PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Drink Mixes!

Busyman
11-20-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.bevmo.com/115images/80149.jpg

Rose's Mojito Mix

+

http://www.epinions.com/images/opti/ff/9a/Bacardi_Light_Rum-resized200.jpg

Barcardi Light Rum

+

http://www.sixwise.com/images/articles/2006/09/20/mint.jpg

Mint leaves

I had the best mojitos in Puerto Rico and Rose's Mojito Mix is the closest I have ever tasted to the real thing. The mint leaves are not necessary because Rose's mix so great but it adds to the presentation.

Chip Monk
11-20-2007, 04:28 PM
I like to mix a half pint of cider with a half pint of cider, producing a drink I like to call a "pint of cider".

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2007, 04:32 PM
i fucking love Mojito's, when i fancy drinking like a homosecksual there's this cawktail bar in town called dogma, £5 a drink ($57.85) but they make the sexiest Mojito's. fact.

had a go at home with havana club special, brown sugar, crushed ice (crushing ice is hard), lime and mint sprig and then this shweppes lime mixer, tasted like arse ...drank it anyway :emo: that roses Mojito stuff sounds hawt.

Mojito's >* ...drank them in a few places but that one bar in town wots a proper cocktail bar has by far been the best

Barbarossa
11-20-2007, 04:37 PM
lager and chips

CrabGirl
11-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Mojitos rawk. I use tequila instead of Rum and it's totally the wasps tits!

Crush ice by putting it in a plastic bag and hit it with a rolling pin. If you havent got one hit it with a hammer.

Something Else
11-20-2007, 04:42 PM
A glass of mineral water, half fizzy, half still.

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
lol at most ppl here being facinated in alcohol, its pathetic.

enoughfakefiles
11-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Vimto FTW!!!111!!!!:01:

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2007, 06:27 PM
may i ask what you do for a living?

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 06:28 PM
may i ask what you do for a living?

barmaid.

Gripper
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Pint of mix,half worthingtons bitter and half dark mild...hic

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
nice, are you blonde? do you have big hooters?

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
jiggles, not gripper - grippers not blonde...

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 06:34 PM
nice, are you blonde? do you have big hooters?

dont you remember giving me wanking tips? :blink:

Busyman
11-20-2007, 07:23 PM
i fucking love Mojito's, when i fancy drinking like a homosecksual there's this cawktail bar in town called dogma, £5 a drink ($57.85) but they make the sexiest Mojito's. fact.

:glag:

Busyman
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM

Crush ice by putting it in a plastic bag and hit it with a rolling pin. If you havent got one hit it with a hammer.

Hmmmm....I've never tried it with tequila.

I only thought rum or vodka was used.

I had a fall cookout and everyone (most hadn't had them before) got lit up off the mojitos.

There were folks that thought the drink was girly and those that only drank a little normally that got totally trashed just off that and wouldn't drink anything else.

Luckily I was stocked....30+ people drinking one thing.:ermm:

Right now I'm trying to find the mix at a discount. I'll probably buy 20 bottles of it.

Sextent
11-20-2007, 08:05 PM

Who said they were "facinated in alcohol", people are just describing a drink they like. What's pathetic about that.

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 08:15 PM
It was mere deduction sir...

Gripper
11-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Are u teetotal then Jiggles?
Or are u to young to indulge in the falling down water?

Something Else
11-20-2007, 08:19 PM
The latter I believe.

Sextent
11-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Are u teetotal then Jiggles?
Or are u to young to indulge in the falling down water?

My money's on the sanctimonious prick option.

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 08:24 PM
now everyones attacking me with their posh words! ah!

Gripper
11-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Well???
Answer the question....NOW?

Sextent
11-20-2007, 08:27 PM
now everyones attacking me with their posh words! ah!

Who's attacking you, you implied everyone here was a pathetic dipsomaniac. What do you expect, a round of applause.

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 09:14 PM

Who's attacking you?, you implied everyone here was a pathetic dipsomaniac. What do you expect?, a round of applause?

i said most people, not all, IMO opinion, posting threads about alcohol mixes is just lame, and pathetic, alcohol is a drug, most brits i know go to the pub/clubs just to get drunk which i find pathetic. im really healthy, i dont take any drugs of any kind or greasy or sugary foods etc. but drugs i cant stand, i find it a weakness for a human being to consume somthing which weakens him IMO, i mostly think in theory and basic stuff (i cant find the right word).

and im a prick since everyone calls me that. :)

Skiz
11-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Water, malt, hops, barley, and yeast.

