PDA

View Full Version : Going to view a house!

WeeMouse
11-19-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm going to view a house this week! My very own house (well, the boyfriend's too. But I'm in charge obv.) with a spare room for lizards/illegal smoking/x-box.

Yay!

It needs some upgrading though but shouldn't be too bad (plus I'll get to see nice burly workers in my house)
If all goes well, anyone near or visiting Glasgow will be invited for square sausages, tea and potato scones.

Chip Monk
11-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Look who's all growed up and big.

Way to go you.

phuura
11-19-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm going to view a house this week! My very own house (well, the boyfriend's too. But I'm in charge obv.) with a spare room for lizards/illegal smoking/x-box.

Yay!

It needs some upgrading though but shouldn't be too bad (plus I'll get to see nice burly workers in my house)
If all goes well, anyone near or visiting Glasgow will be invited for square sausages, tea and potato scones.
big awrite fae rutherglen lol.

Something Else
11-19-2007, 05:26 PM
The spare room sounds orsum.

Skweeky
11-19-2007, 06:11 PM
When's the partay????

Hairbautt
11-19-2007, 06:54 PM
ehhh, smoking :dabs:

Not a fan. :no:

G'luck with the house n' all tho'/.

Peter North
11-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Lol i didnt read "house" i add to look twice because i saw "horse" :lol:

Spider_dude
11-20-2007, 10:45 AM
another place to crash when watching t'hoops.

WeeMouse
11-20-2007, 03:18 PM

Um spidey...Mr Mouse is kind of a Rangers supporter...and English...

so obviously we need to get as many celtic fans as possible round so we call him names

*evil mouse*

Sextent
11-20-2007, 08:10 PM

FFS it's Skweeky all over again.

Did he rip your Celtic jumper off your back and pish on it. Then set it on fire, leaving you weeping all night.

If this house is in Govan we're having words young lady.

Biggles
11-20-2007, 08:15 PM

Did he rip your Celtic jumper off your back and pish on it. Then set it on fire, leaving you weeping all night.

This is becoming a habit and getting an English Hun is just plain oneupmanship :dry:

Gripper
11-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Way ta go young mousey. :w00t:

Sextent
11-20-2007, 08:20 PM

This is becoming a habit and getting an English Hun is just plain oneupmanship :dry:

Yeah but Gem was in Her Britannic Majesty's Forces, which is just like being English.

Biggles
11-20-2007, 08:30 PM

Yeah but Gem was in Her Britannic Majesty's Forces, which is just like being English.

Fair point - I think it is the saluting Her Majesty that turns their heads.

Way to go Wee Mouse btw :01:

No 1 son has got a flat in Glasgow up Byres Road way and is loving the freedom. I was up there a couple of weeks ago and he had a huge pile of washing because the washing machine had defeated the combined brains of an IT geek, English Lit student and a Psychology student :ermm: Our country's future is in safe hands :noes:

I went to help him load the machine but he said "don't touch it - it doesn't smell too bad if you don't disturb it. So I merely contented myself by showing him how to press the on button (to be fair it was one of those mad electronic jobs).

Sextent
11-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Is he attending The University, Les.

Biggles
11-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Is he attending The University, Les.

He chose Strathclyde as he felt they had the best computing facilities. He was offered a place at Glasgow and Edinburgh but the 10 floors of computing madness at Strathclyde seduced him. He kept talking wistfully of some computing Isengard after the open days when he was in 6th year. One of his flat mates is at Glasgow, one at Caledonian. He just jumps on the tube to get round to Strathclyde.

SGG on the other hand is a disorganised wee madam and managed to miss her open days :dry: It is only through the power of threats of extreme violence that I have encouraged her to complete her UCCA form.

Sextent
11-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Lamsey made the same choice. So, much as it's really polytechnic, one is left to conclude that it was probably a wise one.

I'm assuming that his "flat mates" are people with whom he shares a home, as opposed to two dimensional chaps. One never knows tho'. Fucking tax dodgers.

As you can imagine I am very familiar with the area. So if you ever feel he needs his arse kicked just say the word old bean.

WeeMouse
11-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Biggles

My dad's house (where I'm living just now) is a few streets away from your No1 son!

PS about Mr Mouse being Enlish Hun - I keep it firmly under control. He is not allowed to wear a Rangers top, he is only allowed one rangers scarf (as opposed to my 5 scarfs and 6 tops), he supports Scotland and must listen to me lecturing him about the monarchy and i haven't told him about the area we might be moving to...

It's Royston :D

kallieb
11-24-2007, 02:34 AM
Felicitations on your house buying. Hoping it all works out perfectly for you.