PDA

View Full Version : English speaking

sleepyy
11-21-2007, 01:37 PM
I have noticed alot of forigners on this fourm i was wondering if this is an english speak forum only?

melatonin
11-21-2007, 01:40 PM
afaik yes it is...

Barbarossa
11-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Pretty much so, yes.

sleepyy
11-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Pretty much so, yes.

So is it forbidden to speak in the fourm in your native language if it's not english excludeing private messages?

Barbarossa
11-21-2007, 02:03 PM
The issue is that the moderators and admins are predominately English speaking, so it becomes impossible for us to ensure that the rules are being adhered to if conversations are continued in a foreign language.

thewizeard
11-21-2007, 02:11 PM
I have noticed alot of forigners on this fourm i was wondering if this is an english speak forum only?

..It's more an English "write" forum, with one exception,

't Koffieshop (DUTCH) (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-funny-stuff-11/t-t-koffieshop-dutch-109468/page2#post2362310) :pimp:

:)

sleepyy
11-21-2007, 02:20 PM
The issue is that the moderators and admins are predominately English speaking, so it becomes impossible for us to ensure that the rules are being adhered to if conversations are continued in a foreign language.

Fair enough i understand that the work would be alot more difficult

shijo
11-21-2007, 03:46 PM

what about recruiting moderators from all countries http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/kattappana/smileys/36_1_70.gif

Snee
11-21-2007, 08:01 PM
I hardly think it's a good idea recruiting new mods on the basis of their languages alone, for one thing they'd have to start modding up nubs to cover all options. That's a really daft idea.

Pretty much so, yes.

When BOT was here we used to talk awesome-speak, like.

Granted, it was only him and I, and maybe the one norwegian we had wot got it, but still.

peat moss
11-22-2007, 03:19 AM
I hardly think it's a good idea recruiting new mods on the basis of their languages alone, for one thing they'd have to start modding up nubs to cover all options. That's a really daft idea.

Pretty much so, yes.

When BOT was here we used to talk awesome-speak, like.

Granted, it was only him and I, and maybe the one norwegian we had wot got it, but still.

Good point I have a hard time coomunicating in English let alone some other language .

Hey sleepy , you'll find some nice people here that may speak your language . :yup: If not we could share some pierogi or cabbage roll recipes . :happy:

needwaffles
02-06-2008, 03:34 PM
yeh, i am not speak english very well :(