View Full Version : TT + SCT + BitMeTV for one year RS.com

TrackerDaddy
11-20-2007, 01:15 PM
TT 400GB Buffer + SCT inv + BitMeTV

for 1 year RapidShare acc

pm me

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 01:48 PM
55€ for that... jeez. Really if you're fairly well off money-wise thats not a terrible deal. Thats a real nice buffer for TT too. I already have all these trackers, but its an interesting trade. Good luck to you.

Volt
11-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Never pay for File Sharing!
period

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Never pay for File Sharing!period

Please, I pay for the hard disks to store the shit, the media discs to burn the shit, and the computers and internet connection to bring it all together. And I assure you, this all amounts to way more than 55€. And all in the name of filesharing.

So I say go for it if you want to, buy your seedboxes and rapidshare accounts. Who cares.

amirji
11-20-2007, 03:15 PM
55€ for that... jeez. Really if you're fairly well off money-wise thats not a terrible deal. Thats a real nice buffer for TT too. I already have all these trackers, but its an interesting trade. Good luck to you.

Absolutely. Great deal.

period

Hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Don't believe everything you read.

Volt
11-20-2007, 03:16 PM
^^

TrackerDaddy
11-20-2007, 03:16 PM
period

what is this? who asked your opinion..
i think these accounts worth much more then 55€

Volt
11-20-2007, 03:17 PM
period

just quoting whats the upper corner of this site says

Tokeman
11-20-2007, 04:02 PM

everyone pays for filesharing, through paying for ISP, seedboxes, and by just spending your time... well my time is worth something, maybe all of yours isn't...

fOrUmAs
11-20-2007, 04:21 PM
Never pay for File Sharing!period

:happy::happy:

SiNa
11-20-2007, 05:41 PM

everyone pays for filesharing, through paying for ISP, seedboxes, and by just spending your time... well my time is worth something, maybe all of yours isn't...

you're very wrong in saying that everyone is paying through the isp thing and seedbox. i'm not paying for filesharing at all, just the internet so i can surf, but since filesharing is availabe here for free why not use it?
this does not mean that i am paying for filesharing, so cut the crap

and seedbox? omg if you're stupid enough to pay more than 50$ a month (how much is it really?) then i guess you gotta big problem there. seriousy paying for a seedbox with so much money is very stupid in my opinion. all you do is to increase you're ratio on tracker!! you still have to download it again in from the server or whatever in order to enjoy what you've downloaded. if you're going to pay for filesharing do it the right way and buy a better home connection and bigger harddisk. now thats much better

oh and btw the quote is talking about money not time. and thats what we are talking about.
but if you want to talk about that then i kinda disagree about this as well. for example its much faster to download akons album instead of going to the store and buying there. even the cost here is involved since you have to get there somehow right? either by driving or taking a bus or whatever. and of course the money required to buy the album

period

Please, I pay for the hard disks to store the shit, the media discs to burn the shit, and the computers and internet connection to bring it all together. And I assure you, this all amounts to way more than 55€. And all in the name of filesharing.

So I say go for it if you want to, buy your seedboxes and rapidshare accounts. Who cares.

first of all you DONT need to store everthing. 2nd buying the cd or dvd is much cheaper that buying an album or a dvd. and 3rd i can assure if you count the money involved in what you've downloaded its going to far outweigh the money involved in buying the hardware. especially in the long run

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 06:13 PM
first of all you DONT need to store everthing. 2nd buying the cd or dvd is much cheaper that buying an album or a dvd. and 3rd i can assure if you count the money involved in what you've downloaded its going to far outweigh the money involved in buying the hardware. especially in the long run

Sooo... yes, thank you for furthering the point that I pay for filesharing in some form or another. I don't really know where you were going with this.

TrackerDaddy
11-20-2007, 06:38 PM
and i dont understand what does it have to do with this thread?
you got enough threads to spam about it and no one asked for your opinion

i wouldn't mind to pay for getting access to high level trackers if you want to look at that this way and i remind you again, this is the trade section, not the spam section..

SiNa
11-20-2007, 06:48 PM

Sooo... yes, thank you for furthering the point that I pay for filesharing in some form or another. I don't really know where you were going with this.

ok..... let me say it in this way. do u pay when u download and watch a movie in your computer? no

but if you want to make it into a dvd then its still better through filesharing. since in either way you never get a cd or dvd for free do you? so you have to put some money in it if you want to do that.

but it all depends on what you're needs are. you dont need to pay if just want to watch a movie in your computer.
if you want it in a dvd then you have to pay in either way, but filesharing just makes it much cheaper

Edit: sorry OP

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 06:56 PM
filesharing just makes it much cheaper

cheaper is not the same as

dear god lock this thread so i'm not tempted to reply to it anymore :)

SiNa
11-20-2007, 07:00 PM
cheaper is not the same as

Never pay for File Sharing!dear god lock this thread so i'm not tempted to reply to it anymore :)

of course its not. but buying a cd or dvd to burn the movie is not related to filesharing now is it?

just too tempting to asnwer, lol, sorry

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 07:06 PM
of course its not. but buying a cd or dvd to burn the movie is not related to filesharing now is it?

