PDA

View Full Version : What if.....

johncap
11-20-2007, 12:47 PM
What if those high level, impossible to get into trackers (FTWR, uk-t) don't actually exist? What if it's a big fat elaborate hoax they're playing on us? The people who say they are members could be part of the hoax.....or just liars.....

Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys :)

Skiz
11-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, they do. They have thousands of members and plenty of them are here, myself included.

Besides, why would we make up trackers for the list and CR's to go with? :wacko:

Brandon is fake!!1one½ :O

fOrUmAs
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
What if those high level, impossible to get into trackers (FTWR, uk-t) don't actually exist? What if it's a big fat elaborate hoax they're playing on us? The people who say they are members could be part of the hoax.....or just liars.....

hehe that is good thought,but they are exist..they dont want any attention but when that list been created(high level tracker) they are now even harder to get in...but if you know right people that should not be a problem..hint hint:)

blackbird
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
maybe HPJ does not exist anymore :unsure:

dave12
11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
yeah these trackers do exist but only some people have them and they are close community's and one more thing they are all about community.

DannyGnXz
11-20-2007, 01:21 PM

Hmmm, I'm going to prove it to you by sending you an invite to both of those places, so you can see for yourself.

This is just a hint of sarcasm... DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES - OR FOR INFO ABOUT THEM

Conspiracy Theory... if these sites didn't exist, why would you waste your time conjuring up this thread??? Go try though

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 01:41 PM
They're very exclusive certainly, but you can track down their urls if you look hard enough.

JUSTAGUY
11-20-2007, 01:50 PM

oh believe me they are real:)

_coder_
11-20-2007, 01:53 PM

Trust me it still exists :cool:

ZedZedZed
11-20-2007, 02:01 PM

I trust you, maybe it`s your tracker? :)

DyNast
11-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Who can so bored to make up trackers just to fool some people they are real? O_o

tiolewis
11-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Those trackers exsist ... there are pics and a lot of members here.

The question is ..

There is another rare tracker out of the WIAW ?

JUSTAGUY
11-20-2007, 04:09 PM

yep:yup:

Polarbear
11-20-2007, 04:14 PM

you won't find the real good secret places on a list in a public forum.

jasperr
11-20-2007, 04:17 PM
this thread is funny as hell....... lmao... HPJ ...??? thats one thats one i havn't heard of... perhaps theres a reason... O.O ..

j/k anyways i'm sure there a few trackers that are off the grid... and good for them that they are able to stay off it, that seems to be an amazing feat to do these days..

also @ ZedZedZed .... Squirr3l-Torrents ?? hmmmm.... hehe

DanielleD87
11-20-2007, 07:54 PM
There is another rare tracker out of the WIAW ?
there are many places harder to get into and better then anything on the grid. there are so many of these places that they out number the total number listed on the grid.

not everything that is good is a tracker though..

KinkyAfro
11-20-2007, 08:12 PM
any idiot can make a tracker and keep it rare, doesn't mean it's coded well, has any decent uploads or even a friendly community. if you got a decent 0-day tracker and trackers for any other hobbies then your sorted, don't waste your time chasing useless trackers you think are l33t because they restrict invites.

lilpiggie
11-20-2007, 08:33 PM
What exactly is a high level tracker, are those the ones who doesn't want their names mentioned in public or how do you decide whats high level?

Mention a few trackers you would consider high level (or mention some once considered high level but are no more)

Polarbear
11-20-2007, 08:39 PM
What exactly is a high level tracker, are those the ones who doesn't want their names mentioned in public or how do you decide whats high level?

Mention a few trackers you would consider high level (or mention some once considered high level but are no more)

take a look a look at the stickies, there's a list with trackers and their quality.

quality ratings go from 0-10 for different criteria as you will see

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-trackers-offer-content-speed-pre-time-etc-235742

xJohnxSmithx
11-20-2007, 08:59 PM
they're all fake. These guys are the ones who made it up. ;)

pro267
11-20-2007, 09:05 PM
you won't find the real good secret places on a list in a public forum.
Polarbear, I'm sure plenty of people here are still waiting for your M***o review.. :lol:

lilpiggie
11-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks Polarbear, well.. I guess that was what I thought when I read it :)

DannyGnXz
11-20-2007, 09:06 PM
they're all fake. These guys are the ones who made it up. ;)

Why did you let it out the hat, John???

Polarbear
11-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Polarbear, I'm sure plenty of people here are still waiting for your m***o review.. :lol:

are you out of your mind? don't mention it!

it is people like you who put the security of m***o in great danger :angry:

i asked one of their admins wether a review would be ok.

he wasn't very amused. in fact i received a 2 weeks warning. but i'm glad that i still have my account. :(

it sure is the greatest tracker in the bt universe.

pro267
11-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm so sorry man, I fixed my post.

Polarbear
11-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm so sorry man, I fixed my post.

no hard feelings, but you know how it works.

vizouk
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
they are like the trackers that you have accounts easy, only more selective and so more a friendly community ;)

user2000
11-21-2007, 01:48 AM
heheh.. i think those ..exist! but they are very rare...who have that they are lucky!! and old users

pone44
11-21-2007, 04:15 AM
they don't exist, Don't ruin it.....lol... Never seen them either.? Ghosts.