PDA

View Full Version : Revolutiontt account disabled

lubu
11-20-2007, 05:48 AM
I tried logging into my account today and found it disabled. Its a month old account and I had donated as well. It had a ratio of around 44. I had not downloaded anything as well. So not sure why it was disabled...somebody please help

raj3186
11-20-2007, 05:49 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-cant-access-revtt-join-irc-251487

dharmilstar
11-20-2007, 06:09 AM
same thing happened to me, i was seeding but didnt download anything. hence a/c's which didnt download for around 6 weeks got disabled.

lubu
11-20-2007, 06:25 AM
is there any way to get the account reenabled. I have been trying o join the IRC channel but not able. not very comfortable with the IRC thing.

I went to the link Raj mentioned above but it seems even the person who was helping out was kicked out of the channel for doing so.

0Ri0N
11-20-2007, 06:26 AM
/s irc.revolutionTT.net
/j #help

Good luck

lubu
11-20-2007, 06:36 AM
thanks I am able to join the channel. I just hope I am able to get the account reenabled

Rockme
07-15-2011, 06:00 AM
Mine has been to disabled,
PLZ tell me what to do i don't know how to join irc

n00bz0r
07-15-2011, 08:01 AM
Go and beat your head up against a wall till you grow aware of the next step that you should take.

Daniel_30
07-15-2011, 08:25 AM
Go and beat your head up against a wall till you grow aware of the next step that you should take.

Really, someone thought FST don't give a shit, but thank you to insult him :yup:

Rockme
07-15-2011, 09:42 AM

Really, someone thought FST don't give a shit, but thank you to insult him :yup:

Great my first day in this forum and and You people cast your opinion about me with just 1 post

superpagla
07-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Great my first day in this forum and and You people cast your opinion about me with just 1 post

This is FST.When I started my first thread and FST :wacko: me....

Here....Download an addon called chatzilla through the add on search.... Beside ur nick, Type irc://irc.revolutionTT.net/. and click irc://irc.revolutionTT.net/ in the box....then type /j #help......and u r there.....

LubTheStaringCat
07-15-2011, 11:59 AM

Rockme, I dont use IRC myself much, only when have to.

RevTT -
irc.revolutiontt.net
#RevolutionTT
#help

anon
07-15-2011, 03:25 PM

I've been told to go fuck myself before becoming a member here. Fact. :lol:

Anyway, surely googling help on how to join IRC isn't that hard?

Enlightened
07-15-2011, 04:48 PM

Yeah, that is how it goes, worst, when I jined 4 or 5 years ago.
I think Mirc is NOT that difficult to use,
1. Get the Mirc program, if u know how to crack it, then better, NO Trial period. get it from warez2BB

2. Ffill in the info, like what Nickname, u go by, if U wish to hook up with REVTT, use the same UserID

3. Then, Connect with the Server - /s irc.revolutionTT.net

3. Once connected then - Get into tthe Help channel, /j #help

Then ask for help, remember to hit the return key

Rockme
07-20-2011, 04:52 AM

Here....Download an addon called chatzilla through the add on search.... Beside ur nick, Type irc://irc.revolutionTT.net/. and click irc://irc.revolutionTT.net/ in the box....then type /j #help......and u r there.....

Well Thanks for the info, really fell bad what happen to you.

Rockme, I dont use IRC myself much, only when have to.

RevTT -
irc.revolutiontt.net
#RevolutionTT
#help

Thanks LubTheStaringCat

I've been told to go fuck myself before becoming a member here. Fact. :lol:

Anyway, surely googling help on how to join IRC isn't that hard?

Really man that's not right, its only cool between friends to say that kind of things.

Yeah, that is how it goes, worst, when I jined 4 or 5 years ago.
I think Mirc is NOT that difficult to use,
1. Get the Mirc program, if u know how to crack it, then better, NO Trial period. get it from warez2BB

2. Ffill in the info, like what Nickname, u go by, if U wish to hook up with REVTT, use the same UserID

3. Then, Connect with the Server - /s irc.revolutionTT.net

3. Once connected then - Get into tthe Help channel, /j #help

Then ask for help, remember to hit the return key

Thanks Enlightened for this great reply ,

Well all my friends here who replied me very thanks,
But i have some knowledge irc so i got to the help channel some how after my last post here,
I talk to them they said that no person is allow to have any kind of acc. on signup banded country,
I am from India,
They were nice staff,
And I came to conclusion that it is not signup band it is a way of Globle band in RevolTT,Cause signup banded countries are not allowed to have any account.

anon
07-20-2011, 08:36 PM
I talk to them they said that no person is allow to have any kind of acc. on signup banded country,
I am from India,
They were nice staff,
And I came to conclusion that it is not signup band it is a way of Globle band in RevolTT,Cause signup banded countries are not allowed to have any account.

How old was your account? Those created from now banned countries before the ban were allowed to remain, just without invites.

Rockme
07-21-2011, 06:48 PM
I am from India,
They were nice staff,

How old was your account? Those created from now banned countries before the ban were allowed to remain, just without invites.

One of my friend told me it is only signup banned and he will help me to made an account since he is not from a signup banded country,
And i do so but i got banded within two hours of making an account,
But i got clear by the staff member of RevolTT When i told him every thing about it.