PDA

View Full Version : Level 5+ pls

pone44
11-19-2007, 10:36 PM
def the best forum. pls lock thread. thank u.)

DanielleD87
11-19-2007, 11:28 PM
every other tracker has 0day and every other tracker has open invites. why not go sign up somewhere instead of begging here?

Skengeboy
11-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Gosh... You people really don't understand this WIAW thread do you? Level has nothing do to with content. SCC has as fast pretimes (often faster) than SCT and FTN does. Czone is great an great 0day tracker, SCC is an great oday tracker, TL is an great 0day tracker, SCT is an great 0day tracker, FTN is an great 0day tracker, RevTT is an great 0day tracker.

Of course FTN and SCT is something extra, but if you are just after the 0Days you might as well use Czone or SCC.

Why do you need one of the level 5+?

WarrenBuffet
11-19-2007, 11:40 PM
psssst, he wants it cuz someone wrote its "valuable" in some thread

Skengeboy
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, but i get from his post that he don't want to trade? And why would anyone give him this invite if he will trade it anyway?

G-Force
11-20-2007, 12:38 AM
I will give you a SCC if you wish. Just PM me.

LaPistola
11-20-2007, 12:49 AM
I hate it when people who have every tracker they could ever want and high level ones post that people follow the WAIW thread to closely, it is hypocracy. You were in there same shoes at one point. Get real...
This is for zaa730 and skengeboy, especially zaa730 who happens to be one of the most immature people on this entire forum.

Defy
11-20-2007, 12:55 AM
The way I see it is he is just looking/asking for a decent 0-day tracker... nothing wrong with that.

DanielleD87
11-20-2007, 01:27 AM
The way I see it is he is just looking/asking for a decent 0-day tracker... nothing wrong with that.
if that is true he should accept the scc invite since it is probably the best 0day tracker.

Detale
11-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Also Supertorrents and Peer Portal as well. There are lots of good 0 day sites out there

Skengeboy
11-20-2007, 02:11 AM
And now for some fun offtopic battle:

LaPistola
Can't you read what i am posting? I critize pone44 because in his post he says he has no 0daytrackers, and why does he in that case need one that is level 5+ when they aren't the best? I can say to you that i could have FTWR, TT, AOM and so on if i only wanted, but what should i do with trackers i don't need?

I got the invites to sites i use today, which are wide range from level 1 - level 9 @ WIAW-thread, by giveaways and friends, and i have never done any harm to anyone in FST.

I think it's unneccesary of threadstarter to beg for level 5+ if he don't need it, because the only thing that differs the level 10's from the level 1's is the extremely limited userdatabase. In my opinion a site with much users and closed signups is the best you can get when it's about 0day.

That is because 0day is depending on Pre-times (based on uploaders) and speeds (based on users). What does attract users? Good pretimes. What does the users use the torrentsites for? Yes, downloading. Good pretimes --> more users --> more leechers --> more seeders --> longer seed-time --> faster download-speeds overall.

So i don't see why he must have a torrentsite that has a very limited userbase if he is just out after the 0day, and nothing about the community. And then he might as well use Torrentleech and SCC as FTN and SCT.

+ FB is not an real 0day tracker, SCC and TL beats it by ages. FB has an extremly odd content, which attracts users like me.

Looking for 0day tracker? Use SCC or TL then, easy accessed, and great sites.

Thread-starter, give me a couple of good reasons here in this thread why to give you high level sites and i can get you in at higher levels than you dream about. If you don't have any good reasons, you might as well use SCC or TL!

Sorry for offtopic.

I hate it when people who have every tracker they could ever want and high level ones post that people follow the WAIW thread to closely, it is hypocracy. You were in there same shoes at one point. Get real...
This is for zaa730 and skengeboy, especially zaa730 who happens to be one of the most immature people on this entire forum.

DanielleD87
11-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Thread-starter, give me a couple of good reasons here in this thread why to give you high level sites and i can get you in at higher levels than you dream about. If you don't have any good reasons, you might as well use SCC or TL!
1) i'm affil associated
2) i'm bored

:naughty:

(lol btw just incase someone doesn't get it. i'm being sarcastic. unless you're on an oc line top site some how i doubt you could grab my interests)