PDA

View Full Version : Question for Arsenal fans?

dave12
11-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Now that Mr. Wenger has some money to spend whom you do want to see in Arsenal, I would say I want Wenger to sign Kaka and Messi since kaka want to move from Italy don't know about messi though.If he manage to get these two players i think Arsenal will be the most potent force in Europe .Arsenal need the dynamism of Kaka and messi and they all ready have good squad.

pazsh
11-20-2007, 12:32 PM
Now that Mr. Wenger has some money to spend whom you do want to see in Arsenal, I would say I want Wenger to sign Kaka and Messi since kaka want to move from Italy don't know about messi though.If he manage to get these two players i think Arsenal will be the most potent force in Europe .Arsenal need the dynamism of Kaka and messi and they all ready have good squad.
messi and kaka :naughty:.....it is good to dream:yup:.

but if you ask me what makes arsenal so spacial this year is the team work.
the fact that there is no spacial 1. (if you know what i mean).
all the team work together, no spacial or leader.
the sell of henry last year improve the power and techniques and make arsenal better team this year.

i really enjoy watch their games.

tiolewis
11-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes , I enjoy watch their games too ...

Hleb its a great player ... it would be nice to see Messi and Hleb on the same team.

trevor2000
11-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Wenger rarely spends all the money he gets for transfers so don't count on a superstar like kaka or messi

user2000
11-20-2007, 11:04 PM
OMG...with kaka and messi....they will be the best team from europe!
anyway.. they have a great team.. with the kids from there.. they are fantastiq

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 03:56 PM
i hope that eduardo will start playing like in Croatia ... he is very good player
and arsenal is going tobe a great club i wish they will be on the top of Europe soon

BawA
11-22-2007, 04:02 PM
too many big ranking stars in one team never has worked, it was proven for RealMadrid(Calexico) and now for Barca and i think neither Messi Nor KAKA would like to play in England, though it will be damn good if they could some how get Juninho(FC Lyon) and Requileme(V.Real), but it would be hard since Juninho has renewed his contract till 2010 and Requileme is almost gone for Boca Juniors.
also some other players which Arsenal can benefit from are Paulo Aimar and Abbondanzieri as a goal keeper, overall four of them can be bought for less then 100M which winger got.

dave12
11-22-2007, 04:16 PM
but they miss dynamism some times when they play teams like Chelsea barca and other teams thats why i think they need dynamism of kaka for sure .

tiolewis
11-22-2007, 05:23 PM
too many big ranking stars in one team never has worked, it was proven for RealMadrid(Calexico) and now for Barca and i think neither Messi Nor KAKA would like to play in England, though it will be damn good if they could some how get Juninho(FC Lyon) and Requileme(V.Real), but it would be hard since Juninho has renewed his contract till 2010 and Requileme is almost gone for Boca Juniors.
also some other players which Arsenal can benefit from are Paulo Aimar and Abbondanzieri as a goal keeper, overall four of them can be bought for less then 100M which winger got.

haha Mate you really know about the Argentina Players

BawA
11-22-2007, 10:01 PM

haha Mate you really know about the Argentina Players
ofcorse m8, i never miss their matches although the timing is very bad for here, i must wake up at 5am to watch WC2010 qualification matches :frusty:
its even more painful when i wake up at those timings to see they lose to some Colombians :angry:

psxcite
11-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Unfortunately, I can only catch their games on satellite every once in a while. I wish more people would cap their matches for torrents sites.

BawA
11-23-2007, 06:05 AM
watching a Recorded match is not fun but i agree that Primer League is way more expensive to subscribe to then other leagues.
i get to watch La Liga + Calcio + BondsLiga + Netherlands and Argentina's leagues and whole lot of qualification matches for 27$ for 1 year but i must pay that much for one month to get primer league, ofcorse thats with lot more features channels but heck i get them with 27$.

dave12
11-23-2007, 07:17 AM
thats why they are not doing well when they play for their country, too much money has just destroyed the passion to play for your country they play so well for their clubs.

BawA
11-23-2007, 07:19 AM
thats why they are not doing well when they play for their country, too much money has just destroyed the passion to play for your country they play so well for their clubs.
who :wacko:

dave12
11-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Frank lampard for sure he is not as well for england as plays for Chelsea . the only player i like in England is Stevie G.

trevor2000
11-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Frank lampard for sure he is not as well for england as plays for Chelsea . the only player i like in England is Stevie G.

It's easier to Frank to play for chelsea, there are players like Essien, Drogba, and they are better than england players, oh nand there's better coach

bikernin
11-27-2007, 05:13 PM
i say we need another striker who can score match winning goals. eduardo is capable but mr. wenger is still grooming him i guess. i believe at full strength we can beat the best in europe coz of our teamwork and unparalleled passing ability. i think we just need to improve the depth of the squad. also a good goalkeeper i think is also top priority

helsing
11-30-2007, 09:27 PM
i say we need another striker who can score match winning goals. eduardo is capable but mr. wenger is still grooming him i guess. i believe at full strength we can beat the best in europe coz of our teamwork and unparalleled passing ability. i think we just need to improve the depth of the squad. also a good goalkeeper i think is also top priority

my opinion also!! Give eduardo more chance, and get a better goaly, and we are undefeatable :)

Sextent
12-01-2007, 01:33 PM
messi and kaka :naughty:.....it is good to dream:yup:.

but if you ask me what makes arsenal so spacial this year is the team work.
the fact that there is no spacial 1. (if you know what i mean).
all the team work together, no spacial or leader.
the sell of henry last year improve the power and techniques and make arsenal better team this year.

i really enjoy watch their games.

I totally agree with everything you said there.