What a beautiful combination. :happy:

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 09:43 PM
= uncontrollable stinky retard
http://www.yodyo.com/content/images/2257.jpg

and Skizo, i thought you work out, do you drink alcohol regularly?

Skiz
11-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I totally thought that was me until I saw the cigarette. I don't smoke. :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2007, 09:51 PM
i eat greasy foods and drink greasy bears and go to the gym 5 days a week and also do a bit of running :mellow:

Jiggles
11-20-2007, 09:53 PM
i eat greasy foods and drink greasy bears and go to the gym 5 days a week and also do a bit of running :mellow:

and you eat chocolate like you said earlier, well at least you do some exercise otherwise you'll just get fatter and fatter.

lol at greasy bears.

Mr. Mulder
11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
and crisps, can't forget crisps :smilie4:

i went down the route of eating nothing but fruit, dust and moth droppings and lost five stone - it was boring as fuck. there's nothing like spending hours at the gym really making an effort only to piss it all away on over priced tasty liver killing beverages and fried fat with traces of chicken feet.

i'm getting wet just thinking about it.

Busyman™
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Who's attacking you?, you implied everyone here was a pathetic dipsomaniac. What do you expect?, a round of applause?

i said most people, not all, IMO opinion, posting threads about alcohol mixes is just lame, and pathetic, alcohol is a drug, most brits i know go to the pub/clubs just to get drunk which i find pathetic. im really healthy, i dont take any drugs of any kind or greasy or sugary foods etc. but drugs i cant stand, i find it a weakness for a human being to consume somthing which weakens him IMO, i mostly think in theory and basic stuff (i cant find the right word).

and im a prick since everyone calls me that. :)

My money's on the sanctimonious prick option.By the look of your post, GayPaul was dead on then.

I submit that you are lame boring fuck, Jiggles.

No one cares that you don't do drugs, greasy, or sugary foods.

If you do a search, maybe you can post in the favorite beer thread too.

I also submit that I am most likely healthier than you (now that my knee is surgered).

I'm stronger than you,

I'm faster than you,

I shit regularly,

I can handles my lucca,

....and I just look better than you overall.

Oh and I shit regularly.

Now when you turn drinking age then come back.

Remember, drink in moderation only when drinking water.

Koom Bye Ya, motherfucker.

weenden
11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
take some welches white grape peach add vodka till you can taste it viola its done enjoy over ice and dont drive

Sextent
11-20-2007, 11:54 PM
most brits i know go to the pub/clubs just to get drunk which i find pathetic.

So you don't actually live in the UK then. Which means you don't actually know what you're talking about and it's your own prejudices which inform your posts.

Fair enough, wouldn't want to base one's opinions on anything as ridiculous as either fact or experience.

Your correction of my grammar is awesome btw. Can I congratulate you on your ability to totally ignore any form of logic or reason. It really is quite extraordinary.

http://www.jtf.org/america/ooo.02012006.muslim.terror.danish.cartoon.turban.bomb.175.jpg

Jiggles
11-21-2007, 12:19 AM
I submit that you are lame boring fuck, Jiggles.

If you do a search, maybe you can post in the favorite beer thread too.
blah
blah
blahblah
boring
blah
you wish
blah
blahblah
blah
bullshit
lies
blahblah

if i was boring then why did you reply to my post with a page worth of gibberish? :blink:

most brits i know go to the pub/clubs just to get drunk which i find pathetic.

So you don't actually live in the UK then. Which means you don't actually know what you're talking about and it's your own prejudices which inform your posts.

Fair enough, wouldn't want to base one's opinions on anything as ridiculous as either fact or experience.

Your correction of my grammar is awesome btw. Can I congratulate you on your ability to totally ignore any form of logic or reason. It really is quite extraordinary.

i do live in the U.K, i see drunk idiots outside my house and pity them, trust me, when i see them like that i use logic and conclude its a waste of money, bad for health, social shit like beating people up (jeremy kyle, trish goddard etc, most ppl there are drunk n shit) etc. etc.

thats pure simple logic, its like an animal, animals are as simple as you can get to logic when u compare it to humans, why would a human take alcohol when logic says theres so many things bad that come with it?

same with smoking and a whole other shit. pure logic.

astavalista ba....(whatever Busyman said)

clocker
11-21-2007, 02:35 AM
...i use logic and conclude...
thats pure simple logic... pure logic.

