PDA

View Full Version : weeds

kooftspc11
11-20-2007, 09:01 PM
i saw the season finale last night. i think that this third (most recent) season of the show was absolutely awful.

thoughts?

maddoxro
11-22-2007, 09:27 PM
i believe that first half of the last season was good,but then,something gone wrong,and the show lost that "special sparkle" that made it such a great show.about the season finale,dear god,it was awfull,boring :(

psxcite
11-22-2007, 11:05 PM
I actually enjoyed it. It's still my favorite show on TV. And the finale left me really looking forward to the next season. Looks like everything is going to change.

Grind$oFine
11-23-2007, 02:35 AM
I haven't watched the past few episodes, they were getting boring. :idunno:

I have them on my computer, I'll watch them sometime, but this is nothing compared to season 2. Season 2 was so intensely good.

I'm guessing the finale this season is not as crazy as last season?

kooftspc11
11-23-2007, 08:40 AM
I haven't watched the past few episodes, they were getting boring. :idunno:

I have them on my computer, I'll watch them sometime, but this is nothing compared to season 2. Season 2 was so intensely good.

I'm guessing the finale this season is not as crazy as last season?

the finale of this season is completely opposite of season 2

here is a post that i made regarding the finale/season on the weeds showtime forum

-----

i thought the finale was absolute shit. as a matter of fact this entire season has been absolute shit. character development has completely stopped. ever character besides nancy and celia have been turned into dumbasses. andy is almost invisible. all of the characters that added color and depth to the show have all become homer simpson types with absolutely no relevance to the way the show pans out.

the show began going downhill in season 2 but what the hell happened this season?? nancy made that stupid friend (peters ex wife) then BAM shes gone. there is no indication whatsoever to how nancy feels inside, considering that her family has turned to shit. there was no substance to character relationships this season--besides the ONE ever so expected love session between nancy and conrad.

i liked the first season because it kept drawing the ironic parallel between nancy in the rich white suburb losing control and finances while helia and conrad in the ghetto were buying and selling stuff on ebay and helia was making panini sandwiches etc....

i loved the housekeeper....now shes gone
i love the real andy...now hes gone
i loved doug...gone
i loved dean...gone
i loved helias attitude...gone

THE ONLY THING THAT I DID APPRECIATE ABOUT THIS SEASON WAS THAT EVERYTIME THEY SHOWED AN APPLE COMPUTER...IT WAS RUNNING WINDOWS ON THE SCREEN