PDA

View Full Version : The new NZB icons looks good!

MultiForce
11-19-2007, 05:06 PM
The ones for games are all dark/light. They look good but they should have different colors so it is easier to see the difference.

Athlon64
11-19-2007, 08:59 PM
They're still being tweaked. :)

You can thank Skizo for the revised icons.

iNVADER
11-19-2007, 09:55 PM
thay look almost the goda*n same

MultiForce
11-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Skizo: THANK YOU! :D

Something Else
11-20-2007, 04:26 AM
Nice one skizo they are cool.

Kebert
11-20-2007, 04:41 AM
Also dig the new icons, thanks Skizo :D

Skiz
11-20-2007, 05:05 AM
The ones for games are all dark/light. They look good but they should have different colors so it is easier to see the difference.

I had them all different colors and Reality suggested the gray background, so I changed them all. :dabs:

Would you prefer colored backgrounds like the rest? How about the text background in a red-ish color like before?

RealitY
11-20-2007, 06:29 AM
What I had gotten backwards on Games is each type should have a different colored backround for them. Thats what the suggested changes were for. Think if you do that theyll be set. That way theyll br grouped by type and color in their section...

MultiForce
11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
What I had gotten backwards on Games is each type should have a different colored backround for them. Thats what the suggested changes were for. Think if you do that theyll be set. That way theyll br grouped by type and color in their section...

:yup:

Btw the new icons looks really good with the chromo skin :)

Skiz
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM

:yup:

Btw the new icons looks really good with the chromo skin :)

Go figure. :whistling

MultiForce
11-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Niiice.... The colors and everything looks perfect.

Skiz
11-21-2007, 10:42 AM

Thanks MultiForce. :)

I'm entertaining suggestions for the "EMU" icon.

I thought about a Space Invaders one but it didn't turn out the way I imagined. I tried a Tetris one and Pitfall as well but again was dissatisfied with the outcome.

MultiForce
11-21-2007, 11:38 AM

Thanks MultiForce. :)

I'm entertaining suggestions for the "EMU" icon.

I thought about a Space Invaders one but it didn't turn out the way I imagined. I tried a Tetris one and Pitfall as well but again was dissatisfied with the outcome.

What about a good old arcade machine or something?

Something Else
11-22-2007, 03:23 AM
+1 it's easy to distinguish.

cubbyche
11-22-2007, 08:09 AM
I don't know but I liked them better the way they looked before they seemed bigger and more colorful this made them much easier to see ...but I guess this is a minority point of view ... I hope you don't take offense...

Skiz
11-22-2007, 10:01 AM
I don't know but I liked them better the way they looked before they seemed bigger and more colorful this made them much easier to see ...but I guess this is a minority point of view ... I hope you don't take offense...

Without punctuation, I have no idea what you're trying to say. :idunno:

fmarqui
11-22-2007, 10:14 AM
I like it alot..thanks for all your work on it.

cubbyche
11-22-2007, 07:52 PM

Sorry my English is not very good ... All I was saying is that icons looked bigger (brighter) before and this made them easier to see ...

Skiz
11-23-2007, 03:26 AM
Sorry my English is not very good ... All I was saying is that icons looked bigger (brighter) before and this made them easier to see ...

Ah, np.

Well, the icon size is the exzct same.

I'm fairly satisfied with the result, though I feel they may need brighter background colors to make them more distinquishable. :unsure:

merepekje
11-24-2007, 12:55 PM
a wee bit of contrast should bring up the new icons better. :yup:

thanks for the great work on this minute improvements! :cool:

ridah
11-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Wow can't say enough how much better they are!!

Skiz
11-29-2007, 10:00 AM
Changed some images and brightened things up a bit to help differentiate between some of them. :)

MultiForce
11-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Changed some images and brightened things up a bit to help differentiate between some of them. :)

You know it but good work!