Spock + Lounge= fail.

Logically, it's obvious.

Jiggles
11-21-2007, 02:39 AM
i have no idea what your talking about.

MaaxHimself
11-21-2007, 02:54 AM
Captain Morgan and Coke

Busyman™
11-21-2007, 03:55 AM
if i was boring then why did you reply to my post with a page worth of gibberish? :blink:

Uhhh....cuz it's the Lounge and I can, motherutherford.:ermm:

You are the outcast that sits at home alone when all your friends associates go out and have fun.

Busyman™
11-21-2007, 04:01 AM
Captain Morgan and Coke

Wifey likes that a lot.

I take a swig of the spicy and lift one leg up.

Jiggles
11-21-2007, 04:10 AM
btw, your certainly stupid as fuck so you can rule that one out.

and, if you "say" your better than me look better and all that bull, then post a pic here, if your too scared then shut the fuck up.

Busyman™
11-21-2007, 04:58 AM

and, if you "say" your better than me look better and all that bull, then post a pic here, if your too scared then shut the fuck up.

Make me.:idunno:

Jiggles
11-21-2007, 05:07 AM
you got done, you lost.

bye

Something Else
11-21-2007, 05:33 AM
Just add Jigglescawk to your ignore list like everyone else has :)

kallieb
11-21-2007, 06:35 AM
A true Canadian original drink (and a favourite of mine on occasion)

Caesar

Take a large glass and moisten the rim with a wedge of lime juice. Coat the rim with celery salt. Add ice and Vodka, a few drops of tabasco and worchestershire sauce, top up with Clamato juice. Garnish with a stick of celery.

You know you are in Canada-land when you can order a caeser and they barkeep knows what you are talking about.

It sounds gross, but tastes great. Very similar to a bloody mary, but with Clamato instead of tomato juice.

I tend to have too many of these on occasion, and get all silly!!

brotherdoobie
11-21-2007, 07:32 AM

Schoolboy, obviously.

I prefer Bushmills and ice.

-bd

Jiggles
11-21-2007, 07:50 AM
theres no logic in what you said, putting down one statement then changing the subject, thats what children do, you made a schoolboy type of move.

many adults here and everywhere make spelling mistakes, you may have studied at school alot harder or whatever, but it doesnt make you more of an adult.

and btw, no one can defeat me. some smart ass 50 year olds who pity youngsters cannot beat me even in their "word games", i beat adults at their own games, i pity those who see age as a difference between intelligence and understanding.

who wants to play?

lol at Busyman for getting killed, even when he made the first move, now hes gone, he's got nothing to say.

notice how he started out and how he finished.

Barbarossa
11-21-2007, 10:16 AM
He's probably gone out to get drunk or something :idunno:

You'll notice after time that most people don't spend 24 hours a day here. Many people have lives that need attending to.

At least you would notice if you were as clever as you think you are.

Do you have any mates, btw :unsure:

clocker
11-21-2007, 12:42 PM
and btw, no one can defeat me. some smart ass 50 year olds who pity youngsters cannot beat me even in their "word games", i beat adults at their own games, i pity those who see age as a difference between intelligence and understanding.

who wants to play?

It's rare for a fish to voluntarily jump in the barrel.

Bravo.

CrabGirl
11-21-2007, 12:44 PM

I had a fall cookout and everyone (most hadn't had them before) got lit up off the mojitos.

There were folks that thought the drink was girly and those that only drank a little normally that got totally trashed just off that and wouldn't drink anything else.

Right now I'm trying to find the mix at a discount. I'll probably buy 20 bottles of it.

I love that. People thinking Mojito's are a girls drink, knocking them back and getting totally wasted. We had a tex-mex party for my friend's 30th and grown men were crawling by the end of the evening. Mind you, my mixing was getting more hapazard too and I was prolly tipping more and more tequila in each time. I think we even slung some vodka in as well towads the end.

The tequila ones are super but you need to make sure you've enough mint/lime/ sugar to balance out the tequila taste so if you are going to serve them, practice in advance. :happy:

By the way, ignore that Jiggles person. He's a bonafide fuckwit with nothing to say except being antagonistic.

