PDA

View Full Version : Charlies Angels And Terminator 3

chimp2k2
07-20-2003, 09:02 PM
i have got the charlies angels 2 and T3 bin files in my download list, but i can never find any sources.

when i first added them i got really good speeds and i got the first part of T3 completed. but from then on i have either never got a connection to it, or it has gone at things like 0.10 kbps.

so my question is, are alot of people sharing this or not, cause it seems like maybe 1 person on 56k is sharing it and no one else.

the file are

ctp-ca1.bin
ctp-ca2.bin
ctp-t3b.bin

ezyryder
07-20-2003, 11:04 PM
On kazaa you'd be pushed to get them. Try Bittorrent or eMule, they have plenty of sources. suprnova.org is a good site to download form torrent with. I got them at high speeds.

edit: hey, you registered on my birthday.

chimp2k2
07-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by ezyryder@21 July 2003 - 00:04
On kazaa you'd be pushed to get them. Try Bittorrent or eMule, they have plenty of sources. suprnova.org is a good site to download form torrent with. I got them at high speeds.

edit: hey, you registered on my birthday.
i have got bittorent and i don't understand it :S

i used it once and the download speed never went above 0.00kbs :blink:

chimp2k2
07-21-2003, 12:29 PM
FFS does no one reply with useful answers about kazaa and not bittorent :angry:

Adster
07-21-2003, 12:56 PM
have got bittorent and i don't understand it :S

i used it once and the download speed never went above 0.00kbs 

agree bittorent isnt very nice to 56kers ;)

ive noticed a fasttrack version of T3 is out but yet again ompsossible to get sources <_<

monkfi5h
07-21-2003, 01:44 PM
I wouldnt really hold up for Charlies angels, you might as well get the [tmd] version because you can pretty much get the idea of whats going on (what im trying to say is i wouldnt have thought it be worth downloading a better quality version)

But i would with terminator 3 as its a VERY good film

edit: BTW I realise this doesnt really answer your question

Adster
07-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Ok I actully found a file on kazaa that isnt a fake search for

(csm)Terminator 3 TSums about 309 megs best on eon kazaa yet unless u want to have SVCD version qued for 2 weeks not finding any sources

chimp2k2
07-23-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Hogster@21 July 2003 - 15:35
Ok I actully found a file on kazaa that isnt a fake search for

(csm)Terminator 3 TSums about 309 megs best on eon kazaa yet unless u want to have SVCD version qued for 2 weeks not finding any sources
anything less than SVCD quality is absolute shite <_<

so i&#39;d rather have it queued for 2 weeks than watch a cam or a tmd or other shite quality versions.

and i&#39;m on 512kbps broadband, not 56k

so in other words, no one is sharing the files i asked :angry: