PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boys 2

asmithz
07-20-2003, 05:49 PM
I just say this movie i got to give it 9. It was funny had hella good action sceens, some shit that was sick and twisted (ie runniing over dead bodies, digging inside a dead bodies chest, heads falling off, and bunch of people getting blown up). Stuff was getting blown up every where and it accually looked real. They had cameras that were part of the action now ( so when something coming at the camera it didnt just change angles it got hit). This movie was long tho i mean really long. Althogh it was long it was good. I recommend everyone to go see it in the movie theaters this is one of those movies you have to.

phatdoggydogg203
07-20-2003, 06:14 PM
i went to go see it yesterday i agree with ya it was a good movie and stuff

serpico
07-20-2003, 07:03 PM
My favorite movie this year two thumbs up

Makaveli-tha-don
07-20-2003, 07:18 PM
U guys already seen in Cinema we gotta wait another 2 months (thats why i love UK).

serpico
07-20-2003, 07:34 PM
You can always download it from kazaa :)

Celerystalksme
07-20-2003, 07:37 PM
Something i am going to do right now (well kazaa or bittorrent)

serpico
07-21-2003, 01:54 AM
The only thing is I haven't found a half decent download file for it just 250mb files

BigBank_Hank
07-21-2003, 03:31 AM
I don't know about this movie. Every single review that I have read about it said that it was one of the worst films that came out this year. I read one that said that it was Will Smith's worst movie, worse that Wild Wild West. I liked the first one but dunno if its worth while going to see this one.

Celerystalksme
07-21-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@21 July 2003 - 13:31
I don't know about this movie. Every single review that I have read about it said that it was one of the worst films that came out this year. I read one that said that it was Will Smith's worst movie, worse that Wild Wild West. I liked the first one but dunno if its worth while going to see this one.
Critics are just their to make money really...i would let some old tosser or some dumb b!tch telling me what movie to watch and what not...