PDA

View Full Version : Torrenleech.org anyone?

mcexp
11-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I am screwed i need a good Mac Application host. I cant the adobe cs3 master collection disk 4 im freaking cause i had it and deleted by accident. I believe i found it on torrentleech.org so if anyone could throw me a bone here that would be great. hell if anyone even has the torrent and could just send it to me email that would work too. I have disks 1 2 3 adn 5 the content but i dont know what happened to 4. thanks everyone.

sleepyy
11-21-2007, 02:14 PM
will anyone give you the torrent? as it contains their passkey and will enable various different users to access there downloads .the only way is somebody downloads it for you or you have access to the files in TL or else where.

Also if you had found it on torrent leech why do you no longer have access?

chillincool
11-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Because TL randomly bans people.

melatonin
11-21-2007, 02:21 PM
so all you need is adobe cs3 master collection disk 4 for mac, i'll check around for you...

sleepyy
11-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Because TL randomly bans people.

For the fun of it? please lets not start another one of these threads all sites have rules you don't follow them they inforce them it's simple i never had any conflict anywhere just once when i started out torrenting which was my fault.

melatonin
11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
I am screwed i need a good Mac Application host. I cant the adobe cs3 master collection disk 4 im freaking cause i had it and deleted by accident. I believe i found it on torrentleech.org so if anyone could throw me a bone here that would be great. hell if anyone even has the torrent and could just send it to me email that would work too. I have disks 1 2 3 adn 5 the content but i dont know what happened to 4. thanks everyone.

sent pm_

DannyGnXz
11-21-2007, 02:25 PM
saw it on rev********

chillincool
11-21-2007, 03:53 PM
For the fun of it? please lets not start another one of these threads all sites have rules you don't follow them they inforce them it's simple i never had any conflict anywhere just once when i started out torrenting which was my fault.

enforce*

and yes for the fun of it.

mcexp
11-21-2007, 04:02 PM
no no no i had the file that i downloaded from either demonoid or oink which we all know are gone. I deleted it by accident when i was cleaning out my computer and now when i search the only one i can find is on torrentleech which i dont and never have had a membership of. So i never got kicked off in fact i had great ratios on the above mentioned sites. I just need a good site for apps right now i mainly need it for music though. Thanks in advance for any help

shar
11-21-2007, 04:07 PM

i can give u linkomanija if u want they have all.

kingrob
11-21-2007, 04:39 PM
no no no i had the file that i downloaded from either demonoid or oink which we all know are gone. I deleted it by accident when i was cleaning out my computer and now when i search the only one i can find is on torrentleech which i dont and never have had a membership of. So i never got kicked off in fact i had great ratios on the above mentioned sites. I just need a good site for apps right now i mainly need it for music though. Thanks in advance for any help

hi
if you can give me your word on the following
you will never trade your account
you will not cheat or share your account
you will not give away invites to people you do not know

pm me with a email username and temp password and i will make you an account

this offer is only open to you and this time only