Mr. Mulder
11-21-2007, 12:51 PM
is it just as refreshing with tequila? ....part of what makes it sexy is how refreshing and moreish it is :smilie4:

CrabGirl
11-21-2007, 12:56 PM
is it just as refreshing with tequila? ....part of what makes it sexy is how refreshing and moreish it is :smilie4:

Yup indeed it is as long as you don't overdo the tequila.

I'm going to take a leaf out of busy's book and have a mojitoes night. :rolleyes:

Alien5
11-21-2007, 01:13 PM
white ace cider 65p = hangover :(

Chip Monk
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM

who wants to play?

Bravo.

To load the gun prior to doing so is practically unheard of.

To be fair "and btw, no one can defeat me" is a quality line. It's up there with "All your base are belong to us"

killer23 ftw.

If memory serves he gets banned next. Then starts inventing new characters, just to annoy other people.

kallieb
11-21-2007, 04:06 PM

Bravo.

To load the gun prior to doing so is practically unheard of.

To be fair "and btw, no one can defeat me" is a quality line. It's up there with "All your base are belong to us"

killer23 ftw.

If memory serves he gets banned next. Then starts inventing new characters, just to annoy other people.

May very well be, but we know, and he will always know, that his ass is completely pwned. Check out the ban jiggles thread. The pic is brilliant.

Something Else
11-21-2007, 04:43 PM
You will have to quote me as I've made it on to all 8 of JP's ignore lists.....so he can't see it....oh the lol's

Busyman™
11-22-2007, 10:09 PM
theres no logic in what you said, putting down one statement then changing the subject, thats what children do, you made a schoolboy type of move.

many adults here and everywhere make spelling mistakes, you may have studied at school alot harder or whatever, but it doesnt make you more of an adult.

who wants to play?

lol at Busyman for getting killed, even when he made the first move, now hes gone, he's got nothing to say.

notice how he started out and how he finished.

No one can beat you at what?

I mean if you enjoy being king of the I Have No Life and Friends Club then ok, you won and shit. I don't stay up waiting for the founder of A.L.O.N.E to respond to my posts.

I really think you claiming victory cuz I didn't show you my pic was a bit of reverse psychology and I will not play into your homosexual tendencies and help you wank to my stunning mug on your 13" monitor.

Stay strong and keep up your hormone therapy, bitch.

kallieb
11-22-2007, 10:13 PM
king of the I Have No Life and Friends Club:lol::lol:

Busyman™
11-22-2007, 10:21 PM

I love that. People thinking Mojito's are a girls drink, knocking them back and getting totally wasted. We had a tex-mex party for my friend's 30th and grown men were crawling by the end of the evening. Mind you, my mixing was getting more hapazard too and I was prolly tipping more and more tequila in each time. I think we even slung some vodka in as well towads the end.

The tequila ones are super but you need to make sure you've enough mint/lime/ sugar to balance out the tequila taste so if you are going to serve them, practice in advance. :happy:

By the way, ignore that Jiggles person. He's a bonafide fuckwit with nothing to say except being antagonistic.

I'll try some tequila-based mojeetoes tomorrow.

I'm drinking one (with cheap rum) with Rose's mix in it right now. I've never made a real one though.

Btw, I think that most people think that it's manly to drink alky that tastes shit. I've drank the nastiest stuff and did get twisted but the stuff that sneaks up looking like a cute bunny but turns out to be a dragon is ultimately more enjoyable.

I can remember drinking the 2 gayest sounding drinks ever at a bachelor party....

http://www.liquorsnob.com/archives/pictures/fighting-cock-whiskey-thumb.jpg

http://missionliquors.com/images/knob_creek_bourbon.jpg

:frusty:

If you have it available in bratland, I recommend the Rose's mix.

They have that mojito taste totally NAILED.

CrabGirl
11-22-2007, 10:24 PM

I'm drinking one (with cheap rum) with Rose's mix in it right now. I've never made a real one though.

Btw, I think that most people think that it's manly to drink alky that tastes shit. I've drank the nastiest stuff and did get twisted but the stuff that sneaks up looking like a cute bunny but turns out to be a dragon is ultimately more enjoyable.

I can remember drinking the 2 gayest sounding drinks ever at a bachelor party....

I'll see if I can find some. We've probably got something like it so I'll just have to try a few different ones. What a chore! :lol:

Something Else
11-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Tea + Milk = Win.

Busyman™
11-22-2007, 10:32 PM

I'll see if I can find some. We've probably got something like it so I'll just have to try a few different ones. What a chore! :lol:

When I was in Deep Creek, Maryland, we had only 7 bottles which was bought near home beforehand (bought all the grocery story had).

