PDA

View Full Version : torrentbytes.net Problem

maddoxro
11-21-2007, 04:12 PM
hello.i'm having a BIG problem with torrentbytes login.
i have a random generated password,and i don't know it.and when i chose recover password i'm asked about my pincode.and again i don't rememberer,because i forgot to write it down :(.
so now the question: is here some admin from torrenbytes who could help me ? i'm really desperate because my account have a big upload,and i don't wanna lose it :cry:.
or could someone give me the email of any admin from torrentbytes,irc channel,etc..
any help is appreciated :cry::cry::cry:

fOrUmAs
11-21-2007, 04:16 PM
We will be changing the system to allow members to change their wmail address even if they no longer have access to the old email account.
All existing members will have a 4 digit pincode (verification code) auto generated for them, please keep this code safe as without it you wont be able to change your email/password/passkey via your profile (my.php).
We would reccomend that you copy the details of this message and your pincode and then delete this PM to prevent a hacker gaining access to your individual code.
Should you enter a wrong pincode 3 times in a row you will be locked out of your account until you can contact an administrator or other staff member.
Your personal pincode is **** once again please keep this safe and never post it publicly.

/staff

this is what we all get in mass pm there few weeks ago

support channel (irc.p2p-irc.net (6667) /join #torrentbytes-support

dave12
11-21-2007, 04:18 PM
irc.p2p-irc.net
#torrentbytes-support

go to their irc and talk to them

maddoxro
11-21-2007, 05:02 PM
thank you guys.
i appreciate your help

claudandus
11-23-2007, 07:48 AM
lol its irc.p2p-network.net
the old domain p2p-irc is still active , tough its not recommended as its also used to trap botnets :lol: