PDA

View Full Version : Tmpgenc

kazaaliterock
07-20-2003, 07:51 PM
hi, lately every movie i encode w/ tmpgenc the audio and video will go out of sync. all the movie are avi. this never happen before but the movie will be in sync then the tv screen will go white and then when i see picture again teh audio is way out of sync. like 5 minutes ahead of video.

kazaaliterock
07-21-2003, 05:04 AM
19 views and no reply come on guys. i tried to encode "Exit Wound" and the movie got out of sync after the 30 sec.

Jay
07-21-2003, 05:25 AM
i got a lot of problems with Tmpgenc too so now i use acrosoft showbiz to encode my movies , it came with windows xp, u should try to get it.

toddiscool
07-21-2003, 05:44 AM
Generally when you get audio out of sync the way to fix it is to extract the wav file uncompressd nad put it back in. The way thet you worded the problem though
the tv screen will go white and then when i see picture again teh audio is way out of sync. like 5 minutes ahead of video.

Makes me think that it a problem with bad frames or something. This I am not an expert on though so I dont know. YOu could try extrating the audi, might help. See the link in my sig.

Adster
07-21-2003, 05:52 AM
Ok this is a regular accuring problem I know there are several reasons why this happens

1 Does it play on your computer alright?

2. If it is Non Standard bit rate out of sync things happen alot whilst played on a DVD player

3. Sometiems it can also be teh brand Of Cds. but a slim chance it is some DVD players don't like some brands compared to others.

4 If it still doesn't play alright On your PC then try to use Virtual dub from the origianl Avi and exract the Wav file out of it TMPGEnc has been known not to exact Wav very good