PDA

View Full Version : [giveaway] myspleen & what.cd

stereonumeral
11-19-2007, 05:09 AM
i just did this recently at another forum site, but here's the deal:

i'm willing to give out five invites to myspleen right now and four to what.cd. but i'm not going to go giving these out willy-nilly, and i'm not promising to give out all of them either. leave a post here if you want one, and do not pm me. how do you get one? i will be looking at your past posts to check your history, how long you've been a member, your bt rep, number of posts, and anything else i can find to verify that you are a trustworthy person and a contributor to both this community and any private tracker you join. if you could back up your case with the recommendation of another member here, even better. just let me know you want one, and which one you want, and i'll take care of the rest. don't keep posting if you don't hear from me, and once again, do not ever pm me or you'll lose your chance entirely.

to summarize:

5 x myspleen invites [darkside2, civeta, Ohad_Y, diaspora, smirnoff]
4 x what.cd invites

-do not pm
-leave a post
-reputable members have a far better chance
-i don't care about your ratio proofs
-get someone here to back you up with their own post if you're that awesome

ready? go!

p.s. if anybody wants to return the favor at some point, i would really appreciate a bitmetv invite. or waffles. that would be awesome too.

darkside2
11-19-2007, 05:12 AM
i need my spleen plz
thanx in advance

stereonumeral
11-19-2007, 05:36 AM
invite sent darkside, hope you enjoy it!

stereonumeral
11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
so nobody's interested? should i close the thread?

Mayhem
11-19-2007, 11:29 PM
it's been like 6 hours only man, wait a bit for people to visit the thread.
BTW it is MySpleen and the kids are asleep now so be patient :)

stereonumeral
11-19-2007, 11:34 PM
haha, it's actually 6:30 pm where i am, and the thread's been open for 18 hours. just figured i'd check in on it since i haven't since last night.

you know, just giving it a subtle little bump :D

Mayhem
11-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Doh, PM/AM so confusing :D, not to talk about time differences.
BTW i discovered it just recently and i like it a lot.
It brings me back to the good old times when there were no worries in my life :).
Anyhow just another bump.

civeta
11-20-2007, 12:02 AM
I've been looking for a myspleen invite for a while. Really looking forward to your consideration, thanks!

messi30
11-20-2007, 12:23 AM
i need myspleen
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bmtvcx7.png
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tl2nw4.jpg
http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rt2pa2.jpg

mrbombastic
11-20-2007, 04:47 AM
if it is still available may i please have a what.cd invite.

Ohad_Y
11-20-2007, 05:05 AM
can i have myspleen please?
good giveaway man.

diaspora
11-20-2007, 05:26 AM
i need myspleen inv pls
thanks in advance

stereonumeral
11-20-2007, 05:35 AM
invites sent to civeta, Ohad_Y, and diaspora. enjoy!

messi30, besides not reading my first post at all (i don't want your ratio proofs), the vast majority of your last posts are exactly the same. you don't "need" every frigging tracker that exists. sorry.

and mrbombastic, i'm sorry for now, but you just seem a little too new around here and i can't find anything to support that you will take care of your account. being that what is like oink and i can be held responsible, i can't risk it yet. sorry.

mrbombastic
11-20-2007, 06:01 AM
I can understand that you take care in choosing who you invite, but i guarantee I am trustworthy. Do you want ratio stats?

Ohad_Y
11-20-2007, 06:04 AM

messi30, besides not reading my first post at all (i don't want your ratio proofs), the vast majority of your last posts are exactly the same. you don't "need" every frigging tracker that exists. sorry.

and mrbombastic, i'm sorry for now, but you just seem a little too new around here and i can't find anything to support that you will take care of your account. being that what is like oink and i can be held responsible, i can't risk it yet. sorry.
thanks man.

stereonumeral
11-20-2007, 06:17 AM

thanks man.

not a problem at all, i just hope you get involved and like it.

smirnoff
11-20-2007, 08:50 AM
myspleen invite please
if its still available
thnx

stereonumeral
11-20-2007, 05:39 PM
myspleen invite sent to smirnoff. enjoy!

danutzz2010
11-20-2007, 05:45 PM
what.cd pls

stereonumeral
11-20-2007, 06:58 PM
danutzz2010:

what.cd is full at the moment so invites are closed, but pm me your email and i will try to get you one as soon as they open up.

as267
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
i need what.cd please. thanks

V2oXX
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
I want an What.cd invite.

Thanks!

stereonumeral
11-20-2007, 08:09 PM
sorry guys, invites to what.cd are closed right now, so i'm closing this thread. i will try to do another giveaway when they open back up.