interesting.
Maybe I'll get lucky this time? :)