PDA

View Full Version : Very messed up bugs in firefox!!!

Ænima
11-20-2007, 02:50 AM
Bug number 1: many links are unresponsive. I click, double click, qudruple click - nothing comes up. It seems like it has a mind of its own. I double click the link, and the see "waiting fot http:\\..." turn to "Done" on the bottom of firefox without any pages loaded. Something I also see "Stopped".

Bug number 2: when I go to reply on a thread on this forum, somethings (mind of its own...) I cannot click/cut/paste anything in/onto the message box in the "Advanced Mode." I can, however, toggle the length of the message box with the up and down arrows on the top right hand corner.

Since this has never happened to me before, I think it may be the plugins, although I cannot understand why.

extensions:
adblock plus
addictive typing lessons
all-in-one sidebar
customizegoogle
dictionary tooltip
download statusbar
extended cookie manager
extended copy menu
extended statusbar
external ip
fasterfox
forecastfox enhanced
foxlingo
gmail manager
googlepreview
ie view lite
imdb preview
noscript
Numpad Tpying Drills
Paste and Go 2
quickrestart
showip
stealther
Tab Mix Plus
trackmenot
wordlearner toolbar
theme activated:
littlefox

thank you

Oh, and I almost forgot, the grand-daddy of all glitches - some times the page only partially loads, and I'm stuck with only a header, or a page with no images, or, in context of this site, only the first few comments of a thread! refreshing the page usually solves it, though...

kinzy2004
11-20-2007, 08:43 AM
well thats aint happenin frequently maybe lesser ever than internet explorer ! do u setup the required plugins? main ones like java platform,adob flashplayer,Vm,realplayer,media player,quicktime ?? do u check the cash coz somtimes it gets an error and u have to flush it and re start cashin ur pages all over again
well im using firefox and yes older version used to have many bugs but recently ones never or very few bugs

blackbird
11-20-2007, 01:20 PM
did you try firefox safe mode ?

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode

could be some messed up settings in your fasterfox addon