We ran out so we had to get a substitute while up there....

It totally sucked and I bought 2 bottles. I couldn't take the second bottle back cuz no lucca stoes were open on Sunday.:ermm:

I think I'll kill some weeds with it and the unfinished 1st bottle in the spring so it won't be a total waste of $20.

I wish I could send you a bottle ($4 for the bottle + $200 shipping, most likely) and get everyone hooked on it like The Stuff.............

CavDlb9L0Kg

suprafreak6
11-22-2007, 10:39 PM
i like water...

Busyman™
11-22-2007, 10:41 PM
i like water mixed with alcohol...

I guess if you put enough alcohol with it then...uhhh...mmkk, you pass I guess.:unsure:

Jiggles
11-23-2007, 01:42 AM

I mean if you enjoy being king of the I Have No Life and Friends Club then ok, you won and shit. I don't stay up waiting for the founder of A.L.O.N.E to respond to my posts.

I really think you claiming victory cuz I didn't show you my pic was a bit of reverse psychology and I will not play into your homosexual tendencies and help you wank to my stunning mug on your 13" monitor.

Busyman , i remember you said you are stronger healthier and better looking and all that, now you've realised your wrong :happy:. reverse psychology homo shit.. what? cut that crap. oh and your the homo one who said your better looking, and you wernt too!

and please dont go to the i have no friends shit, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, you lot got wives, families your all adults!!! and you get serious on a forum, go be with your families and your wives ffs, go get a life, lol, if i was 30+ and still on a forum, id know ive failed in life :lol::lol::lol:

fuk me, this is the funniest shit ive heard all year.:lol::lol: your on a kiddies downloading forum, and you call all the kids tards and stuff!!!!!!
open ur eyes, this is FUKIN FUNNY as hell. LOL (and pathetic)

disclaimer: this excludes the people who work here like Skizo and barbs rossco etc.:)

Busyman™
11-23-2007, 02:17 AM

Busyman , i remember you said you are stronger healthier and better looking and all that, now you've realised your wrong :happy:. reverse psychology homo shit.. what? cut that crap. oh and your the homo one who said your better looking, and you wernt too!

and please dont go to the i have no friends shit, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL, you lot got wives, families your all adults!!! and you get serious on a forum, go be with your families and your wives ffs, go get a life, lol, if i was 30+ and still on a forum, id know ive failed in life :lol::lol::lol:

fuk me, this is the funniest shit ive heard all year.:lol::lol: your on a kiddies downloading forum, and you call all the kids tards and stuff!!!!!!
open ur eyes, this is FUKIN FUNNY as hell. LOL (and pathetic)

disclaimer: this excludes the people who work here like Skizo and barbs rossco etc.:)

If this is the funniest shit you've heard all year, I feel sorry for you.:noes:

Oh and if all you can curl is 18kg, you are weaker.

I CURLZ 60 POWNDZ 8 X WIF3SETZ!1!1I WINZ!!11YOU PUNY!!!11!1LOLZ1111!

But in all seriousnessicity, I thought you were a dude until I saw the Ban Jiggles thread. Wifey saw the pic with the camera and said, "He has no print. Nice panties."

Oh and good luck.

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid50603.asp

Maybe these laws will catch on in your town.

Jiggles
11-23-2007, 02:32 AM

But in all seriousnessicity, I thought you were a dude until I saw the Ban Jiggles thread. Wifey saw the pic with the camera and said, "He has no print. Nice panties."

Oh and good luck.

the part in bold, did you copy n paste that from the invites section? if you can curl 27kg in one arm then you are stronger, but, i dont believe you, you still havent shown a pic, im the one who has shown a pic, you have NOT, so stop doing all the hype and show a pic, and fuk u about the homo, im not homo, i dont give a shit about homos post the pic and we'll see.

and you ignored like 95% of my previous post, that shit is all true you cant escape it, i got you on that and everyone else.:yup:

im serious was does that mean- "He has no print. Nice panties."

im a male, im 16, im healthy, muscular for my age, have a brilliant physique, i have the same measurements and look of some Calvien Klien male models, i know thats true you know thats true and soo many other people have said that too. theres only so much shit you can talk and sway from the truth you know.

and fuk ur wife, get a life, you grown up kid.

