PDA

View Full Version : tt problem

NYGiants
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
first off i would like to say i did try there irc but i am having problems with that too. my main issue is none of my downloads will start , they just stay red in my client and this is the only tracker this happens on. any help would b appreciated.

dave12
11-20-2007, 02:42 PM
try reseting pass key and enforce encryption so other trackers work properly mean u r able to download from other trackers

fOrUmAs
11-20-2007, 02:45 PM
when u try to download something what is say in client utorrent or anyother under tracker?

NYGiants
11-20-2007, 03:15 PM
when u try to download something what is say in client utorrent or anyother under tracker?
as far as i can see it don't say anything, all i know is when i look at peers there is none , they hust won't start. i tried the passkey thing and nothing

raj3186
11-20-2007, 03:21 PM
do u get any error message from the tracker?

NYGiants
11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
under general it says something along the lines of NOT AUTHORIZED new user wait time so i tried to dload an old torrent and no go. i can't reall read the whole tracker status as 4 some reason it won't expand enough on my client

fOrUmAs
11-20-2007, 03:59 PM
under general it says something along the lines of NOT AUTHORIZED new user wait time so i tried to dload an old torrent and no go. i can't reall read the whole tracker status as 4 some reason it won't expand enough on my client

yep u have wait time its like a ban(not that ban),since u are new users new users have wait sometime and then when its over (4Hour) example..then u can download...but this also depend what ratio you have and how much u downloaded uploaded..become Power user and wait time will be removed..this is nothing new many sites have waittime for new users..

and read FAQ

Polarbear
11-20-2007, 04:20 PM

new users have a 48h wait period on every torrent. when you passed this, you can download.

tt has a forum btw.

NYGiants
11-20-2007, 04:34 PM

new users have a 48h wait period on every torrent. when you passed this, you can download.

tt has a forum btw.
ok thanks everyone and yes i been in the forums but did not c this

Eytan
11-20-2007, 07:34 PM

tt has a forum btw.
ok thanks everyone and yes i been in the forums but did not c this

You don't have to go to the forum to know that you have to wait 48h... READ THE FAQ.