Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 04:00 PM
So who is going to win !!!
i hope we will win ....but England is strong
Russia is going to be happy if we win ....:D:D

Barbarossa
11-21-2007, 04:12 PM
On paper England should win.

Unfortunately, the game is being played on grass, so England will probably fuck it up again :frusty:

Of course with England only needing a draw to qualify, the danger is that they will play for a draw, and will lose 1-0 to a goal scored in the 81st minute or something :dabs:

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 04:31 PM
yeah maybe but i think its going to be a great game...if we win i am going to be wasted as hell

ajsi
11-21-2007, 05:10 PM
i wish that england will win, i <3 england football, it will be damage if they will not go to euro

trevor2000
11-21-2007, 07:10 PM
Go Vatreni

Cheese
11-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Good call by Steve McClown to put Frank Carson in goal.

trevor2000
11-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese
11-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Edit: Typical England.

trevor2000
11-21-2007, 10:00 PM
England: WHO ARE YOU, who are you , who are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swedish ref was a disaster, tried to help england, but they didnt take it

I Hope IT WILL BE FUN FOR YOU TO WATCH THE EURO 2008 on TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese
11-21-2007, 10:08 PM

Twat.

So, the big question now is whether McClown will be sacked or will resign.

Let's ditch this romantic notion of having English managers for the national team and get someone who can do the job properly.

barakokula
11-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Owned. :D
But,I think this would finished differently if Owen an Rooney were playing. Steve McLaren is an idiot,this was the first time I saw that a defeated coach didn't congratulate the winner. Cunt:)
England defeated on Wembley,even with one penal given to them. Hihihihi

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 10:36 PM
yeah what do you say now!! we have beaten you on Wembley..i hope you will have great time watching it from home.... judge tryed to rip os off but he didnt manage to that because we have crashed England ... long live Croatia
Za dom spremni ..ocemo pobjedu
Bad blue boysi su uz was!!!We love you Croatia you are or proud...For home ready

barakokula
11-21-2007, 11:11 PM

Twat.

Let's ditch this romantic notion of having English managers for the national team and get someone who can do the job properly.Sven Goran Erikson is English? :) You can't always blame it on the manager. You have good players but it seems they can't play good with each other.

IMHO,you should ditch romantic notion of playing competitive football in the near future,and stick to something else you're good at. Making nature documentaries,for example.:D

user2000
11-21-2007, 11:20 PM
england will stay home next year.. and russia go to euro2008..because Croatia have a great team!!!!

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 11:21 PM
yeah it would be differnt game if owen and rooney played even Rio didn t play but what can you do!!!

Eytan
11-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Putting in an internationally untested keeper in Carson for England's most important match in a while might not have been the best idea. But then again, the other option was "Calamity" James. Maybe they should've brought back Dave Seaman... :P

Was it me or did McLaren walk off without even a hand-shake ?

Bad Blue Boy
11-21-2007, 11:52 PM
yeah he is a prick he should congratulate Bilić for beating him!!!
yeah Carson had 1 mistake but he played well for me he had some beatiful stops

Cheese
11-22-2007, 12:37 AM
Twat.

Let's ditch this romantic notion of having English managers for the national team and get someone who can do the job properly.Sven Goran Erikson is English? :) You can't always blame it on the manager. You have good players but it seems they can't play good with each other.

Sven isn't English and I never claimed he was. Where did you get that idea from? :mellow:

After Sven went there was a lot of clamour for an English manager for the national team, which, obviously, was what I was referring to.

If the players can't "play good with each other" than that to me suggests bad management.

Jiggles
11-22-2007, 01:34 AM
that was a disastrous match for England, well played by Croatia, i blame Englands goalkeeper :P

trevor2000
11-22-2007, 01:49 AM

Twat.

Let's ditch this romantic notion of having English managers for the national team and get someone who can do the job properly.

someone's bitter :D

don't eat so manny lemons

Croatian players showed how to play for your country with pride, Luka Modrić owned Gerrard i didnt see him at all

I just hope that good old English arrogance won't be so big now

BawA
11-22-2007, 02:55 AM
ok so let me get it correctly, England on its own pitch(wimbley) with some help of ref lost to Croatia, Damn!!!

they really didnt deserve Qualifying.
News is that FA already negotiating Mourinho.

dave12
11-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Croatia 3-2 same old story they fucked it up again hope they through out mr. Mclacking out of job

Barbarossa
11-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Yet again it is proven that gerrard and lampard can't play together in the same team.

It's not just me, is it :unsure:

It's a bad state of affairs when Crouch is your best player on the pitch. The england team should be ashamed of themselves, and McClaren should be out of a job by lunchtime.

Well done to Croatia, you played your socks off.

You could tell things were getting desperate when Motson was seriously hoping that Andorra were going to get a result against Russia :glag:

Cheese
11-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Bubi McClown. Let's get a world class manager in now and not the manager of a team like fucking Middlesboro.

Are we going to be a second seed team for the World Cup qualifiers draw this Friday? If so, we could have an even tougher draw for the World Cup.

jetje
11-22-2007, 11:08 AM
It's a result of buying all the foreign players.
Most of English players are overrated. And there's hardly any new young English talent that get's chances to play in their teams, cause there's always a better foreign player.
Someone like Wenger is doing a good job with young talented players but where are the big talented English ones between them. And most important, the English teams all want succes in Europe (Champions leaugue i.e.) and by trying to do so they loose there identity and imho also there strength. Kick and Rush was the strength and identity of British football...and that is almost gone.

Most sadly is that the English and scottish supporters will be missed at the Tournament.
They are always good for a fantastic atmosphere....

barakokula
11-22-2007, 01:17 PM
Sven isn't English and I never claimed he was. Where did you get that idea from? :mellow:

After Sven went there was a lot of clamour for an English manager for the national team, which, obviously, was what I was referring to.

If the players can't "play good with each other" than that to me suggests bad management.I wanted to say you had a non-english manager and also achieved nothing. Misunderstanding,nevermind.

About 'bad management'...I agree,McLaren really is not the man for the job,but there's only so much a manager can do when he has only 2-3 players that leave their heart on the pitch...i read this somewhere,I'll qoute ...

'England has top level players. To my mind even the manager is not so bad. The problem lies in the mentality of the players. They don't feel like they must play by all their harts while playing for the national team. This problem is common today for many countries. Basically that's called arrogance. When you earn millions playing for clubs, you don't have motivation to represent your country, because you don't earn money, and because you are not well enough educated to understand that the nations pride is more important than the money'

We played with heart,even when we lost to Macedonia on saturday. When England scored its 2nd goal,they just backed down,waiting for the end. That's not the way you play for your country's team. You need new blood.

dave12
11-22-2007, 01:51 PM
they should drop some players and give them reality check and have some body who is more attack minded as coach and not afraid of dropping big players lets hope they learn from their mistake don't do it for world cup qualifiers but they should be really ashamed of them self they who invented soccer can even qualify for Europe .