Of course it is, because I wouldn't be buying the dvd to burn the movie if I wasn't downloading movies via filesharing. I buy 10 times as many dvd's because of my participation in filesharing.

Mello23
11-20-2007, 07:10 PM
i have an offer for u i ll give u a rapid share acc for ever and i mean itpm me if intersted

SiNa
11-20-2007, 07:11 PM

Of course it is, because I wouldn't be buying the dvd to burn the movie if I wasn't downloading movies via filesharing. I buy 10 times as many dvd's because of my participation in filesharing.

look you download the movie for free. DOWNLOADING the movie itself is called filesharing. what you do after that depends on you

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 07:17 PM
look you download the movie for free. DOWNLOADING the movie itself is called filesharing. what you do after that depends on you

I pay for a faster internet connection so I can seed and download better. I pay for more disk storage so I can download more. I pay for dvd's so I can backup my downloads or watch them on my tv. These are all ways in which I spend more money on my filesharing habbit. Why is this so hard to comprehend :)

More often than not, people who participate in filesharing pay for filesharing in one way or another. If I have not made that point in my examples, then I'm afraid this may be lost on you.

Anyways... :fst:

SiNa
11-20-2007, 07:23 PM

I pay for a faster internet connection so I can seed and download better. I pay for more disk storage so I can download more. I pay for dvd's so I can backup my downloads or watch them on my tv. These are all ways in which I spend more money on my filesharing habbit. Why is this so hard to comprehend :)

true (i just contradicted myself huh? lol)

however the whole idea is wrong when talking about it. when they say dont pay or never pay for filesharing
they mean dont pay for something you download, because it is supposed to be free, thats all

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 07:28 PM
however the whole idea is wrong when talking about it. when they say dont pay or never pay for filesharing
they mean dont pay for something you download, because it is supposed to be free, thats all

Ah there we go, and my point was that most of us pay for filesharing in one way or another. And I don't think that paying for it indirectly is much different than paying for it directly.

TrackerDaddy
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
sina1260 i wonder how did you get to 477 posts..:whistling

sexydingo
11-20-2007, 07:33 PM

lol, I'm no better. Sorry for hijacking your thread mate. Consider it free publicity :)

SiNa
11-20-2007, 07:39 PM

be free to see my posts some pages back:)
i've been helping like so many people in different ways through pms and shit, and u guys dont know how much effort i've put to help people.
but say what you want mate:happy:

btw this is free bumping man! its good for you, lol

Volt
11-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Now I will leave your thread, but with this kind of trades
you can just as well sell your accounts on ebay for 55€.

IGetMoney
11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
wtf is so special at RS that you wanna trade all your ****n account for it damn just go and buy a rapis share account if your that desperate sheeeeeeetttttttt <<<(got that from Katt Williams his new DVD is out todday go grab that lol " Katt Williams American Hustle" IF YOUR TO CHEAP TO BUY IT heres a torrent link maybe someone can up it to SCT i am only connected to one frikin seed lol http://torrentportal.com/details/1528667/Katt.Williams.American.Hustle.2007.DVDRip.XviD-SiNK.torrent

TrackerDaddy
11-21-2007, 05:02 AM
wtf is so special at RS that you wanna trade all your ****n account for it damn just go and buy a rapis share account if your that desperate sheeeeeeetttttttt <<<(got that from Katt Williams his new DVD is out todday go grab that lol " Katt Williams American Hustle" IF YOUR TO CHEAP TO BUY IT heres a torrent link maybe someone can up it to SCT i am only connected to one frikin seed lol http://torrentportal.com/details/1528667/Katt.Williams.American.Hustle.2007.DVDRip.XviD-SiNK.torrent

lol who said im desperate ?
and volt, this is called "paying for file sharing", im only trading somthing i have for somthing i need

ltpowda
11-21-2007, 05:53 AM
hey if you want to get very literal, it can be.

That's like people advertising "bananas for free" and then you say to your mate "no it's not for free mate, because i had to drive down the road to get them, and that cost $1 in petrol, so really the bananas are $1". Yes, they cost you $1, but the bananas are still FREE.

the actual filesharing process is FREE.

Did you pay to get onto a torrent site? NO
Did you pay to get a torrent client downloading program? NO
Do you pay to download a torrent? NO

Everything with filesharing is for free. If not, who's making the profits, not the developers, companies, they're losing out. Not the torrent moderators, unless it's a donation. Where's this "IT'S NOT FREE, THEY ARE CHARGING ME" money going?

You can go into a internet cafe and download a torrent for FREE!

Above is the filesharing process, has nothing to do with the cds and dvds, harddrive space, and internet connections, and ISPs needed to fileshare.

You are misunderstanding what everyone means by "FILESHARING FOR FREE". They mean actually paying a person to use the torrent service, or pay a website to download the torrents, or pay a torrent company for using the torrent downloading program.

Yes you can pay extra because you need more cds, dvds for burning because of torrents, but this doesn't change the fact that you didn't have to pay the people/persons to obtain that file. You had to pay other things to get that file, but that actual file was for free.