the link is just lame, serious though, are you sure your not like 15 or something, i dont believe you have a wife n shit :blink:

Busyman™
11-23-2007, 02:40 AM

Oh and good luck.

the part in bold, did you copy n paste that from the invites section? if you can curl 27kg in one arm then you are stronger, but, i dont believe you, you still havent shown a pic, im the one who has shown a pic, you have NOT, so stop doing all the hype and show a pic, and fuk u about the homo, im not homo, i dont give a shit about homos post the pic and we'll see.

and you ignored like 95% of my previous post, that shit is all true you cant escape it, i got you on that.:yup:

im a male, im 16, im healthy, muscular for my age, have a brilliant physique, i have the same measurements and look of some Calvien Klien male models, i know thats true you know thats true and soo many other people have said that too. theres only so much shit you can talk and sway from the truth you know.

and fuk ur wife, get a life, you grown up kid.

I do. I do.

Fucking hilarious!! You are killing me!

But really I rarely get the chuckles from this forum and am still laughing after I get off the computer but you got me today.

You are one funny tranny. The good thing is that you know who you are inside and got your parents to do something about it early.

Jiggles
11-23-2007, 02:46 AM
ok, this is going nowhere, im obviously not a tranny, and calling me one is not funny.

im not going to let someone talk so much nonsense and far from the truth, and trying to make me believe im not good looking, a man and got a good physique and stuff (lol, even when i show pics), that is just lame, and boring, i know and everyone else knows the truth, the people who hate you/jealous are people who try and convince you otherwise.

i still dont believe your an adult and have a wife, your way too much of a childish idiot to be so.

:dabs:

Busyman™
11-23-2007, 03:03 AM
ok, this is going nowhere, im obviously not a tranny, and calling me one is not funny.

im not going to let someone talk so much nonsense and far from the truth, and trying to make me believe im not good looking, a man and got a good physique and stuff (lol, even when i show pics), that is just lame, and boring, i know and everyone else knows the truth, the people who hate you/jealous are people who try and convince you otherwise.

i still dont believe your an adult and have a wife, your way too much of a childish idiot to be so.

Good, good.

Don't let life (or lack of one) get you down. Believe in yourself and you shall overcome any hurdles that block your path.

I'm sure your parents are proud.

Jiggles
11-23-2007, 03:14 AM
i should listen to you, as your the adult who is still posting on a kiddies downloading forum, you must know the lack of life, can you give me tips on how not to be a waste when im as old as you?

Something Else
11-23-2007, 03:57 AM
I can't see that Jiggles' posts because he's on my ignore list. Is the skinny runt being rude again.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/9144/miscagainstrulesjq6.jpg

kallieb
11-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Apparently. He seems to have this odd need to show us pics of his budding man-boobs. I put him on ignore, as it's kind of creepy.

Jiggles
11-23-2007, 04:09 AM
i put up 2 pics, and your beginning to sound like a broken record.

Something Else
11-23-2007, 04:22 AM
Jiggly moobs FTW!

Jiggles
11-23-2007, 04:25 AM

Sextent
11-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Tonight I shall be having a few of my "pint of cider" concoctions.

Also watching darts, downloading filth and pissing about on the internets.

Busyman™
11-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Tonight I shall be having a few of my "pint of cider" concoctions.

Also watching darts, downloading filth and pissing about on the internets.

Filth?

Does any of it star the heshe named Jiggles?

Gay sadist scatloving child porn FTmotherfuckingW!!!

What concoctions do you make with the cider, JP?

Sextent
11-23-2007, 09:07 PM
I told you. I like to mix a half pint of cider with a half pint of cider. Making a drink I like to call "a pint of cider".

Busyman™
11-23-2007, 09:10 PM
i should listen to you, as your the adult who is still posting on a kiddies downloading forum, you must know the lack of life, can you give me tips on how not to be a waste when im as old as you?

Hey you were the one faithfully staying up 'till the birds chirped the next morning for me to speak to you again.

Don't you have an education that you need to put your full effort into?

Don't you have some math homework that your teacher gave to you to finish?

Busyman™
11-23-2007, 09:10 PM
I told you. I like to mix a half pint of cider with a half pint of cider. Making a drink I like to call "a pint of cider".

:sneaky:

Sextent
11-23-2007, 09:14 PM
:O

It's a true story but.

Mrststyle
11-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Pina Colada :)))

MaaxHimself
11-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Margarita mix and tequila...