PDA

View Full Version : I don't want sct invite/acc

cristina1
11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
I want a ftn invite. This is not a trade offer.

silhoutte
11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I see! ;)

SliDer5
11-20-2007, 01:22 PM
and I want it for very long time...

Hrvoje
11-20-2007, 01:22 PM
riiiight

not funny dough

asafb
11-20-2007, 01:30 PM
WTF?
stupid thread...

cristina1
11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
why do you say this thread is stupid? i stated two facts: one that i do not want sct(explanation - i have sct),second that i want ftn. i do not see why it is stupid.

asafb
11-20-2007, 01:39 PM
heres some more facts:
a. the name of the thread is sounds like a trade
b. you need means demanding, not asking
c.you seems like a collector, SCT is far then enough
d. if I had an invite (not trying to be jurk)but it won't go to you

GoLDeN
11-20-2007, 01:46 PM
+1 for the name

11-20-2007, 01:50 PM
ask mr boris for FTN

cristina1
11-20-2007, 02:47 PM
this thread is not a trade offer. i do not trade and i will not trade.
i do not demand an invite. i stated i want an invite because i can not say that i need one. the only trackers that i needed were docs,bitme and demonoid. i needed those for professional reasons. one may say he needs a 0 day tracker when he does not have any.not my case.
as for collecting you may call it like this if you want. i can say that as a tracker user i want to have all the good trackers. i can also say i use many trackers.
i will not pm people that have ftn to ask for invites because it is annoying(hope my spelling was ok) for them to get the same pms every day. this thread says that i want a ftn and friends of mine or other people who know me can give me a ftn.

melatonin
11-20-2007, 02:54 PM
:frusty:

Sench
11-20-2007, 03:03 PM
I don't want sct invite/acc---->as you wish :/
j/k :D

cristina1
11-20-2007, 03:06 PM
i do not wish that to happen.

amirji
11-20-2007, 03:08 PM
one may say he needs a 0 day tracker when he does not have any.not my case.

cristina can you elaborate more on the above? Like who is that man, cause you did say "he" so it's a male for sure. And from all recent ftn requests, 99% atleast, I am the one that states a 0day need.

I'd like to say something in general.. ftn is known for it's pre's, really, every tracker has a good COMMUNITY. If your not a good communicator, of course you will disagree. Since it's known for it's pre's, it SHOULD be available to only those who benefit from those pre's. If it's educational purposes, that is defenitely not the community to join.

;)

I don't want sct invite/acc---->as you wish :/

:pinch:

Oh yeah, that really wasn't the best title....

someone maybe around...... :ph34r:

cristina1
11-20-2007, 03:41 PM
my mistake. one may say he needs a 0 day tracker when one does not have any.not my case. did not think about you or someone in particular. it is my opinion. i see that many people interpret every word that you use in posts and this is why i used "need".

i started using trackers because i needed some things for educational/professional reasons. after this i started to enjoy trackers and made friends in the tracker world.

the title.i did not want it to sound that i do not want/like my sct. nothing of the kind. there are people asking for one of these invites or for both. i just want/need/like to have a ftn.